Subaru of Dayton

995 Miamisburg Centerville Rd, Washington Township, OH 45459

New 888-452-7906
Used 888-486-0829
Service 888-515-8097

Subaru of Dayton. Anything but Ordinary!

Great Experience - Love my new Subaru!!!

by from Xenia, OH |

I had a great experience at Subaru of Dayton while purchasing my new Outback!! My sales person was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. No pressure while answering all of my questions. Nice dealership with a friendly staff!!

January 21, 2015

We are thrilled to hear that you love your new Outback. We appreciate the opportunity to do business with you. If there is anything we can do please let me know. Enjoy your new Subaru! Deric Massie General Manager

Overall Great Experience

by from Dayton, Ohio |

Bought a wonderful car, Mark Lytle was great help. Even got me a full tank of gas. Overall I had a great experience

February 25, 2015

We appreciate your business. Thank you for your kind words, if you ever need anything car related don't hesitate to call us. Thank You Deric Massie General Manager

Wonderful service

by from Dayton, OH |

It was fun test driving 2 Subarus and finding good pickup and handling in both. The salesman, Ronald Sellers, was patient and helpful all through the process.

February 25, 2015

Thank you for the very kind words. Enjoy your new vehicle. Deric Massie General Manager

Great Experience

by from Kettering OH |

I do not like buying vehicles, but Subaru of Dayton made the process very easy. No games, all the steps of the transaction were explained, and there were no surprises. My salesman, Keith Glover, was always pleasant and ready to answer my questions and concerns, and worked with me to get set up with terms and payments that were within the scope of my finances. Looking forward to a long relationship with the dealership.

February 11, 2015

Bob, Very happy to hear that you are happy with your experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything in the future.

Dealership

by from Dayton, OH |

Sales personnel were friendly and very helpful. Internet quotes provided a wealth of information before actual purchase. Willing to discuss pricing. Discussions of trim packages were knowledgeable.

February 11, 2015

Paige, Thanks for the kind words! Let us know if we can help you with anything in the future.

Great salesman! Mark Lytle!

by from Richmond, Indiana |

Mark was a great guy to work with. I contacted Dayton Subaru through their website and Mark contacted me right away. He is knowledgeable of the products and sent me very good options based on what I wanted to spend. He made it convenient to chat via email and was never pushy or selling. I'd definitely recommend Mark Lytle to anyone looking for a Subaru, new or used. Glad there are still good people like him in the car business.

February 11, 2015

Chad, Thanks for the review! We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, so it's great to hear your positive feedback. Welcome to the Subaru of Dayton family.

Awesome Customer Service !!

by from Celina, Ohio |

Awesome service during the purchase process when buying our new vehicle. Very friendly, knowledgeable and courteous salesman, Ronald Sellers. Would certainly recommend to others Sabaru of Dayton.

February 11, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase. Enjoy the open road, and let us know if we can help you with anything.

AMAZING SERVICE!!!!!!!

by from Piqua OH |

I LOVE Dayton Subaru! You must ask for Ronald Sellers. Great help, full of knowledge and was in and out with a brand new Subaru. Love the experience!!! Thanks Ronald!

February 11, 2015

Glad Ronald was able to take care of you! Enjoy your new Subaru and let us know if we can help you in the future!

Great service at Subaru of Dayton

by from Dayton, ohio |

Our salesman, Ronald was very nice and personable. He searched for the car we wanted. The internet sales force did follow up, as well as our in store salesman. Got an amazing new Forester at a nicely negotiated price. I got a small scratch on it my first week and staff was unbelievably helpful! Very helpful. Very much wanted my business and willing to work for it. Definitely will recommend Subaru of Dayton.

February 11, 2015

Thank you VERY much for taking a moment to leave this review. Glad we at Subaru of Dayton were able to provide a helpful customer service experience. Enjoy your new Forester!

Amazing experience!!

by from Dayton, OH |

We just bought our second Subaru from Subaru of Dayton. We ordered a new Outback, and they provided a loaner car for us to use until our car was ready. Ed Ling was our salesperson and he was extremely easy to deal with. He was always quick to call us with information and updates on our new vehicle. Everyone was extremely professional, and no one tried to talk us into anything that we didn't want or need. Amazing experience!!

February 7, 2015

Lisa, It was our pleasure to help you get the car you wanted. Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate you giving us the opportunity to find your new car. It was nice meeting you and your husband. Thank you for you business Deric Massie General Manager

proud owner of a brand new Subaru Outback......

by from BOTKIN,OHIO |

visited dayton subaru today and left in a brand new outback! Mark Lytle was absolutely wonderful. No high pressure sales just very knowledgeable and so nice to deal with. Mark took us around to visit all key personel and made our first visit here very enjoyable; Mark met all of our needs and was over the top with all the information we may need! If you are looking for a Subaru.... this is definately the place and ask for Mark Lytle!

February 2, 2015

Congratulations on the purchase of your New Outback! Very glad to hear that Mark was able to take care of you during the car buying process. Safe and happy travels! Deric Massie General Manager