Stoops Buick GMC

1251 Quaker Boulevard, Plainfield, IN 46168

New 866-463-0282
Used 866-901-5452
Service 888-545-5181

Long term relationships are the central focus of everything we do

Good People, Great Work!

by from Avon, IN |

Other than the car wash being down for repair, everything was first rate! The work the service dept. did was fantastic & the speed in which it was accomplished was great.

2011 Buick Lacrosse overheating

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

My appointment was near the end of the day. Once they looked at it couldn't determine what was wrong with my car they gave me a rental and sent me home, once they found out it was repaired right away the next day it was finished.

September 2, 2014

Thank you for review of our service department Theresa! We appreciate you and your business!

My Experience with Stoops Buick GMC

by from Plainfield, IN |

This is the 6th new vehicle I have purchased from Stoops. I have also purchased 2 used vehicles from Stoops. I have always been pleased with my experiences with Stoops, and I will no doubt buy more from Stoops.

May 2, 2014

Thank you Bill for taking the time to write this review. 8 vehicles, wow! We want to make sure you and Patty know that we appreciate your continued business here at Stoops!

Great New Car Purchase Experiance

by from Eminence,IN |

Purchased a 2014 GMC Yucon. Dealer Great. Salesman Dave Great. New Car Manager and Owner Great.

April 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to write this review. We appreciate your business!

Stoops fan

by from Plainfield, Ind |

Last fall, we came into Stoops. We have known Jim Jarvis for several years. He introduced us to Steve Willett. Steve worked with us through the whole vehicle purchase process. Steve is GREAT to work with. There was no pressure at any time, he answered all our questions and concerns to our satisfaction and we ended up with a really good deal. We leased a 2014 Buick Enclave. One of the main reasons was for our trips to Florida and a good all around safe vehicle. Our trip to Florida was a real joy this year. We had room to pack everything, the ride was very nice, no road noise and we felt safe. And the other best part was the gas milage. We got over 24 MPG and that was running 70-80 on the interstate with all the other traffic. We would highly recommend going to Stoops and working with Steve and Jim. Tim and Lora Budd

April 9, 2014

Thank you again for taking time out of your busy schedule and writing such nice words!

Great place to work with

by from Plainfield, Ind |

Last fall, we came into Stoops. We have known Jim Jarvis for sveral years. He introduced us to Steve Willett. Steve worked with us through the whole vehicle purchase process. Steve is GREAT to work with. There was no pressure at any time, he answered all our questions and concerns to our satisfaction and we ended up with a really good deal. We leased a 2014 Buick Enclave. One of the main reasons was for our trips to Florida and a good all around safe vehicle. Our trip to Florida was a real joy this year. We had room to pack everything, the ride was very nice, no road noise and we felt safe. And the other best part was the gas milage. We got over 24 MPG and that was running 70-80 on the interstate with all the other traffic. We would highly recommend going to Stoops and working with Steve and Jim. Tim and Lora Budd

April 9, 2014

Tim and Lora, thank you for your most generous review of Stoops Buick GMC and Steve Willett and lastly the Buick Enclave! Steve is one of the best people I have ever worked with. I have seen him with no less than hundreds of customers and he treats them all with respect and not to mention he is pretty entertaining as well. I always get a kick out of him making his customers laugh or singing throughout the showroom, he is "one of a kind"! Please feel free to let us know if you need anything in the future!

We just bought a vehicle from Steve

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We have had experience with Steve in the past (purchased a Canyon) and felt that he is personable and a reliable source. We are a repeat customer and would request that Steve be our sales person because of his personality, consideration and attention to our needs.

April 9, 2014

I want to apologize for my very late response regarding your experience with Steve. He is a great person with a fun personality. And to Steve, his customers come first and foremost. He will always go beyond the call of duty that's for sure! Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything in the future!

Great service and very knowledgable by Kent Earles

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I bought a gmc Terrain brand new. My salesman was Kent Earles. It was a great buying experience. Your facility is very clean and organized. Kent was very knowledgable and considerate of my needs and wants. My next car will be from Stoops. Your coffee is great too.

Great service from kent earles nice guy

by from Indianapolis in |

Kent earles did a great job selling me my 2014 gmc sierra. I love the truck great service and follow up

April 9, 2014

Lynn, I want to apologize for the very late response but I really wanted to thank you for your kind words regarding your experience with Kent Earles. Please, if there is anything you need in the future do not hesitate to call Kent Earles or myself. Again, thank you, Barbara Winegar.

Great Service

by from Fishers - IN |

I'm a new citizen of the United States,I have been trying to establish my credit in this country. I have been looking for a car for some time I have a lot of dealer ships by my house in Fishers - Indiana, but unfortunately I noticed the dealers over here had no interest to help me to get the car I was looking for so I decided to shop online and I found the car I wanted a GMC Terrain 2012 and the next thing I knew I was driving in a brand new 2014 GMC Terrain home:) Thanks for the Stoops team and a special thanks for Julie Clay for being so kind and honest. Thanks, Fernanda and Amy Green

Great service