Stoops Buick GMC

1251 Quaker Boulevard, Plainfield, IN 46168

New 866-463-0282
Used 866-901-5452
Service 888-545-5181

Long term relationships are the central focus of everything we do

Corrected problem

by from Plainfield, IN |

After writing the previous review, the dealership offered to install a DVD player and we ultimately purchased the vehicle. We had an issue as soon as we drove it off the lot, and our salesman was very helpful in getting it resolved.

Vehicle not as described

by from Plainfield, IN |

We went to look at a used van we spotted online tonight. The van was listed as both having leather and a DVD player. It had neither. Salesman was kind, but other than charging us for the cost of installing said DVD player, wasn't willing to do anything about the false advertising. So just beware about shopping this dealership online. Wasted 2 hours of our time.

March 5, 2013

We acknowledge a mistake was made. The customer is a very nice lady. I called her back after getting with my manager that night. We offered to put the DVD system in at no charge. I have attempted to contact her with two calls and one email. No response. I still would like her family to enjoy this van. The offer still

Worked with Don Bryant

by from Fishers, Indiana |

Went looking for an Acadia for my wife. I chose Stoops because it was close to my work. I sure lucked out. Met Don Bryant and he was nice, friendly and easy going. They had what I was looking for with GM incentives. Don worked on my schedule with no pressure and was patient when my wife and I could not decide on the color. In the beginning, he even offered to find the color I first wanted without even asking for him to do so. He also took the time to sit with us in the car and show us how to work all the bells and whistles. I have shopped for cars all around Indy and most other places acted as if they either didn't want my business, had a sales manager try to up the price or try to charge me for add-ons during financing. I would definitely go back to Stoops. Thanks, Don!

January 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such nice things about our dealership and Don! Don is a great salesperson, but more than that, he is a great guy and an asset to this company. Thank you also for your business and it is our pleasure to have you as part of our family!

2nd Times a Charm

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I went to check out a Malibu LTZ here. This was the first time going through the car buying process for me. I worked with Steve Thomas, a cordial non-aggressive salesman. I still had other cars I had narrowed my search down to look at. After checking out the other cars, I was ready to purchase from Stoops. When I went to check on the car it had already been sold, so I was back to the drawing board. While originally looking, I remembered a Malibu that just came on the lot that Steve lastly told me about. I periodically checked out the website and after comparing with others in the area went to check it out. I took a test drive and was sold. The simple fact that Steve didn't hound me and knew I had a good idea of what I was looking for, even though it was my first time, was why I went back. I bought the 2010 Malibu LTZ and couldn't be happier as a first time buyer. They made the process easy and seamless!!!

Dan Cope is Awesome to deal with

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I sent a message on e-mail regarding a vehicle I wanted to look at. Dan Cope helped me find the right vehicle. He was a professional and the most polite salesman I had dealt with during this venture of finding a vehicle within my price range. I made an appointment with him, went and looked and drove the car, and drove it home that night. Thanks Dan!!!! Debbie Viles

Dan 'the man' Cope is a rock star

by from Bourbonnais, Il |

Called this dealership after seeing one of their cars listed on cars.com, a 2011 cx-9. I talked with Dan 'the man' Cope a 20 something recent college grad with Finance degree no less learning the art of selling in a very tough business. We discussed the car. I told him what price i needed...the out the door price, with no surprises or drama inasmuch as i would be driving 2.5 hrs from Chgo and back to buy it. And if there was any drama/surprises i would pick up and leave immediately and write a very nasty review. Dan the man called me back a few days later after inspecting the car to make sure it was in pristine condition as advertised and did in fact get the price point I wanted..within $80.00 it turns out. Next day i bought the car, a beautiful car with under 15k miles and saved right around 9k from other deals I had looked at. 9k savings with no drama no surprises! Imagine that! Only in America! You want a no drama, no surprises, straight deal...call Dan the man Cope at Stoops. I did and will again. thanks, Doug DiGiacomo Bourbonnais, Illinois

Shysters, watch our for Jim Jarvis

by from Plainfield, IN |

I called and talked with Jim Jarvis the first thing in the morning. After inquiring whether a vehicle was still available, he said yes,I asked him to put it on hold until I could come it to see the vehicle. He agreed. Later that same afternoon, my salesman called me to say the vehicle had been sold. Stoops needs to learn a thing about proper customer service. I will never do business with them again, and this is after buying a new $42,000 dollar truck 2 years ago.

June 7, 2012

On behalf of the entire staff and management team at Stoops Buick-GMC, we wanted to apologize for your experience. We have taken steps to improve the communication between our entire sales & management team. If you would like to call me so we may discuss this personally, my number is 317-268-7102. Respectfully, Jim Meyers General Manager