Interstate Ford

125 Alexandersville Rd, Miamisburg, OH 45342

New 866-494-1534
Used 877-468-9030

Your Family Owned and Operated Ford Authority Since 1981

Interstate A dealership that's easy to deal with

by from Carlisle, OH |

The staff, Salesperson, Manager and finance were all very friendly. They were not pushy and helped me so much I bought 2 new vechicles! We went to but an Escape for my wife and I ended up also buying a new F150 when my current truck was only 4 years old!! They stayed a couple of hours after closing to get this all done. Also the door code did not work on my truck so I took in in and the service dept squeezed me in right away and reset the code and also was very friendly! Very Pleased!! I was with my son a few weeks ago and he bought a Mustang and it was the same experience. This is one of the reasons I only buy Ford products.

March 26, 2014

Devon, thank you so much for writing this review for us. We are happy to hear that our entire team was helpful and accommodating throughout your entire purchase. We strive to create a positive experience for each customer who walks through our doors. We appreciate you being a customer of Interstate Ford and congratulations on your new Ford vehicles. We look forward to seeing you again! Sincerely, Mark Stanton (marks@interstateford.com)

Thank you for taking care of my car quickly.

by from Centerville, OH |

Made an appt and they got my car in on time. Heard Angie managing a complaining customer with diplomacy. Nice to see professionalism.

July 8, 2014

Thanks Patti for the outstanding review! We are very happy that we completed your service in a timely manner. We understand that servicing your car takes valuable time out of your day and we never want to waste our customers' time. We are very happy to hear that Angie was able provide diplomacy and professionalism with her service. Be sure to follow us on like us on Facebook to get exclusive specials! Sincerely, Mark Stanton (marks@interstateford.com)

Great service!

by from Miamisburg, Oh |

Cindy was extremely helpful; she was more than willing to go our of her way to get us some information we needed!

July 1, 2014

Kyle, thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff Cindy. We are thrilled to hear that we could provide you with informative car buying experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Sincerely, Mark Stanton (marks@interstateford.com)

Great experience

by from Miamisburg, ohio |

The salesman was knowledgeable in setting up the Sync service and the financing department worked very hard to get the payment to what I needed.

July 1, 2014

Julia, we appreciate your kind words about the entire sales team. It's always great to hear from our customers and we're glad you were pleased with your visit. We are glad that we were able to help make the buying experience a little warmer.Thank you for choosing Interstate Ford for your vehicle needs. Sincerely, Mark Stanton (marks@interstateford.com)

service, the speed of repair to auto.

by from Dayton, OH |

The Speediness, efficient, polite, friendly and the care of my vehicle. I will always trust my car to this dealership. Thanks Much!

June 28, 2014

Karen, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left Interstate Ford satisfied. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review. We appreciate you continually trusting us with your car buying needs! Don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Sincerely, Mark Stanton (marks@interstateford.com)

Outstanding Service Representatives

by from Miamisburg, OH |

Having a regular contact with Pete Scambilis in the Service Department takes away a lot of the frustration of explaining an issue or a history of repair and he is and has been VERY ACCURATE in assessing any issue or problem my vehicles may be experiencing. He is an outstanding asset for Interstate Ford!

June 28, 2014

Thanks for your outstanding review, Kevin! I'm very happy to hear that Pete was very accurate in assessing the issue of your vehicle and able to rectify it. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Mark Stanton (marks@interstateford.com)

A Great Buying Experience

by from Miamisburg, Ohio |

It was just a smooth transaction. Helpful but not in your face which is what really appeals to me. I got a great deal on a very nice vehicle and am very satisfied with everything.

June 25, 2014

Michael, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star-rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied. We are grateful for choosing us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Sincerely, Mark Stanton marks@interstateford.com

Encouraging experience

by from Miamisburg Ohio |

Staff is very friendly. At no time did I feel like anyone was trying to trick me into a service that I didn't need.

June 25, 2014

Beverly, thanks so much for this great review. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our customers. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to satisfy that. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again! Sincerely, Mark Stanton marks@interstateford.com

Fantastic service very timely.

by from Miamisburg, Ohio |

as a customer, I was impressed by being taken within 15 minutes from time I checked in and did not have an appointment. The service was also done in a timely manner.

June 17, 2014

Patricia, thank you for your great review! We're glad that we were able to help you out with your service. We understand servicing your car takes valuable time out of your day and we never want to waste our customers' time. It's delightful to know our team was able to provide you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. I am very happy we were able to accommodate your vehicle! Sincerely, Mark Stanton marks@interstateford.com

The people make this place

by from Dayton, ohio |

Pete and Connie and the gals that rent you the cars are awesome and super friendly. And listen to everything I ask. Just a great group of people. Also Brian and Steve in the sales department are great, we have recommend several people to them over the years.

Excellent customer service. Great selection.

by from Dayton, Ohio |

I liked that Tim remembered who i was from two years ago. It shows that each customer is valued as an individual and not just another sale.

June 17, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, Connie. Our customers mean everything to us and we value your business. We are so happy to hear we could make you feel like a part of the Interstate Ford family with your recent purchase. It is great Tim was able to provide you with such exceptional service. Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Take care! Sincerely, Mark Stanton marks@interstateford.com