Vista Auto Group of Silverthorne

Service 888-427-3219

We Are People Driven.

Great Deals, Great Customer Service

by from Silverthorne, CO. |

Kevin and Seth both helped me find my new Impreza Sport. Had all the features I wanted. They let me take my time in deciding what I wanted (no pressure to buy). Negotiations where smooth and it only took a hour or so to settle on a price that turned out to be a great deal. They took my old car off my hands and gave me the KBB value for the car (fair to great price). I would certainly say this dealer is worth checking out!

Needed an alignment made an appointment.

by from Silverthorne, CO |

Made an appointment on there website the week prior. I got there at 8 am for my appointment and was told the machine is down. They should use there system to contact customers. People take off work for stuff like this.

Easiest car purchase ever

by from Steamboat Springs |

We searched and spoke to many Subaru Dealers and Vista Subaru was by far the best. They were no frills. We made a deal over the phone and the deal stood when we got there. No Gimmicks. Make sure you contact Seth Cohen. Working with him and his manager Jimmy Breslin was fabulous. If you are a dog lover ask him to bring in his silver lab Stanley to the dealership.