Pellegrino Buick GMC

New 888-447-8053
Used 888-449-1823
Service 877-859-9987

Exceeding Your Expectations!!

The best place to purchase a new or used car!

by from Williamstown, NJ |

My experience at Pelligrino GMC was wonderful. Lou Cerota and other employees are knowledgeable , friendly , and experienced. I would recommend anyone in the market for a used or new car to visit Pelligrino GMC. They were most accommodating of my schedule and were not pushy. Lou Cerota sold me my last two vehicles and I couldn't imagine ever going to anyone else.

great service

by from Mount Laurel, NJ |

Prompt service when I checked into the service department. The waiting room is comfortable. When finished, the service person came to me in the waiting room and explained what was done on my car.

GMC Truck

by from Williamstown, NJ |

Always provide prompt and good service. Everyone is courteous and helpful.

GMC CANYON

by from Williamstown, NJ |

I have only had it for a week or so, impressed with this truck. Ken was extremely knowlegable & made it a good exp. That being said , I reserve other opinions until I visit the service dept. Thank, David A Kee

Friendly car dealership

by from Sewell, NJ |

Was looking for a specific used car and found it at this facility. We were approached by a salesman, Lou Cerota, who was very professional, made us feel very comfortable, and was so easy to work with for the sale.

Leasing a vehicle

by from Williamstown, NJ |

Very good experience at Pelligrino. The salesman I worked with was Skip and he was very pleasant and made my leasing process easy. He worked with me to help me find a Terrain with the features I wanted.

Lou Cerota Awesome salesmen!

by from 08096 |

Lou Cerota is a great salesmen. Great communication,hospitality and knowledgeable. he answer all our question and some.He new exactly what we wanted in our new car. We were definitely please with his performance awesome customer service! i recommen everyone to go there

LOU CEROTA

by from VINELAND,NJ |

LOU WAS VERY PLEASANT, COURTEOUS, KIND, PATIENT, AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE . HE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS. HE TOOK TIME TO SHOW ME ALL OF THE FEATURES OF THE CAR AND HOW THEY WORKED, HE EVEN HAD ME DO DIFFERENT FEATURES TO MAKE SURE I UNDERSTOOD HOW EACH ONE FUNCTIONED. HE HELPED ME SET UP THE "ON STAR", AND ALSO PROGRAMED MY CELL PHONE INTO THE CAR FOR "HANDS FREE" CALLING. I DEFINETLY WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND ANYONE I KNEW WHO WAS GOING TO BUY/LEASE A NEW CAR.

new car

by from Williamstown, NJ |

this is my 3rd car I bought from Pellegrino and I'am very satisfied with all three and I will recommend all my family and friends to Pellegrino, and I will be back for my next car when I decide to by a new one thank you very much for being so nice and kind to me .skip and Stacey were super nice to me god bless them both.

Fantastic service. Competent sales force.

by from Williamstown, NJ |

I had my 2011 LaCrosse brought in for 75,000 mile check. Along with brakes and wheel alignment/balance. The work was performed as promised and my sales associate Lou Cerota arranged the whole visit for me. He and the dealership were fantastic. Thanks. Jerry Bliss

service

by from Williamstown, NJ |

The manager in service went above and beyond. I really appreciate his kindness in making sure i was satisfied with all of my service.