Interstate Ford

New 866-494-1534
Used 877-468-9030
Service 866-699-3228

Your Family Owned and Operated Ford Authority Since 1981

Excellent sales person, very knowledgeable!

by from Kettering, Ohio |

Our salesman was very good, made you feel like you were family. Didn't pressure and made sure our new car was the best choice for our family! It was a pleasure! We will go back in the future!

Interstate Ford responded to this review

March 18, 2015

Chad: Your feedback is much appreciated. Thomas Turner always does such a terrific job helping shoppers find just what they want, on their own terms. We're happy he's on our team, and thankful you've chosen Interstate for your automotive needs. Now, you are part of the family! :-) MARK STANTON / INTERSTATE FORD / marks@interstateford.com

Great buying experience.

by from Dayton, Ohio |

Went down to find a new 2015 mustang gt to replace my fusion where I was helped by Al Vancil who went above and beyond to make sure I got everything that I needed to send me home in my new car. Would definitely buy from him again. With a salesman like Al I can't see how any of the other dealerships are still open. Go down and talk to him I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Great service, easy to use

by from Dayton OH |

Easy and quick service. Done right the first time. The do everything they can to keep your business. Great facilities.

Excellent buying experience!!

by from Carlisle, Ohio |

It was time to trade-in 2009 Mustang for new 2015 Mustang. My longtime salesman Al Vancil was there to help me order my new Mustang and gave me a respectable trade-in amount on my 2009 Pony. Mustang only took 4 weeks and 1 day to arrive at dealership. The whole process was easy and no pressure. Al is an outstanding salesman. As a woman wanting horsepower...Al educated me on the upgrades on the performance of my new Pony. I have a excactly what I wanted. Thanks Interstate Ford and thank you Al for another great buying experience.

great service

by from miamisburg, oh |

I bought a 2015 ford escape se and our sales man AL was awesome. Our escape was missing the book and got one for us immediately. Our model os escape didn't come with a cargo cover and AL was able to get one for us. AL went above and beyond for us.

An outstanding dealership in every way. The best!

by from Xenia, Ohio 45385 |

Everyone is very courteous. Always willing to be helpful and accommodating. Very knowledgeable about the vehicle and are truthful about what the vehicle may or may not need

Disappointing Experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I sent 2 email inquiries to this dealer via Cars.com inquiring about a car they had listed there and never received a reply to either.

Interstate Ford responded to this review

May 14, 2015

Hi Gary: I regret to hear you feel your inquiry went unanswered. In the past week, there has only been one Gary inquire via our Internet queue, and that was about a Nissan 350Z. If this was you, your answer was sent back in just over an hour, which we consider to be mediocre. If this was not you, I would ask that you contact me with additional details so that I can pinpoint the leak in our system and plug it. ------------------------------------------------------------ MARK STANTON 937-866-0781 marks@interstateford.net

Prompt and polite; Quality service

by from Miamisburg OH |

Always polite, always professional. The team tells us when they have an estimated time to complete work based on the number of vehicles being serviced when arrive. They are almost always correct on the wait time.

Fantastic Staff

by from Miamisburg, OH |

The ladies in the rental office are WONDERFUL! We're a young couple, and its not often we are treated with the respect, dignity, and kindness that the staff showed us during our experience at Interstate Ford.

VERY LARGE INVENTORY

by from DAYTON,OHIO |

INTERSTATE FORD HAD A VERY LARGE INVENTORY TO CHOOSE FROM. MY SALES PERSON WAS VERY VERY HELPFUL WITHOUT BEING PUSHY OR OVERBEARING . I WOULD RECOMMEND INTERSTATE FORD TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

Good Sales Rep

by from Dayton, Ohio |

I really like my sales rep, Travis. He always seems to try his best to please me and put me at ease.