AutoNation Subaru West

16351 W Colfax Ave, Golden, CO 80401

New 888-790-6246
Used 888-408-1448
Service 888-430-9381

Pleasant and smooth buying experience

by from Evergreen, CO |

This was my second Subaru that I have bought at this dealership. Each time the process went smoothly with no problems whatsoever. Sean McCrae did a great job explaining all the features of the Outback and Forrester models on our test drives. He was professional and courteous throughout the buying process. I was impressed with Sean's willingness to get me the best price and financing possible.

AutoNation Subaru West responded to this review

June 3, 2014

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Dave! It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Great from the Get Go

by from Silverthorne, CO |

From start to finish my negotiations with AutoNation was outstanding. Jillian was so very easy to work with. She listened to my needs and led me through the whole process from ordering my car to picking it up and driving away. Her followup phone call a couple days after taking my beautiful Outback 3.6 home was the sign of a caring professional. We took the car in to service a couple of days after the purchase and had the clear bra added which was done efficiently. I would have given 5 stars to the facilities, but since they are still in temporary offices and the restroom is outside...

Positive Buying Experience Overall

by from Evergreen, CO |

I'd done my research and knew I wanted another Outback S/W. On my first visit, we narrowed it down to a car and I walked out with a price I was pleased with. I changed my mind on color and took delivery from dealer stock about 2 weeks after the first visit. Two sales team members shared my sale and both were friendly and knowledgeable. The offers for add-on warranty coverage, etc., during the financing portion of the deal were off-putting. This was my second Outback from this dealer.

Great service, helpful people!

by from Golden, CO |

I have been driving a Subaru Outback which had many miles on it. Auto Nation has been servicing my Outback since moving back to Colorado. Time to purchase a new one. Our salesman was so helpful, knowledgeable and very friendly. We took all the time we needed to decided which vehicle best fit our needs. Our salesman was with us answering many questions during the entire process. We would recommend Auto Nation to anyone looking for a replacement vehicle or for a wonderful service on your existing vehicle.

New Outback

by from Fraser, CO |

Bought a new Outback from Autonation on west colfax. Everything went great from my first contact to talk about a new car through the buying process. Everyone I had contact with at Subaru was great.

2014 Subaru Impreza Wagon Purchase

by from Golden, CO |

Great test drive and buying experience! Treated well by both sales personnel on 2 separate visits.

Easy buying experience

by from Golden, CO |

We just purchased a 2015 Subaru Outback. This was our third purchase from this dealership. As with the two prior purchases this was a very smooth, comfortable buying experience.

bbetter shop around

by from Denver Colo |

Test drove a forester, got the cost. the so called "best deal".. got a from costco in colo springs. much cheaper. bought 2 cars salesguy got mad when purchased new from somebody else. didnt want t ohear why. and disconnected the call. real class. that kind of attitude lost them 3 car sales

AutoNation Subaru West responded to this review

January 2, 2015

We apologize for your negative experience at AutoNation Subaru West. Our team takes pride in maintaining excellent business relations and providing our customers with quality services for their vehicles. If you'd be willing, please contact our General Manager at (303) 578-6120 to ensure that your future dealings with us provide more positive results. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Excellent Experience

by from Golden, CO |

My car died and we needed a new one ASAP. Allen was great, got us in and out. We LOVE our new Forester!

Awesome experience

by from Golden, CO |

AnN Marie was awesome. She made sure I was taken care and made for my first car buying experience excellent. I couldn't have asked for a better sales representative. I would definitely recommend her to others, as well as purchase another car from her in the future. All in all everything was perfect.

2015 WRX

by from Arvada,CO. |

Tim Andrews did an excellent job of selling me the 2015 WRX. He is extremely thorough in the entire buying process of the car. After the car arrived he went over all of the features in depth and really helped in explaining how each device worked. I would highly recommend him as the salesperson to deal with at AutoNation Subaru West. Thanks, Cara