Hubler Auto Center

New 888-251-4084
Used 888-844-8815
Service 888-697-9954

Hubler Auto Center is a member of the HUbler Auto Group - Indiana's Giant

great place to go, and service dept is best, too

by from Greensburg, IN |

Facilities currently under complete renovation. They are greatly expanding and upgrading them. Service dept is highly efficient and friendly.

2013 Chevy Equinox

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I recently bought a vehicle at Hubler in Rushville, My sales associate, Chris Mclauglin, was extremely instrumental in helping me pick out a vehicle! I had called him a few days prior to visiting the lot to give him some parameters, on what I was looking for. When I arrived he had set a few cars to the side for me to check out based on the criteria I had given him! You could tell he had done some thorough researching, making sure the cars were what I wanted, saving him and I both valuable time. He wasnt trying to sell me what he wanted me to buy. He listened to what I wanted, and was very knowledgable about all the features and options on all the models, I was very impressed! After a few test drives, and lots of questions, I finally chose the 2013 Chevy Equinox. I love my car! I would definetly highly recommend Chris Mclauglin to help you with your next car purchase!

Came to buy used got a deal on new couldn't say no

by from Rushville IN |

I started talking with Dan Griffee at Hubler Rushville about trading for used couldn't get a deal I could afford. Dan said would you be interested in anew 2012 left over I said sure after test drive Dan started on a deal that was fantastic. I had work with Dan before and I knew how super he was. Drove home in a new 2012 Cruze and I love it. Richard was great at getting us a finance deal that would work in our budget. And it was fast also. I can't say enough about how super these guys are to work with, did not feel pressured. They just wanted to make us happy with our new car,and we are. I'll be back and I will tell friends and relitives where to get a great deal. Thanks again guys, Clay and Margaret

Love my new wheels

by from Greensburg,In |

Dan Griffee was a great sales guy to work with. No hassle, no gimics. Fast and easy. Will have my loyalty in the future.

2013 Chevy Equinox

by from Rushville, IN |

I'm Anglia Gorsuch and I am using someone's computer to write this review. I had the honor in dealing with Dan Griffe in purchasing my new 2013 Chevy Equinox. He was so helpful in explaining all the features of the new vehicle. He is a great PR man and I will look forward in dealing with him in the future. Thanks Dan. You're the man.