Crouse Ford

11 Antrim Boulevard, Taneytown, MD 21787

New 888-520-9768
Used 888-516-2508
Service 888-529-0256

One of the easiest places to buy a car !

by from Westminster Maryland |

Told them what I wanted and the price I wanted to pay and they found it very fast with no issues . Very happy. Love my new Fusion

Excellent Customer Service

by from Westminser, Md |

I recently purchased a new 2014 F150 at Crouse Ford. I had always preffered to have my old car serviced here; all of the personnel are excellent, honest, and reliable. This was the basis for me to purchase my new vehicle through Crouse. I worked with Jessica Lee Plank during my evaluation and purchasing process. She was extremely helpful and responsive throughout the entire process (and not too pressuring, so I felt like I was able to make the decision without the usual excessive sales rep influence). She found me a truck with ALL of the features I wanted, and had it shipped from another dealer in a short time period. Overall, the process was smooth and expedited. I highly recommend Crouse Ford to all who seek servicing or purchasing a Ford vehicle.

Crouse Review

by from Westminster, MD |

I've always had great service when dealing with the Crouse Ford service department. In particular, Richie has been great. I would have no issue referrring anyone to these guys.

Great Service

by from Taneytown, MD |

I bought a used car from this dealership on July 30th and I couldn't be happier. Everyone was so nice and very helpful in this process. Jessica did an amazing job helping me pick out a car and get the whole process started. She was very informative and knew exactly what she was talking about. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car!

Friendly honest small town dealer w/o the games

by from Manchester, md |

We visited other dealers but got the traditional runaround. Crouse gave us a great deal on our trades and undercut the competition on the first offer. Staff is friendly and makes you feel like they have your best interests at heart. I'd buy from them again.

July 29, 2014

Brian, we are glad to hear about your good experience here at Crouse Ford. Enjoy your FX4!

Great Experience!!!

by from Cumberland, MD |

My son was looking for a newer used car. Crouse had exactly what he wanted. We called and talked to Tom. Super nice and honest..........nice change! We spoke about the car he told us all about it. After taking the afternoon off of work and driving 2 hours to see the car, it was exactly as he told us. Great deal and price. The dealership's staff were very friendly and helpful. We bought the car and left feeling like we were treated right and we had a good experience. Thanks Crouse Ford for having integrity in a world that struggles to get it right!

July 16, 2014

Jim & Family, It was a pleasure working with you all. We are so glad that you had a good experience here! We really appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback. Come back and see us again, and enjoy the car!

Great Experience!

by from Westminster, MD |

I went to Crouse Ford looking to buy my first car. This dealer is great! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I never felt pressured or rushed to make a decision. The whole buying experience went very smoothly. I would definitely recommend this dealer. Wonderful service!

July 1, 2014

Danielle, thank you for taking the time to review Crouse Ford. We are so happy that we were able to find a vehicle to fit your needs, and that you had such a good experience here. Enjoy your Fiesta!

Excellent staff, matched our need with our budget

by from New Windsor, Md. |

This was the second time that we purchased a new vehicle from Crouse within 6 years. In both cases they listened to what our needs were, our budget, and were very patience with all the questions we asked. We never felt pressured in making a purchase. They definitely wanted us to be completely satisfied and we were.

June 25, 2014

Jaybird, We are very pleased to hear that you had such a good experience here, that you came back within 6 years to make another purchase. We would like to take the time to thank you for your customer loyalty to Crouse Ford.