AutoNation Subaru West

Used 888-408-1448
Service 888-430-9381

All Around Great Experience

by from Golden, CO |

I bought my amazing Subaru Legacy GT from AutoNation Subaru West and I am more than happy with everything. They were willing to work with me from start to finish. Their price was very reasonable and I am satisfied with the amount I payed for my car. The service I received was more than excellent! I was helped out by an individual named Wes Guthrie and am very pleased with the service he provided me. The communication and patience he had with me definitely determined my decision in terms of this car purchase. He helped me get the car I wanted for the right price. Thank you AutoNation Subaru!

Jill (sales) is the best. Lowest price too!

by from Denver, Co |

Smooth sailing and everything was as promised or better. Jill and Michael (business office) had everything ready for us to sign when we came to pick up our new car. We were in and out in about 30 or 40 minutes. Jill explained everything clearly and has kept in touch should we have more questions. Jill gave us a price that was a $1000 or better than any other Subaru dealership in Colorado.

Great Staff. Very easy purchase process

by from Littleton, CO |

I had a great experience with the Autonation Subaru West team, especially Allen S. From the first contact the process was efficient, friendly and quick. Would definitely recommend them and will use again in the future

Excellent customer care!

by from Golden, CO |

I had a great experience buying a car at AutoNation Subaru West. I will recommend this dealership to anyone I know who is interested in purchasing a Subaru. Everyone I worked with was pleasant, professional, and willing to answer any and all questions I presented. I was especially impressed with the care taken by Wes to show me extremely valuable driving information within my new car before leaving the dealership.

subaru purchase review

by from Golden, CO |

I have contacted the repair manager, salesman and sales manager regarding all of the emergency lights on after less than 400 miles and 1 week . The only one who returned my call was the service manager and was helpful and prompt. Neither the sales manager or salesman replied. Disappointing . Facilities are under construction and less than desirable with a porta potty and trailer. This is my understanding no refection on the dealership but a corporate upgrade that is incomplete. Salesman was dealing with multiple clients at the time I was purchasing the vehicle, I called to make an appointment communicating that I was coming down and the vehicle I wanted to purchase but was not given good customer service. Not sure I would recommend this dealer based on my experience.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Golden, CO |

I would definitely recommend AutoNation for car buying. The sales people are very knowledgeable. Dan really sold us the car the first time we took it our for a drive. He took the time to show us all the features of the car and how they worked. Excellent buying experience.

Great people

by from Littleton , CO |

I must say Auto Nations Subaru management and staff have been outstanding but I would particularly recommend our sales person Jill Kana because she did a great job in helping us select the right car, accessories and most of all she had answer for all the questions I had. Great experience

Denise Desbarats

by from Golden, CO |

Loved working with Allen; very helpful, not pushy, a charmer.

Well Handled

by from Lakewood, CO |

After 5 straight Jeeps, my first Subaru. I've only had it a couple weeks, but I'm very pleased. The larger engine gave me the power wanted on my ski trip. As expected, the paperwork buying any car is time consuming, but the people I dealt with were knowledgeable and friendly.

new Subaru Crosstrek

by from Golden, CO |

It was easy to buy my new Subaru Crosstrek. This is the first Subaru I've bought, and I'm so thrilled with it that I most likely won't buy anything but a Subaru again.

excellent service from sales

by from Golden, CO |

mitch hyder gave us excellent service and took the time it needed to fit our needs and our budget. we never felt like we were wasting his time and felt like an appreciated customer. he always had an answer to our questions. he has also been helpful after our purchase, making sure we know about our car's features and how to take care of it.