Superior Ford Lincoln of Morgantown

1351 Earl Core Road, Morgantown, WV 26505

Great experience all around

by from Washington pa |

The salesman was very friendly, helpful, considerate and patient. A great experience all around. Would be happy to buy from him again.

Above & beyond our expections.

by from Morgantown,WV |

Everyone was friendly, they were determined we would buy there & the deal was well worth their effort. My husband loves his new Ford

Service

by from Morgantown WV |

Service department was very friendly and prompt. Informative and explained all the services throughly. Department was clean as well as waiting area. Great service!

friendly sales staff

by from tunnelton wv |

the sales staff was very professional and not high pressure to make a sale'

great service, excellent staff

by from morgantown, w.v. |

the service dept. went out of their way to get my car in for service to fit my schedule. victor the salesman who sold us the car remembered us and made sure our needs were met to our expectations. thanx to all your excellent staff..

Excellent Family Atmosphere

by from Morgantown, WV |

The sales rep was willing to work with my circumstance as difficult as my situation was. He didn't immediately turn me away, he checked to see what my options were even though I thought it was impossible. They also helped occupy my nine year old son while I was signing the paperwork. That was a great stress relief.

Great deal

by from New Martinsville, WV |

Both the salesman and the sales manager were more than willing to work with me and the numbers I had to work with as well as find the vehicle I wanted.

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Albright, WV |

Freedom Ford provided us with extremely professional, honest, friendly and a superior customer service staff during our recent purchases of a new Ford truck and SUV. Brad gave us his undivided attention to show us multiple vehicles that met our needs. Once we had made a selection, he worked with Russ to make us a deal to suit us. Dan closed the deal by completing the bill of sale. This was the best venicle shopping experience that we have ever had with a dealership. If you want an honest dealership with exceptional customer service, then Freedom Ford, 1351 Earl Core Road, Morgantown, WV is your one stop shop for customer satisfaction.

A Fresh Attitude in Service

by from Morgantown, WV |

Freedom has replaced the previous owner's service staff with individuals that care about doing what's right, helping the customer deal with unexpected vehicle issues and treating us with respect. The parking area has been thinned of enough vehicles to allow easy vehicle exit and entry and prevent door dings that were previously unavoidable. I look forward to the day Freedom is able to move to or build a newer, more spacious dealership and service facilities to complement the new attitude.

Great service, honest assessment

by from Morgantown, WV |

Great communication about the condition of the parts on my vehicle. The technician who worked on it saw me as I was leaving and even took a moment to talk to me about it. No one tried to get me to replace parts that didn't need to be replaced (In the past at this location, when it was under another name, I really felt like that was the case.) Coffee and donuts in the waiting area really does make the experience better.