Stoops Buick GMC

1251 Quaker Boulevard, Plainfield, IN 46168

New 866-463-0282 New 866-463-0282
Used 866-901-5452 Used 866-901-5452
Service 888-545-5181 Service 888-545-5181

Long term relationships are the central focus of everything we do

Sales Exceptional and Buick's always a great deal

by from Indiana |

The Buick Encore met our needs for a CUV that was AWD and good on gas mileage for a young professional couple that commutes. Service of the Sales Associate Steve Willett was exceptional.

Once again, good experience!!!

by from Monrovia IN |

Always nervous when I have to take the car or truck in for "unknowns" however, dealing with the service reps at Stoops makes an unexpected expense a tolerable experience. They are all so professional!!!

Amazing Experience

by from Plainfield, Indiana |

A smooth and seamless process start to finish: I gave Joe the list of things that I wanted and he exceeded my expectations! Tyler was great in the finance department as well. Very happy!

March 2, 2016

Thank you Lauren for this wonderful review! Joe and Tyler are definitely an asset and we are happy they are on Team Stoops!

used car purchase

by from Zionsville,In. |

We just purchased a 2013 Buick LaCrosse from Steve Willett @ Stoops Buick,Plainfield In. Steve offered no hype, pressure or fluff. That's pretty rare these days and much appreciated . I dropped one star because the wait to do the paper work was too long. We'll pass the good word and go back again.

March 2, 2016

Thank you Dave for your kind review! We are happy and humbled that you chose Stoops to make your Lacrosse purchase!

Best car buying experience

by from Mooresville |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had! Our sales person, Julie Clay was knowledgeable and friendly as well as honest which was a pleasant surprise. I have purchased cars from three other dealerships in the area but I will never buy from anyone else again. The difference in quality of service and the time that it takes to buy a car are like night and day when comparing with other dealerships.

March 2, 2016

Thank you for writing this review, we truly appreciate the time you took to do so. We are happy to have Julie on Team Stoops and even happier to have you in the Stoops family!

Satisfied Customer

by from Plainfield, indiana |

Ryan Fawley is the best rep I've ever had. I can't understand why anyone would shop anywhere else for a quality car. Bill Creech

March 2, 2016

Thank you for your kind words Bill! We appreciate your review of us!

Great!

by from Plainfield, IN |

Jim Jarvis and Ryan Fawley did a great job for us. They made the purchasing process easy and they were very professional. They also went the extra mile of locating and picking up a truck for us with a utility bed. They also were very knowledgeable about their products. Also the new vehicles were exceptionally clean upon delivery. Great people! Very friendly. They want your business and will go the extra step to make it happen! We will highly recommend these guys and Stoops!!

Top Notch serice & friendly salesman (kent Fisher)

by from plainfield , indiana |

I'm a first time buyer and just received a TOP Notch experience from this dealership the salesman Kent Fisher GREAT JOB... I paid a great price for a amazing car (I just love it) Thank you Kent

Stoops does it again. Best in my book!

by from Plainfield, IN |

As usual, Stoops treats me like a queen. This time, it was body work from a wreck. They made the process so trouble-free for me. They not only fixed the car beautifully, but checked everything out and cleaned it inside and out. What a nice surprise that was! Thanks again Stoops folks!

Lease new 2016 Buick

by from Plainfield Indiana |

Steve Thomas was extremely helpful to find a car with features i needed quickly. He made sure any obstacles to the purchase were handled immediately. He respectfully answered all of my questions. Couldn't be more pleased with the assistance given.

December 3, 2015

Thank you for your generous review! We understand that you could have purchased from anywhere, but the fact that you chose Stoops is very humbling. We strive everyday to make sure each customer is treated fairly and with respect. We are also grateful for Steve Thomas who is an asset to us! Thank you again!