Ramsey Ford

1233 Telegraph Road, Rising Sun, MD 21911

New 888-746-4083
Used 888-480-2209
Service 888-268-5163

We put the FORD in afFORDable

My experience with Ramsey Ford

by from Drums, PA |

Main problem I believe is that I was an out of state buyer and they just didn't want to deal with me. Made initial contact with internet sales manager sent him what he requested to get the ball rolling (rough estimate on trade) and there is where it stopped. I called several times and left voicemails, and sent several emails as well. Finally after a couple of days I get an email saying car I was inquiring about has sold. It wasn't like I was interested in a cheap car, I was inquiring about a Shelby Mustang. Ended up purchasing at another dealership.

Good Communication

by from Columbus, OH |

I did not purchase a car from this dealer however their communication was good and would consider a future purchase if they had a car I wanted. On the basis of their communication and quickly answering my questions I recommend doing business with them.

siverado 2500 2012

by from shoemakersville,pa. |

i came to ramsey from pa. after I saw the truck on cars.com. was contacted by rick mills and set up time to see the truck.rick was very pleasant and willing to work with me to complete the deal on my 2012 chevy siverado 2500. great guy and I just love my new truck. thanks to rick!

I am sooo happy with my truck!!!

by from Chambersburg, PA |

I want to thank Rick Mills and Derick for helping me get my F350. I absolutely love this truck. They made the buying experience great. You run a high quality facility. Thank you, Brenda

Great Experience

by from Elkton, MD |

Just wanted to thank Rick Mills & the staff at Ramsey for a great experience. You definitely have a repeat customer in the years to come. We appreciate all the time & help with the buying experience!

Awesome Buying Experience

by from Elkton, Md |

When it comes to buying a car it seems you always have to deal with the "high-pressure" dealerships, but that was the case at Ramsey. The staff was exceptional and the buying process, from selection to financing, was very pleasant. Rick Mills, my sales consultant, worked with me to get me into a car that suited me and my budget without spending hours at the dealership, while keeping me informed during each step of the process. The dealership and its staff truly works as team and its shows. I would definitely recommend Ramsey if your looking to purchase a vehicle. Ask for Rick......He was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Great service

by from Rising Sun, Md. |

We're not ones to write reviews, but after buying 2 vehicles from Ramsey Ford in Rising Sun we were delighted with the sales experience. Rick Mills showed us several new & used vehicles before we made our selections. Service has also been a positive experience. No waiting, they took our vehicle in right away when minor repairs were needed. We will buy all our future vehicles from Ramsey Ford.

Amazing Service and Super Friendly!!

by from North East, MD |

I can not say enough great things about the people at Ramsey of Rising Sun. Rick Mills helped me find the perfect car for me, and Derek Haga worked his magic with the banks and was able to get my interest rate more than cut in half, AND put me in a newer car with a lower car payment. They were all very friendly, and I will absolutely go back next time I need a car, and will recommend them to EVERYONE!!!

Great service

by from North East Md |

Ramsey was great to myself and my family. I got a great car and they helped me get great warranties for a great price. Sales people were very nice and helpful. Thank you Ramsey.

Best Dealership

by from Nottingham, PA |

I cannot say how much Ramsey Ford has helped me. They have got to be the best dealership I have ever dealt with. They go above and beyond to help you with all of your car buying needs.