100 Loop Rd, Dayton, OH 45459

Service 888-221-6018

Built on Trust. Driven by Integrity

Above the call of duty

by from Kettering, OH |

Our family has bought several new and used cars at Voss Chevy over the past 20 years. Our salesman over the last 7 years has been Eugene King 937-344-5464 cell. After my 80+ year old parents got into a car wreck and needed another car. They went to Voss Chevy and meet with Mr. King, not knowing that Mr. King has helped us over the years. After working with Mr. King for a couple hours they were sold on Mr. King professionalism and bought a car from him the next day. And yes they did visit other Dealers. My parents called to tell me about the new car and how helpful Mr. King was. A couple days after they bought the car they were missing the owner manual, with no questions ask Mr. King ordered them a new manual and had it shipped to their home. Thanks Mr. King for being patience with my parents.

November 19, 2012

Thank you for letting us know about your parents pleasant buying experience. Mr King seems to always try and go the extra mile for his customers which is why his services are in such high demand. We hope we get to continue assisting you and your families car needs for years to come. Sincerely, Mike Graves- Used Car Manager

Great used truck buying experience

by from Springfield, OH |

I have spent the last month looking for a good quality used truck, and had been to several area dealers within a 50 mile radius of home, near Springfield, OH. I spotted two used trucks on the Voss website and went to the dealer to get a better look. I was met by sales consultant John Rohrer and told him about the vehicles I wanted to look at. Within minutes he had both trucks ready for me to inspect and drive. Can't say enough about John, he was very helpful and patient with my many questions. I ended up buying one of the trucks and I am very satisfied. John was a great guy to deal with, very professional.

Just enough

by from cincinnati oh |

Through an internet search I was conrected with Voss Motors. Spoke via phone to Martin who was very professional. He answered my questions and gave information I had not considered. He provided the service I expected.

Kind, understanding, and no pressure

by from Fairborn, OH |

Everything about this car buying experience was great. Mr. Ryan Compton, who assisted us, was kind and understanding of our questions and situation. He did not pressure and answered transparently the questions we asked. Their facilities are a little old, but the new building going up behind the current one is sure to put a new face on the business. Very pleased overall... will definitely go back in the future!

by from Linden,Mi |

Very friendly, Didn't lowball on trade in value, gave best deal around.

Great buying experience. However......

by from New Carlisle, Ohio |

Let me start off by saying it was a pleasant buying experience. The salesman was very helpful and cooperative with us. I had set up the test drive the day before and showed up promptly after work. He worked very diligently to make the process as expedient as possible with the time allotted. I have no negative things to say about the buying experience whatsoever. My "issue" is, that I purchased 04 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It had the quadratrac transfer case, which 4wd all the time. The vehicle was purchased early summer last year. When we had our first good snow, I quickly realized that the 4wd did not work. I sent an email via the website, and left a voicemail for the salesman about the issue. No one ever contacted me back regarding this issue. The 4wd was the main reason for purchasing the vehicle. I am not the type of person to harass or be nasty, I just lick my wounds and move on. I did my part as far as trying to contact someone. It seems that Voss has received very good reviews regarding sales and service. It just seems to me, that if they were concerned, they would have contacted me about my issue. Now I am stuck with a repair (not cheap) that honestly I think I can do myself, but I shouldn't have to. If all of their vehicles are inspected, then they would have known the issue and advertised the vehicle properly with the price to reflect. I am not saying that no one should purchase a vehicle from Voss. Maybe my experience is the exception, but I can't see my self being a return customer.

January 24, 2014

Dear Jim from New Carlisle, We truly appreciate your business and would like to apologize for not having responded to your issue earlier. We value our customers and always try to address any problems they may encounter. You may contact me at the dealership if you would like to discuss the situation further. Sincerely Michael E. Graves-Chevy Used Car Manager

car on hold

by from Michigan |

My husband and I called the night before to check on the status of a car. we were told it was available and put on hold for us till we could drive from Michigan to look at it. We arrived the next day only to find it had been sold the day before. No one called to inform us it had been sold. If this any indication of how they treat customers, I am so happy we did not purchase from them. Do not trust them!!!!! Warning!!!!

November 15, 2013

Dear CC from Michigan, I sincerely apologize for the miscommunication today. It was not our intention to have you come in on a vehicle that was already sold. I will be happy to try and find you a CRV with the same equipment and similar miles. We try and do our best to always accommodate the customer. I understand your frustration and would like the opportunity to rectify the situation. Let me know if this is something you would consider. Mike Graves-Used Car Manager

This is how buying a used car should happen.

by from West Carrollton, Ohio |

Today, I ended my two month search for a newer car. This is how the car buying experience should happen. Good selection of vehicles, knowledgeable staff, and no hidden fees or attempts to up sell. Their internet site helped me fine the car I purchased. I highly recommend Voss Group.

Fantastic Experience All the Way Around, Awesomely

by from Dayton, Ohio |

This was our 10th vehicle purchase in 31 years and it was by far the best experience ever. The sales associate was polite, knowledgeable, easy to work with, and made the entire experience pain free. Not once did he try and push us into a vehicle where he could have made more commission, he listened carefully, and respected our decision when the vehicle was chosen. When it came to negotiating price, there were no back and forth to the manager games. We made an offer, they countered, and we arrived in the middle which is exactly what we wanted. Both dealership and customer got what they wanted. It was a pleasant experience. In the future, I will look to Voss and hopefully our sales associate, to make that next purchase.

Excellent experience!

by from Dayton, OH |

I researched used Malibus online and found my top pick at Voss. My salesman was very courteous and thorough - even though it was close to the end of their day. I had my financing already approved, but he ran it through their company and cut my interest rate in HALF! That's significant, considering I didn't think I would qualify for financing at all when I started looking at cars. The dealership building is dated, but they are in the process of building a new one - so people will have a much better experience in the future. Buying a car is almost always leaves me with a greasy, slimy feeling...but this one wasn't so bad.

very nice facilities,very friendly

by from Kettering,Oh |

Kevin Peavy was our salesperson and was very friendly and helpful. We purchased a Buick Enclave and are very Happy.