Pellegrino Buick GMC

Service 877-859-9987

Exceeding Your Expectations!!

Purchased a Honda CR-V

by from Mays Landing, NJ |

In December 2011 I stopped into the Pelligrino Buick GMC dealership in Williamstown NJ. I had had major surgery about two weeks prior to stopping in, and looked and felt horrible. Michael Owens took care of me, and I wound up having the best car-buying experience of my life. There was no sales pressure at all, he was attentive, listened to what I was looking for, and hooked me up with a used CR-V in mint condition with low mileage at a reasonable price. When I asked him about the dealership policies, he said that high pressure sales are discouraged. Throughout the sale process, he was very accommodating to my condition; I was unable to walk very far at all, so he researched what was in stock and brought the cars I was interested to me, rather than drag me around the lot. I was so weak that I was unable to complete the purchase the first day I was there, and unlike every dealership I've ever been in, he graciously let me walk out the door to return the next day to complete the purchase. After the purchase, I was showing the SUV to a friend, and when I told her where I got it, she said that she had had a great purchasing experience there a few years ago, so it doesn't look like my experience was a fluke... Once again, the best car buying experience I've ever had.

Patient, professional, and careing

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

When I buy my next car, I would definitely go back to Pellegrino. Never tried to show me cars I didn't want to see. Willing to be VERY flexible on price. Paperwork was quicker than other places I've purchased my cars, and they drove 20+ miles just to drop off the registration!

What a Difference!

by from Williamstown, NJ |

I went to Pellegrino to check out the GMC Acadia. Skip Wallace met us outside and made us feel welcome immediately. I took a test drive and knew that was going to be my next car. On the test drive we talked about my current lease (other manufacturer) and all of the problems I had. Skip never said a bad thing about the other company, and didn't pressure me into signing a new lease that night. He emailed me a quote with all of my options the next day and I took our time evaluating our options. A month later, I emailed Skip and told him I was coming back in to see him. He welcomed me at the door, remembered my name, and had all of my paperwork out and updated when I got there. He kept his price from the previous month and helped me into a few other discounts. This was the easiest lease I've ever been involved with! Skip found the exact car I wanted and I had it delivered a few days later. He was very knowledgeable about the car and all of the technology features and walked me through the whole car the night I picked it up. I love my Acadia. Every experience with the car and Pellegrino has been outstanding so far. I would highly recommend a visit their showroom!

Lou Cerota review

by from Pitman |

I havebeen dealing with Lou Cerota For years. I would not purchase a car from any other dealer. He makes Everything so easy. I am 110% satisfied. I highly recommend Lou nd Pellegrinos. Helena Bauers

Used car buying experience

by from Smyrna, De |

After doing online research using many of the car buying websites, we found the car we wanted on Cars.com. Emailing the dealer through the site was an easy experience and we even had communications near 10PM at night. That shows dedication on the sales teams part. Tom Boody was at the dealer to greet myself and my wife. After giving him a brief description of what car we were looking at, he simply handed us the keys and allowed us to test drive it. Already knowing that we were interested in buying that vehicle, Tom still helped us make the right decision without any pressure whatsoever. We love the 2013 Buick LaCrosse and would recommend shopping at this dealer again.

Purchased A Pontiac G6

by from Vineland,NJ |

Lou Cerota, is a wonderful salesman.He made the experience very pleasant and unstressful. During the process, he never made me feel like I was being pressured into buying anything. He was very straight forward and helpful.I am glad I went to Pellegrinos for my first car and that Lou Cerota was the man that made the experience memorable. I will always appreciate the advice he gave me a year ago and will continue to move forward. I highly recommend this establishment and Lou Cerota for being a genuine and considerate person.

Truly the Most Fun I have ever had buying a car!

by from Estell Manor, NJ |

Lou Cerota, our salesman from Pellegrino Buick GMC in Williamstown, NJ is the BEST! He made what is usually an unpleasant experience for me, a truly enjoyable one! His approach to selling me a car was very non pushy, straight forward, honest and FUN. He did everything in his power to get us the best deal on the vehicle we were interested in. We didn't sit there alone waiting while he played the "let me go talk to the manager" routine that always turns me off... (My husband used to sell cars...back in the 70's.... so we know the routine... it is an very annoying). It was nice to have a salesman experienced enough to be confident in what he was selling and at a price we could afford. Lou has a wonderful sense of humor. In my world... if you don't have a sense of humor... don't even talk to me. Life is too short. I have and will continue to recommend Lou Cerota and Pellegrino Buick GMC in Williamstown to my family, my friends and anyone I hear is looking for a quality vehicle new or used at an honest price, from and honest salesman! Thank you Lou!

Lou Cerota Top notch sales rep

by from Glassboro, NJ |

Lou Made the buying process a positive one. He did everything he could to ensure you were comfortable with the process and understood every step. Took the stress out of buying my new 2014 Acadia.

My Positive experience at Pellegrino Buick GMC

by from Glassboro,NJ |

Today I purchased a new 2014 Acadia from PELLEGRINO BUICK, GMC. The salesman was Lou Cerota. He was top notch. He had the patience of Job. He explained things I did not understand several times in different ways until I was sure I understood. At one point, after a night of reflection, I decided to make a change in direction. His response was to ask if I was sure, then made the changes with no further problem. When I apologized for the extra work his response was, after stopping what he was doing, he looked me in the eye and said ?There is no need for any apology. All I want is for you to leave here happy, satisfied and with your mind at ease.? He did that in spades.

Always a Pleasure Dealing with Lou

by from Erial, NJ |

Six years ago I was fortunate to have walked through the doors at Pellegrino Buick and to have met Lou Cerota. In 2008 I purchased my first Enclave from Lou, I purchased my daughter?s Regal in 2011 from Lou, and I just purchased a 2014 Enclave from Lou. Aside from liking the Buick brand, Lou is one of the main reasons I have been a devoted Buick customer. Lou is knowledgeable, professional and an all around great guy. He has always made sure I was well informed as to all options and incentives so that I could select the deal best for me. He also thinks of the ?little? things (giving out replacement stickers to mount your EZ pass). Most people dread the process of purchasing a vehicle, but I have never dreaded the process when dealing with Lou. Lou makes purchasing a vehicle an enjoyable experience (and I?m sure you don?t hear that often). I highly recommend you visit Lou Cerota the next time you are in the market for a vehicle.

A pleasure

by from Mullica Hill, NJ |

Lou Cerota has always been our contact person at Pellegrino Buick/GMC. We just picked up our second lease vehicle today, and just like always, he is a pleasure to deal with. He goes out of his way to get you the vehicle you want. He is extremely knowledgable about the cars and any price incentives available for you. He makes purchasing a car easy and does all he can to see his customers happy. An example of his thoroughness was when we left today, he came over to the car bringing us new Velcro attachments so we could remount our easy pass! With Lou, the little things are just as important as the big things.