500 Automotive Group

1700 IN-163, Clinton, IN 47842

New 888-699-5072
Used 877-621-0905
Service 855-249-9499

Large Selection, Superior Service. A Better Way To Do Business!

The best truck buying experience ever!

by from Urbana, Illinois |

We found 'Big Red' on cars.com and contacted the dealer through the website well after their dealership was closed. Paul McCleary responded to my email at 6:24am the following morning! Outstanding response time and I commend Paul for his organizational skills and diligence. We worked out a deal via a couple of phone call and a few texts. We live over an hour away and when we arrived at the store 'Big Red' was pulling up and Paul was ready for us. Another great touch that shows Paul and his team truly take pride in customer service. We took a test drive and knew the truck wasn't new and was expecting that it was just as indicated on the web, and it was, nothing hidden! The pictures on the website showed the truck exactly how we saw it. Not every dealer likes to share accurate representation of their product, but that wasn't the case with 500 Automotive Group. The facilities were extremely nice and well taken care of. Everyone that we came into contact with were very friendly. Steven LeMaster was wonderful listening to my negotiations and made me feel very comfortable during the process. Reed Bauer, in the business office, was very organized and efficient in getting our paperwork processed and done. This dealer may be small in size but they are far a huge impact to providing great customer service. Well done gentlemen. Jeff Smith and Jason Wetzel, you have put together a wonderful group that should take you to the top of your business. Congratulations on a job superbly done and thank you very much for the opportunity to do business with you. Sincerely, Big Red's Driver

May 20, 2014

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you and your family best of luck to you all and good luck with the horses!

Great customer service ... from an old friend!!

by from Carbon, IN |

We just bought a 2012 Impala from 500 Auto Group and the whole process could not have gone smoother or better! Needless to say we are very pleased. And the main reason everything went so well is that our Sales Consultant was an old friend of ours ... Jack Snow ... who we have purchased from on several earlier occasions (at another dealership he worked for prior to coming to 500 Auto Group). I heartily recommend Jack if you are in need of a vehicle and are anywhere near the 500 Auto Group dealership .. he will take excellent care of you and he is a really nice, no pressure guy. And I have no other reason to recommend Jack other than just because of the great service he has always given me and my family members. I wish all car sales people were just like Jack! Also, would like to give a pat on the back to the dealership as well as they went out of their way to make us feel like valued customers. There was a minor issue in the final sales figures (a fee that hadn't been revealed until the closing) but they "went the extra mile" to make it work out right to insure our satisfaction. I have nothing but good things to say about everyone there at 500!!!

February 26, 2013

We are very glad you were pleased. Jack is a great guy! We apologize for the error with the fee but am glad it was resolved quickly and to your satisfaction. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

WIll Screw you if you don't pay attention

by from Sullivan, IN |

I went to this dealer to purchase a pickup truck. I went in and they appraised my truck that I was trading in while I was test driving the vehicle I was looking to buy. After I returned and asked what numbers they had came up with they told me they would give me $9,990.00 for my truck and would sell me theirs for $9,990.00 in which mine was a 2004 Ford F-350 Diesel 4WD with 116,000 miles and theirs was a 2002 Dodge 2500 2WD Ext Cab with 180,000 Miles and the overhead console had water running out of it due to the cab lights leaking. And to top it all off the only reason I even drove the hour to look at this vehicle was because it was listed here on Cars.com for $8,860.00 then when I showed up they raised the price $1040.00?? I just basically walked out and I wont be back.

February 26, 2013

We apologize for the pricing mistake. Unfortunately, sometimes we posted different vehicle prices online then what they were priced on the lot. Apparently we failed to communicate this price. We have taken steps to correct this issue and only post one price. All prices reflect our online price. Prices can now be accessed through QR codes posted on every used vehicle that direct the customer to our website. We appreciate your feedback!!