Bob Ross Auto Group

85 Loop Rd, Centerville, OH 45459

New 855-720-2049
Used 855-313-1849
Service 855-206-5374

Serving the Community for Over 40 Years!

new car purchase

by from Centerville OH |

Great job!! I can be very difficult when it comes to buying a car but John (salesman) and Kathleen the manager was very patient and answered all my questions. They were not pushy but made sure I got all the information I needed to make the purchase. I am very pleased with my car. I will purchase again from Bob Ross Buick if Kathleen and John are there. Thanks again for the help.

Great Dealership and Great Salesman

by from Columbia, MD |

Best experience i have ever had in buying a car. I purchased a 2006 Buick Lacross for my 91 year old mother. Bill Sweat turned out to be a great professional--helpful--actually going that "extra Mile" to make sure my mother understood all the car's features (twice). This included, on a snowy day, driving the car to my mother's home. I would definitely buy from Bob Ross again!!

My 2005 Dodge I found online

by from Centerville, Ohio |

I recently purchased a 2005 Dodge Stratus fron Bob Ross Auto Group in Centerville Ohio. If it had not been for Cars.com I would have never found this great car. Bill Sweatt was my sales person and professional in every way. The car had a little squeak in a ball joint and they replaced the ball joint even after I purchased the car on an as is basis. Bob Ross is a quality professional organization in every sense of the word.

Tire repair experience

by from Dayton, OH |

I took my Mercedes E350 in to have a flat tire repaired. I was told that the nail was too close to the edge and that I needed a new tire which would cost $425 plus tax. I went home and searched on the internet for local tire companies that could provide the same tire. I found 2 sources that would charge an installed price of $270. Bob Ross Mercedes wanted to have me $155 more that the going rate in Dayton. When I took my car over to the Tire Dealer, they told me the tire could easily be repaired & repaired it at no cost. I feel that Bob Ross Mercedes misled me on the need for a new tire and tried to charge an exorbitant price.

Complaint for June 16, 2012

by from Waynesville, Ohio |

To the management of Bob Ross: Dan Meyer called me today the 18th of June to follow up with me on a 2 car trade and purchase that was suppose to take place over this past weekend. We weren't able to complete the sale due to Customer Service (not due to any salesperson service) the point of were the sale was lost started at the finance manager's office. The person's name is Kathleen I believe and after giving us the numbers for the 2012 GMC Acadia we were wishing to purchase. My wife and I asked for a moment to go over the figures and find where the discounts were and to ensure our comfort factor in the monthly payment was satisfied. We weren't given that moment due to the finance manager's kept interrupting my wife a moment of silence. She also kept trying to explain the numbers instead of remaining silent. I felt like a high pressure sales tactic was being on something that was already sold. Payments were never a issue although we told her that it was to kill the sale so we could leave. As we were trying to leave she kept trying to justify herself and her actions which in my eyes is very unprofessional. I am a veteran of the U.S Army and base my values on professionalism which is key. Thank you for your time to this matter and my wife and I are still in the search for two vehicles to purchase. Edward Hamilton P.S. Jim Roark and Dan Meyer are fantastic salesmen and I appreciated their assistance and patience when I was there.

June 22, 2012

Thank you for your feedback, it is important for us to hear the good and the bad, that's the only way to continue to strive for complete customer satisfaction in every encounter we have with our customer. Mr. and Mrs. Hamilton we would love the opportunity to earn your business, let us know how we can!

ed morse gmc

by from port richey,FL |

staff was very caring and wanted to sell me a car but, i wanted a better deal for my trade-in.

Used 2008 Mercury Milan Premier

by from Centerville , Ohio |

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new car, special thanks to Dan Meyer and Bill Klapper for helping with the whole process!!! -April-

March 26, 2012

We enjoyed sharing this first car purchase with you and your fiancÚ. What an exciting time for you, the bride with everything going on we appreciate you taking time to write a review about your Bob Ross experience.

A Cool Car of My Own

by from Atlanta, GA |

Though being raised in Atlanta, Georgia I visited Dayton very often because my grandparents are from the area. Growing up I remember the long road trips in Nanas Benz or Papas Buick, and I would think to myself, "I can't wait to have a cool car like them!" Last year I finally got my very own "COOL CAR", and just like my grandparents, I used community trusted Bob Ross Autos. Because I attend college in Atlanta they did everything in their power to make it super simple and extremely easy for me. I so happy with my Honda Accord! I couldn't thank the amazing people at Bob Ross enough!

January 15, 2012

It is always fun to get a new car! We pride ourselves on providing an "ease to do business,"attitude... Honda have always been know to be very reliable, so I know you can appreciate that! We truly thank you for the opportunity and hope this isn't the last time we are able to serve you.

Very courteous & professional

by from Logan |

We drove over 90 miles to find a specific vehicle and it was found to be just as described on the phone and online. Bill and the rest of the staff were very friendly, knoledgeable and made my family feel right at home. The facility was beautiful and so is the GM Certified Tahoe we drove home. This dealerships customer service and integrity made buying a positive experience all around.

January 15, 2012

Thank you for your note this proves that great customer service is truly valued! It is our pleasure to serve you!

Great Dealership

by from Xenia, OH |

I have always been pleased with the great service I have received from the Bob Ross Buick Dealership. Great job to everyone !

Gene Haffely

by from washington township |

I hvave bought buick's from BR in the past. this last time your price was higher so I bought from the downtown competition. You have a first rate dealership as does the competition.this makes price the deciding factor.