Andy Mohr Ford

Service 888-891-4026

Mohr for Your Money

Love My New Car

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My 2013 Ford Fusion was totaled by no fault of mine. I went through a very traumatic time in my life. Went weeks waiting on my insurance to get things settled so I could look for a new car. I knew I wanted another Fusion. Had a few changes in mind from the first one. Walked in and spoke to Howard Bowen. He was awesome from the get go. Very down to earth (our kind of people). Howard listened to everything I had in mind for my new car. I never would have looked at the color he showed me though, until I really looked at the whole car. I really didn't need to test drive it for comfort because I already knew how comfortable it was. I could drive my Fusion without stopping to rest. I found this out driving a 5 hour drive to see my husband. Only stopped for gas. But, I did need to test drive it for the difference in the engine (ecoboost). Awesome car and I wanted it. I left that evening with a new 2014 Ford Fusion. I have always bought my cars at this dealership and I have to say that Howard was the best salesman I ever had. Everything went well. Our financing was handled with ease by Nikki. Another great experience. I wanted to add something about the service department. As I said earlier I have bought my cars at this dealership (this was my 4th) mainly because of the service department. They are the best. Howard stay working here, you really are a great salesman.

My excellent experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

When I came in that day, I knew I had to make a change but it was not what I really wanted to do. I had to downsize due to a hardship that I was facing. I had bought a 2013 Mustang the year before and enjoyed the car but couldn't keep it. Scott did whatever he could to help me walk out of there that day supported and understood how hard it was to make that change. I did sit in my Mustang at one point between the tons of cars that he had shown me that day and cried. But the change had to happen. The challenge...I was upside down and the goal was to reduce my payments by $100 or more. He had show me car after car until we finally agreed upon a 2014 Ford Focus. Again, I felt the sadness hit me and I almost walked away but he was there to lift me back up not to just buy a car but to remind me that I was doing a good thing. It helps when your salesperson is relatable and listens to your story. I plan to have that Mustang again sometime in the future and I hope Scott is there to help me then!

bad service rude people

by from plainfield ind |

Have never been pleased with Andy Mohr the service dept all act like they are so superior,and your just crazy.Everything I have had fixed works for awhile them the same problem is back!!!!!

June 11, 2014

Hi Brenda, I'm very sorry for your bad experience at our dealership. That is certainly not the standard we have for Andy Mohr Ford. I promise we don't think you're crazy! :) When you get a moment email me the details of what repairs were done and who you spoke with. Jason B. jbrewer@AndyMohr.com Social Media Manager Andy Mohr Automotive

Change things when you get there.

by from Mooresville |

Changed the price of the vehicle when i got there. It was verified on cars.com and their website. When i went thru the process the low balled my trade in bye 4,000 and raised the car price by 2000....DO NOT GO HERE.

Wasted my time

by from Indianapolis |

On Monday, June 2, 2014, I went to Andy Mohr Ford to test drive a 2010 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor that I viewed on the internet. I sent an e-mail expressing my interest in the vehicle and received a response from Shawn Marie Hill, the Internet Care Coordinator. After conversing back and forth through several e-mails, I informed her of my plans to arrive at the dealership that evening to test drive the vehicle. In the midst of our e-mails, Ms. Hill stated that she would check on the availability of the vehicle for the test drive. She never informed me of whether or not it would be available when I told her I would be at the dealership around 6pm. I arrive at the dealership and a salesman offers his assistance. I informed him of my communication with Ms. Hill and he took me to meet her. After meeting Ms. Hill, the salesman attempted to find keys for the vehicle I wanted to test drive. After a few minutes of waiting, he told me that all of the models of that vehicle had been sold (he informed me that there were 7 total upon my arrival). I took time out of my day to test drive this vehicle and it was unavailable. I had to ask a friend for a ride to a dealership in another city on a rainy evening only to have my time wasted. That's a bad first impression. I will not be dealing with Andy Mohr Ford, or any Andy Mohr dealership, from here on.

June 11, 2014

Hi Philip, I'm very sorry there was a mix up on the 2010 Ford Crown Victoria you were interested in. We didn't anticipate someone else coming in to buy 4 of the 6 available late Saturday night. While that does not make up for the bad first impression we do still have Crown Vics available.

Terrible experience

by from Avon, IN |

The sales people hounded me for a week even though I had a test drive appointment on Friday. They assured me they had the car. At the appointment they could not find the car I was interested in. They said they looked everywhere. The car is still listed on several internet sites including their own and I have not heard from anyone from the dealership. They conveniently asked if I would like to see other cars, I declined. Sounds like bait and switch?

May 1, 2014

Hi Chris, I'm very sorry you had an unpleasant experience at our Ford dealership. That is certainly not the standard we have for Andy Mohr Automotive. If you would please e-mail me (jbrewer AT andymohr DOT com) more details about who you spoke with and which car you were looking for. I'll look into the situation and try and make it right. I hope you'll give us another chance to earn your business. Jason B. Social Media Manager Andy Mohr Automotive

Not buying from this dealer

by from Plainfield, IN |

I came to this dealership to buy multiple vehicles for my business, as I was browsing the selection an individual in a diesel truck started honking his horn repeatedly (This went on for the better part of 10 minutes). He drove around the parking lot nearly rear ending another customer all while honking his horn. The staff did little or nothing to stop this guy. After witnessing this behavior from the staff, I returned to my vehicle and left. I refuse to do business with a dealership that turns a blind eye to this type of behavior from the customer or its staff.

Great salesman, great finance manager, that's all

by from Indianapolis |

I began looking at a used car and the building, desperate from the new car building looked and felt like it was for a lower class. I have been to three different Andy mohr dealerships on four or five different occasions and they were all terrible experiences. The sales people were obnoxious, high pressure, and rude. The used vehicle I saw on cars.com was too good a deal not to look into. When I contacted the dealership I told them of my past experiences and when I arrived they had taken my comments to heart. I was greyed by a sales manager who had been waiting for me. She introduced me to the salesman. This was where things took the most dramatic turn. Jeff Maifert was nothing but professional, low pressure, kind, and attentive. When the used vehicle didn't work out he spent a day and a half working out a great deal on a new Ford Fusion. His work with sales managers and financing people was a great help. If we return to buy from an Andy Mohr dealership it will only be because of Jeff. If you choose to look at a vehicle there, ask for him. If you don't, you will probably regret it. I was literally chased off the lot by a salesman at the Toyota dealership, told I couldn't afford a car by a saleswoman who had not had my trade appraised or checked my credit and dealt with a kid who just cussed along like we were drinking buddies. Jeff Maifert is not that guy. Ask for him by name.

Amazing service

by from Greenwood, IN |

Bethany from Andy Mohr was the first one I was directed to when searching for a used car, and I am very glad she was. She went out of her way almost everyday to notify me on cars, was very pleasant to talk to and by far had great service! Although I did not purchase from Andy Mohr, I would still recommend them to anyone. Thank you for you're amazing service Bethany!

Just Great!!!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I came there to get just a car to get around. I had a tight budget that I was working with. Although, the first car that I seen was there, I was shown a better car and I was able to buy it at a great price!!!! They took the time and worked with me to get a nice car with my budget. I'm taking my buddy up there tomorrow!!!!