Bayshore Ford

4003 N Dupont Hwy, New Castle, DE 19720

New 866-830-9735
Used 888-315-5039
Service 888-308-1243

Bayshore Ford "The Truck Store"

horrible

by from newark,de |

was sold a lemon.will never go to this dealership again , never ever

Bayshore Ford responded to this review

September 8, 2014

Thanks for your review. I have checked with our sales manager and we are totally unaware of your problems and concerns. Please contact me so I can try to satisfy your concerns. Thank you Jeff Stellfox 302-656-3160

USED CAR SHOPPING

by from HDG, MD |

I recently found a vehicle online that I was interested in. I stopped in this dealership when it was closed to check out the vehicle and decided it was exactly what I wanted. I contacted the dealership and, since I live in the next state, asked if I could put a deposit to hold the vehicle. Suprisingly, they did not want a deposit, and said they would hold the vehicle for me for several days until I could get there. I completed a finance application online through the dealership and got an excellent rate and the exact payment I wanted, and I also received a fair deal on my trade in, sight unseen. The dealership did all of this paperwork and finance approval before I even came in to test drive the vehicle. When I arrived at the dealership, I was immediately greeted outside by my sales consultant before entering the dealership. I test drove the vehicle and loved it, but did not at all feel pressured into making the deal. I went inside and all of the paperwork was ready for review and signature. They had my insurance company update my info and fax me copies to have in the vehicle until the official paperwork was available. After that, they presented me with the keys and I was out the door. This was definitely the most efficient car buying experience I have every had. Very pleasant atmosphere, friendly personnel throughout the dealership, and no high pressure sales pitching. I would highly recommend this dealership !!

Van Shopping

by from Blackwood |

Very impressed with web site and pricing on low mileage vans, still shopping at the current time, but found excellent pricing on the cars.com website, John B. Blackwood,NJ

BUYING A USED TRUCK ONLINE ???

by from SLOWER DELAWARE |

BUYING A TRUCK ON LINE, MILES AWAY FROM WILMINGTON,DE AND IT HAS BEEN A GOOD ADVENTURE SO FAR, NEVER DID THIS BEFORE AND SO FAR SO GOOD. SOMETIME YOU GET A BETTER DEAL FAR AWAY, I'LL FIND OUT LATER!!