Langs Chevrolet

635 South Orchard Ln, Beavercreek, OH 45434

service does not check work... been twice now

by from dayton ohio |

I brought my Saturn Vue in for the recall and was told to bring all keys. I dropped it off the day before and they had it till 6:00 p.m. and when I picked it up only one key worked. I called and they said Maurice worked on it and they would have him call me. I did call and said drop off the car again and they will get the key to work. Well I went to pick up the car tonight and again the key did not work I asked for the floor manager and was given Dennis Cook who tried and said "yep" it does not work, nothing I can do and you will have to take off the day and bring the car up here so you can wait and then test it right then.. I said NOT AN OPTION and he said only choice. I asked for his card and he said NO come back tomorrow and talk to someone else. What kind of customer service is that? What type of service is it when you make me a key TWICE and never even check to see if it works

Langs Chevrolet responded to this review

December 30, 2014

We look forward to discussing this issue with you at your earliest convenience. Please give Gerry Laughlin a call at (937)458-3120 so that we may talk with you in more detail. We have been unsuccessful in reaching out to you directly, and look forward to having the opportunity to get this taken care of for you.

Wonderful service!

by from Ashland, OH |

I would purchase from them again, even though it was a 3 hr. drive from my home. There were NO "games"! No long waiting, while the sales person "talked" with a manager for price approval. It was all done in a matter of minutes. Thank you, everyone at Lang! I love my 2013 Black Diamond Avalanche!

Wow - I can't believe this is Langs....

by from Beavercreek |

Having purchased/leased many vehicles from Langs over more than two decades, I won't be making any trips back unless the tactics below change. While the Sales staff is really great, Management (both New Auto Sales and Internet) have turned to mailing misleading notices to lure you to the dealership, apparently in hopes of just getting you in a new car. I have received two such notices, each eluding to early lease termination actions. After calling and speaking with Jason on the first notice, and expressing I didn't appreciate the gesture, and to not send any more, I receive another one announcing my lease turn-in pre-inspection appointment that I must call and cancel if I can?t make it. Certainly this one must be legit - right?... but after calling and finding out this one was also false notice, I spoke with the Sales Manager and he fully supported the program, saying it was for customer satisfaction purposes in an effort to ensure the vehicle was lease turn in ready - my lease does not expire for 6 MONTHS!!!

Excellent process

by from Beavercreek, Ohio |

I liked the buying process. I test drove a few vehicles and when I saw the vehicle in the showroom I decided. Lang's ordered the next years model and I test drove it when it came in. The salesperson was very good about keeping me in the manufacturing process so I had a good feel for when it would arrive at the dealership. All the paperwork was completed in a timely fashion and I was good to go in no time at all.

Langs Chevrolet responded to this review

December 17, 2013

Glad to hear you had a good experience at the dealership, Ron! We were happy to place an order for the model you wanted and stay in touch with you. If you need anything in the future, be sure to let us know!

Repeat Customer

by from Beavercreek, OH |

Over 20 years doing business with Langs and not one complaint. In fact they always seem to find a way to go above and beyond. Last several vehicles have been through Curt Evans, who has made the buying experience even better as he has the customer's best interest in mind. I have and will continue to recommend this dealership to family, friends, and basically anyone mentioning they are looking to buy or lease, new or pre-owned...

Excellent Service, Very Professional

by from Dayton, Ohio |

My wife and I purchased a brand new 2012 Chevy Tahoe from Curtis Evans at Langs Chevrolet and had the best car buying experience to date. Curtis was more than helpful getting us the Tahoe that we wanted without having to deal with the typical "car salesman" routine. He's very professional and he showed he actually cared about us finding the right vehicle to suit our family. This is our 2nd new car purchase from Curtis and we highly recommend him to everyone.

Great service

by from dayton, oh |

When trading in my saturn vue a had a great experience with curtis evans. when i first bought my saturn at another dealership i was in tears while signing my paperwork. This time at langs it was so easy and a very happy time for me. i love my new equinox!!!

Smooth

by from Dayton Ohio |

The entire process from start to finish was smooth

Curtis Evans @ Langs Chevrolet was awesome!!

by from Dayton Ohio |

I just bought an Suv from Langs Chevrolet, my salesman was Curtis Evans..What a wonderful experience!!! Curtis was very helpful

I'll be back to Lang's to purchase another vehicle

by from miamisburg, ohio |

I purchased my vehicle from langs. I love how Drew Madison made it easy for me to purchase my car. I love my car and the great warranty that comes with it. Drew had the answer to all my questions and was very helpful. Hopefully he will be there when its time for me or a family member of mine to buy a car, because he is very good at what he does. Keep up the good work Drew!!