John Howard Motors

1733 MILEGROUND ROAD, Morgantown, WV 26505

Used 888-377-9734

no response

by from Fairmont WV |

Sent emails and did live chat with a person about purchasing a vehicle. The person took my info down and said his "team" will get on it and will contact me immediately. 24 hours later ....nothing. its a shame i bought 2 cars off of them before and now they dont want anything to do with you.

Quickest and easiest car buying experience ever.

by from Greensburg, PA |

Easiest car buying experience ever. Had a really hard time finding a manual transmission 5 door impreza, they got one in and we put a deposit down on the phone the night before so they would hold the car before ever putting it on the sales lot. He had us fill out the financing application online the night before also. When we showed up the next morning he had the car clean, warm, and full of gas parked right in front of the dealer. We went inside and signed the papers that they already had prepared for us, and we were done. Showed up at 9AM and were eating breakfast in iHop by 1030. Highly recommended.

Lack of professionalism

by from Masontown, wv |

I purchased 2 cars from this dealership. In the past I had a great experience. I went to try and purchase another vehicle from them a few days back. The salesman was rude, then to add insult to injury he kept low balling my trade. If they didn't want my trade is rather them come out and tell me. I felt insulted. I doubt I will be back, and I doubt I will have my family come back either.

Trustworthy employees

by from Morgantown, wv |

they won't try to rip you off, and if there's a deal online thats the price theyll give you. The only thing- customer service skills are good, but I had to repeatidly remind them who I was and the type of lease I was getting. I think they could improve on knowing/remembering customers a little better.

Love the Vehicle!

by from Morgantown, WV |

Joe Brown, the Internet Sales Consultant, was really good about emailing me when I questioned him about a vehicle on the lot. He was very courteous and helpful when I went to the dealership. I have no complaints at all! I recommend them for any sales they may make in the future.

Great service, great car!

by from Uniontown, PA |

We were interested in a Subaru Legacy and first contacted John Howard Moters by email. Got an efficient response from Jim Churilla, which was appreciated. Met him in person a few days later when we went to test drive the car. Loved it and decided to buy. Jim worked with us the whole way through, and was friendly, professional and very helpful. He went the extra mile though when he drove to Pittsburgh himself on his day off to pick up our car for us after finding the exact one we were hoping to purchase at another dealership. Couldn't have hoped for more. Would also like to recognize the woman (sorry, can't remember her name) who helped us with the purchase paperwork and payment. She was incredibly efficient and made sure we understood every single thing moving us through the whole purchase process with no problems. We really commend all of the staff at Joh Howard. Everyone we came into contact with was helpful, friendly, and really seemed intent on helping us have the best possible car purchase experience. Sad to say that since Subarus last forever, it will be awhile before we are in the market again...but when we are we will go back to John Howard Moters. Thanks!

Lack Hospitality

by from Hbg, PA |

Unfriendly staff. Refusal to provide information about a vehicle over the phone. Not open to provide a full description of charges about a vehicle. Left a distrustful character feeling.

John Howard Motors responded to this review

November 3, 2014

Hi Character Builder, I'm sorry you were left with such a distrustful character feeling after your engagement with our staff. Here at John Howard we strive to treat all our customers with courtesy, openness about our products, pricing, and our process here, so it is disturbing to hear that you feel this way. I would like to not only get to the bottom of this but offer to provide the service you expected, if only to assist you in gaining more information about the vehicle search you are engaged in. If you like, please reach out to me here in our Internet Department at budregnier@johnhowardmotors.com with any and all specifics about your encounter, and I promise I will do everything I can to provide some relief. I will look for your communication tomorrow, Saturday the 1st, and contact you (only if you wish)at your best number. Will you allow me a chance to turn your experience into a positive one down the road. I would welcome the opportunity to try. If not, please accept our apologies for missing out on a chance to gain one more satisfied shopper. I wish you the best... Bud Regnier, Internet Director, John Howard Motors.

Subaru Forester

by from Masontown, WV |

We were interested in a mid-size Suv.., after seeing the safety ratings and Motor Trend naming the Forester the 2014 Suv of the year .... I was definitely interested.., then after driving the car and seeing all the quality engineering that has been incorporated into the vehicle for driving comfortably and safely .... it was a no brainer. I commend Jim Churilla for putting up with my haggling over the price and value of our trade and being patient with us..., he is a great salesman and an even better person.., it was a pleasure talking with him about cars and Subarus' philosophy on its' product and service. We had a not so pleasant experience with our last car purchase.., the 2015 Subaru Forester and John Howard Motors may have found a new friend.., if we are in need of another vehicle ..... we will definitely go see Jim Churilla at John Howard Motors.

NEW CAR PURCHASE

by from MASONTOWN WV |

EASIEST PURCHASE OF A CAR SO FAR JOE BROWN SHOWED EXCELENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AS DID ALL OUR CONTACTS AT JOHN HOWARD

Great service, great facilities.

by from Fairmont, WV |

My first salesman was pushy, wanting to get me into a car I didn't love. My second salesman, Joe Brown, was fantastic! He was not pushy at all, and wanted to make sure I had all my questions answered, was willing to do what it took to get the car I wanted in a price we could agree on. He was very accommodating and had no problem emailing and talking with me for over a month until we got the right car!