Subaru of Dayton

995 Miamisburg Centerville Rd, Dayton, OH 45459

Used 937-436-0098 Used 937-436-0098
Service 937-436-0098 Service 937-436-0098

Quick transaction, friendly staff, no pressure!

by from Dayton, OH |

I purchased a `15 Crosstrek XV from Subaru of Dayton after working with the internet specialist (Mark L.). All around it was a stellar transaction, and the dealership treated me and my wife very well. This is my 4th Subaru and by far the best experience to date. When we showed up the car was already gassed up and ready to go. We did a quick test drive and then went over a few things with Mark before closing the deal with the finance manager, Walter. Both Mark and Walter were professional and courteous and my wife and I never felt pressured. We would definitely buy another car from this dealership!

April 22, 2015

We appreciate your kind words. I hope you and your wife enjoy your new Crosstrek, if there is anything I can do please let me know. Deric Massie General Manager

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Dayton, OH |

We just purchased a Subaru Outback and wanted to say how pleased we are with the car and also with Subaru of Dayton. Everyone we met was very courteous and professional. Our sales consultant, Micah Whitis, was exceptional. He went way out of his way to help us get everything we wanted. Very polite, easy to talk with and stayed in constant touch through phone calls, emails and text messages. He really made the difference in making our car buying experience our best one ever. I would definitely recommend a Subaru to anyone and to get it from Subaru of Dayton!

Customer Satisfaction.

by from Falconer, New York |

My wife and son were traveling on Interstate 70 when our Subaru broke it's alternator belt and quit running. They had the car towed here as another Subaru dealer in the area refused to help them. This dealership got our car right in for a repair and a hour later they were back on the road. We can't praise this dealership enough. They went out of their way to fix the car and solve our vehicle problems. If we are in the area and need more Subaru help we will definitely return to this dealership.

Splendid Service and Customer Centricity

by from Dayton, OH |

The sales team at Subaru of Dayton were very nice, polite and straight to the point. I do not feel like I wasted a whole day just to be told "no" and that I had to spend an arm and a leg just to do business. Everyone presented all details in the buying process in a personable and understandable way. Our sales consultant, Mark Lytle, had a genuine attitude and was very kind and answered all of our questions. He took all of our needs into account because we have young children and wanted a safe, dependable car. I appreciate the services rendered at this dealership and highly recommend them to anyone in need of a car, regardless of your credit status. Thank you so much Subaru of Dayton!!!!!

October 28, 2015

Thank you very much for the kind words. We appreciate your business, if you need anything at all do not hesitate to call myself or anyone at the store. Thank You, Deric Massie General Manager

Awesome staff and speedy service!

by from Dayton ohio |

Subaru of Dayton has an inviting staff that makes you feel like home. Mark helped me find the perfect job and had expansive knowledge about the car I wanted and the details of the buying process. Keith made the buying process go quick and made me very confident in my purchase. Overall I think it would be a mistake to go anywhere else. This location is awesome!

August 11, 2015

Emily, thank you for your business and very kind words. I am glad that Keith and Mark did such a great job. If you need anything don't hesitate to call or email me. Thank You Deric Massie General Manager

Horrible customer service!!!

by from Miamisburg, OH |

Just purchased a Honda Accord from this dealership about 2 weeks ago. Back brakes needed to be replaced. Had to fight with Chad the manager to get reimbursed for repairs. I brought in the old brakes that were completely worn. He said his mechanic made a "mistake" while giving this vehicle approval to be sold. When he inspected old brakes he told my husband and me he agrees to disagree! The faulty brakes were right in front of him. He reluctantly gave us our money back. The only thing Chad apologized for was playing a little telephone tag. He made a comment about not slamming the dealership on social media. I said you didn't even apologize for the brakes. As I was walking out, he loudly said unbelievable! I said great customer service! This place and how it's run is a complete joke! I would avoid it at all costs.

June 8, 2015

Mrs. Ziolkowski, I sincerely apologize that your experience with your Honda from us was not 100% satisfactory. We strive to ensure great customer service and want you to know you can reach out to us on our dedicated "make it right" phone number at 877-475-3902 and we will be more than happy to try and resolve any issues.

Excellent experience!

by from Springboro, OH |

We purchased a 2015 Outback from Subaru of Dayton. The process was stretched over several weeks as me and my wife considered the options. The gentlemen we worked with, Mark L., was very helpful, patient, and did an excellent job with the quoting and communication. Mark and the dealership were ready to work with us on the pricing, provided the quote how I asked, and made everything clear. Once we determined that we would buy the vehicle from SoD we ordered it from the plant. They made the process easy with no pressure. I was provided occasional updates on the delivery date and given immediate notice when it arrived. We set a date for us to pick it up and the vehicle was gassed up, clean, and sitting pretty in the parking lot when we arrived. The actual buying process was a little long but informational and courteous. The finance professional, Walter, was easy going, forthright, and not pressuring options. He provided the details and respected our first answer. Administration at the dealership seemed to care and ready to show that they care about our business. Overall, the experience was a great one, our family came away with a good feeling both for the vehicle we had just purchased and the personnel we had worked with. I will recommend this dealership to others interested in Subaru. The 2015 Outback rocks.

June 8, 2015

Thank you for your business. We appreciate your kind words. Enjoy your new Outback. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call or email. Deric Massie General Manager gm@subaruofdayton.com

Great Service!!!

by from Dayton OH |

Came in to see Micah Whitis today about purchasing a vehicle. His service and knowledge was on point. Very friendly and patient (the internet was running a bit slow today.) I would definitely come here again for my next purchase.

April 22, 2015

Matthew, I appreciate you taking the time to give us a review, enjoy your new Subaru. If you need anything don't hesitate to call me. Thank you for your business Deric Massie General Manager

Subaru of Dayton Review

by from Dayton, OH |

Was helped by Mark Lytle and had a very pleasant buying process. He was very knowledgeable and respectful when showing me the various vehicles and trims. There was no pressure or negative atmosphere while negotiating prices or desired specifications of the vehicle. The dealership was also very clean and the other Subaru employees welcoming and willing to answer any question that was asked.

April 22, 2015

We appreciate your business, enjoy your new BRZ this summer. We hope to see you at our second annual Subaru of Dayton Cruise in. If you have any questions or need anything give me a call. Deric Massie General Manager

Attentive to my needs!

by from Centerville, OH |

Mark Lytle and crew were very helpful and efficient with my time. I had my 2 young children with me, and I felt that my time was very important to them. I appreciate his assistance with helping me find a new Forester (my second in a row!) Thanks Mark!