Stoops Buick GMC

1251 Quaker Boulevard, Plainfield, IN 46168

New 866-463-0282
Used 866-901-5452
Service 888-545-5181

Long term relationships are the central focus of everything we do

Sales Exceptional and Buick's always a great deal

by from Indiana |

The Buick Encore met our needs for a CUV that was AWD and good on gas mileage for a young professional couple that commutes. Service of the Sales Associate Steve Willett was exceptional.

Great Experience

by from Plainfield, IN |

Kent Fisher was extremely helpful with our recent purchase of our GMC Yukon. Quick, efficient, knowledgeable and honest! Thanks so much!

Tire Replaced on a Certified 2013 Buick Regal

by from Danville ,IN |

The tire was repaired wrong by the previous owner, but Stoops did not know and I did not know when I purchased the 2013 Regal, until I had a flat due to the bad patch on the inside of the tire. Stoops replaced the tire with the same brand that was on the car. We have purchased several cars at Stoops and have always been treated great by the staff.

Fantastic experience

by from Indianapolis IN |

I bought my Accord from Joe Hayes for a great price and a phenomenal deal! My experience with him and the company has me staying with Joe for the rest of my car needs.

Stoops hands down best dealership I have ever seen

by from Plainfield IN |

Steve Thomas sold me one of the best cars I have ever bought! Awesome guy! No pressure and very cool. I felt like I was not even buying a car instead just hanging out having fun! That's what you get at stoops friendly with no pressure!

Great friendly service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I had my 2002 Regal in for brake service today. Toni Golladay was my service advisor. She let me know what my brakes would cost and how long it would take. She kept me informed of other repairs that my car needed and what alternatives were available. My repair work was completed when promised and at the estimated cost. I always trust Toni and Stoops to provide friendly and efficient service. Not only Toni but Jim Meyers and Steve Willett always make my wife and I feel welcomed. And the staff at the cashier window are always friendly and efficient. I appreciate being a member of the Stoops customer family.

Fantastic Serice Everytime!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I purchased a 2014 GMC Terrain from Stoops. Recently, someone ran into it and I took it to Stoops because I wanted to ensure it was fixed properly. I worked with Susie Rose in the body shop. She was in constant communication with me through email keeping me updated on what was going on with the repair. Once they removed the door that was hit, additional things were found that needed to be fixed. I was kept in the loop on everything. When I picked up my vehicle, the manager, Mike Johnson, would not release it to me without going to take one last look. I can?t give enough positive feedback for the entire staff at Stoops in Plainfield. They are the best!

Professional dealership throughout; great service

by from Vincennes, IN. |

Never disappointed in the interest shown in the customer. Friendly, with no pressure when recommending additional services. Even though my LOF,etc is free right now on my 2014 vehicle I am not neglected in any way.

Great dealership

by from Plainfield, IN |

This was my second buying experience in the past year-- and each experience has been WONDERFUL. The entire staff I dealt with was friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely accommodating (especially with my almost 2 year old terrorizing their showroom). Chuck sold me a 2015 Yukon Denali a year ago-- but with our growing family, we need more room. The buying experience with Chuck was phenomenal upgrading to the 2015 Yukon XL Denali.

Good buying experience, friendly sales people.

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

a very good dealership to do business with courteous sales professionals I love the new Canyon I bought from this dealership. GMC threw a 3 pointer on the new midsize Canyon Truck! !! However i wished I had gotten the leather interior one . very pleased with the new truck and performance.

Great purchase

by from Fishers, IN |

Purchased a Buick Regal Turbo 2012. I started with a few email questions which were answered promptly. Many dealership did not bother to answer any questions in my initial email. The process was straight forward with no pressure for the purchase of the car or additional add-ons. G