Ed Bozarth Chevrolet

(1.0) 2 Reviews

2001 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80014

Used 303-751-7500

Don't know if I'd ever even pull back in the lot

by from Denver, CO |

Don't know if I'd ever even pull back in the parking lot. I was shopping for cars and picked out a nice used one. Sat down with the salesman and we wrote up the sales sheet and agreed on the price. Came back a week later when I had set up financing (Not with the dealership) and SURPRISE the price had suddenly gone up. They were unwilling to honor the original deal even with the sales sheet in hand. Started working with another salesman and came up with a new car. Sat down and went through another sales sheet. They were unwilling to negotiate at all. after pondering for a day or so I realized that they were trying to charge me over $2,000 more than the price they had the car listed for on their website. After bringing this to their attention they were still unwilling to bring the price down. I don't get the feeling it was the sales people, as they had both been on the ob for less than 6 months. I get the feeling thats the way this place is run. I wouldn't even give them 1 star if there was an option for that. This is one place I won't go back to.

dishonest sales Manager

by from milwaukee, wi |

9/20/2011 called 8 am asked to see if auto was available manager said it was sold, price at the time was $12,899. later that day i saw the same auto but price was increased to $15,990. but when you click auto it brings you to another page which now showed the auto at the $12,899. asked manager about them if thet selling it at $12,899 he said that was error and i said to manager why did you tell me it was sold at 9am that day and at6 pm it was not sold and price went up to 15,990 his excuse was it never was at $12,899. see when people wanted to buy auto manager knew it was a deal and told people like me it was sold until they changed pricing up. this dealer is dishonest.