Crouse Ford

Used 888-516-2508 Used 888-516-2508
Service 888-529-0256 Service 888-529-0256

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!!!!

by from Frederick, MD |

Jessica Plank at this dealership made an effort to go "above and beyond" to ensure that I was completely satisfied with my buying experience and purchase. The sales manager was approachable and from start to finish, my satisfaction was their main priority. I had waited months before deciding to purchase and all my questions were answered quickly and efficiently during this time frame. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this dealership! One of the BEST & EASIEST Buying Experiences I have ever had. This was my 1st Ford Purchase and it won't be my last!

Perfect

by from Fairfield, CT |

Purchased a 2013 Shelby GT500 in the beginning of April. The process from start to finish was as easy as possible. Jessica (online sales) was diligent and got everyhing done within a few days. Everything was perfect. Would recommend them to anyone.

Great Customer Service & Quality of Repair!

by from Union Bridge, MD |

I just recently had my wife?s 2003 Expedition in for service, and could not have been more pleased with the customer service, and quality of repair we received. For someone like myself who does all of his own mechanical work, I was leery to trust someone else with the vehicle. With the 5.4L Triton, I was concerned that I would not be able to get the spark plugs replaced in a timely manner because with this particular engine, spark plug removal tends to be an issue. I contacted Crouse Ford based on good things I had heard about their shop, and after speaking with Chuck in service I was confident that they would be able to get the job done right and at a reasonable price. Along with the spark plugs being changed, they also took care of a few old hoses and a fuel filter that needed replaced after calling me for the OK. Even with the additional work that was done, the cost came out to lower than the original quoted price for the spark plug job. I would definitely recommend Crouse Ford?s service department for all of your repair needs!

Very Pleasant Buying Experience

by from Severn MD |

I had been searching for a used F150 for several weeks and found that Crouse Ford had 1 I was interested in. I called the dealership & spoke with Jessica Plank. The following morning I drove there to see the truck. I met with Ms. Plank and drove 2 used F150's. I decided 1 of them fit the bill for what I wanted & Ms. Plank set to work figuring out an approximate payment. She determined it within $3 of what it ended up being. In my past experience with sales persons at other dealers they wouldn't even attempt this, instead pushing it off on the finance person. It was very good to find someone competent & confident at Crouse who could handle the math themselves. Ms. Plank was exceptionally pleasant to deal with. She was very upbeat, friendly & not at all pushy. Crouse Ford is a family dealership & the folks working there upheld that image. This dealership, thankfully, is a far cry from the big mega dealers that seem so prevalent these days. I would definitely recommend Crouse to my friends!

One of the easiest places to buy a car !

by from Westminster Maryland |

Told them what I wanted and the price I wanted to pay and they found it very fast with no issues . Very happy. Love my new Fusion

Excellent Customer Service

by from Westminser, Md |

I recently purchased a new 2014 F150 at Crouse Ford. I had always preffered to have my old car serviced here; all of the personnel are excellent, honest, and reliable. This was the basis for me to purchase my new vehicle through Crouse. I worked with Jessica Lee Plank during my evaluation and purchasing process. She was extremely helpful and responsive throughout the entire process (and not too pressuring, so I felt like I was able to make the decision without the usual excessive sales rep influence). She found me a truck with ALL of the features I wanted, and had it shipped from another dealer in a short time period. Overall, the process was smooth and expedited. I highly recommend Crouse Ford to all who seek servicing or purchasing a Ford vehicle.

Crouse Review

by from Westminster, MD |

I've always had great service when dealing with the Crouse Ford service department. In particular, Richie has been great. I would have no issue referrring anyone to these guys.

Great Service

by from Taneytown, MD |

I bought a used car from this dealership on July 30th and I couldn't be happier. Everyone was so nice and very helpful in this process. Jessica did an amazing job helping me pick out a car and get the whole process started. She was very informative and knew exactly what she was talking about. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car!

Friendly honest small town dealer w/o the games

by from Manchester, md |

We visited other dealers but got the traditional runaround. Crouse gave us a great deal on our trades and undercut the competition on the first offer. Staff is friendly and makes you feel like they have your best interests at heart. I'd buy from them again.

Crouse Ford responded to this review

July 29, 2014

Brian, we are glad to hear about your good experience here at Crouse Ford. Enjoy your FX4!

Great Experience!!!

by from Cumberland, MD |

My son was looking for a newer used car. Crouse had exactly what he wanted. We called and talked to Tom. Super nice and honest..........nice change! We spoke about the car he told us all about it. After taking the afternoon off of work and driving 2 hours to see the car, it was exactly as he told us. Great deal and price. The dealership's staff were very friendly and helpful. We bought the car and left feeling like we were treated right and we had a good experience. Thanks Crouse Ford for having integrity in a world that struggles to get it right!

Crouse Ford responded to this review

July 16, 2014

Jim & Family, It was a pleasure working with you all. We are so glad that you had a good experience here! We really appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback. Come back and see us again, and enjoy the car!