AutoNation Subaru West

16351 W Colfax Ave, Golden, CO 80401

New 888-790-6246
Used 888-408-1448
Service 888-430-9381

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

All Around Great Experience

by from Golden, CO |

I bought my amazing Subaru Legacy GT from AutoNation Subaru West and I am more than happy with everything. They were willing to work with me from start to finish. Their price was very reasonable and I am satisfied with the amount I payed for my car. The service I received was more than excellent! I was helped out by an individual named Wes Guthrie and am very pleased with the service he provided me. The communication and patience he had with me definitely determined my decision in terms of this car purchase. He helped me get the car I wanted for the right price. Thank you AutoNation Subaru!

Review of AutoNation Subaru West

by from Louisville, CO |

Best car buying experience of my 63 year-old life.

2004 Toyota Corolla

by from Golden, CO |

I had no problems scheduling a time to head over and test drive the car. The dealer suggested a path that showed how it performed on steep inclines, tight turns, and at high speeds, which was nice. The windshield was cracked, but the dealership paid to have it replaced at no extra cost. Pretty satisfied overall.

Smooth hassle free purchase experience

by from Denver, CO |

Our neighborhood Subaru dealer is an old-style, demand top dollar then bargain down operation. We left after a week of fruitless bargaining, AutoNation was a real breath of fresh air. Working with Chris, he found us exactly the vehicle we wanted at more than $1K less than the latest offer of the local dealer. No pressure, no hassle; the shopping and purchase process was very smooth throughout.

Awesome to work with

by from Denver, co |

Stopped in to take a look at the Subaru crosstrek. I had already looked at a couple but my wife and i were wanting to see how child seats would fit. The salesman Noel Estrada was very helpful and patient, never pressuring us into anything. He was also very knowledgable and honest about the crosstrek and the features in a crosstrek. Noel definitely made buying a new car easy, stress free and enjoyable.

Purchased a 2015 Subaru Crosstrek

by from Evergreen, CO |

Allen Sziklas is a wonderful salesman. He has worked for Subaru since 1998 and he really knows his stuff. I would go back to him for another vehicle. He took the time to explain everything in great detail and made sure I really liked the car. If you go to the Subaru dealer in Golden please ask for Allen, you will no regret it. He is such a nice man.

Helpful, friendly, and no pressure

by from Evergreen, CO |

I recently traded in my leased 2012 Subaru Forester for a brand new 2015. Everyone at Auto Nation Subaru, from the receptionist to the finance manager, was extremely helpful and friendly. Don Wright, the sales associate I worked with, was just wonderful to work with. Because I was specifically looking for a car with more power, he allowed me to test drive the car on the steep roads I typically drive. He clearly explained all the features of the car and answered all my questions. There was absolutely no pressure to purchase or lease a car, and I felt that Don was truly interested in helping me find the right car. He offered me a fair trade in, made sure I understood all the terms of my new lease, and kept my monthly payments within my budget. My new car was located at another dealer, and Don kept me informed about the delivery date. Before I drove off the lot, he went over the instrument panel, various controls, and even synced my phone for me. I found Don to be extremely personable, professional, and interested in finding the right car for me.

Subaru Crosstrek 2015 :)

by from Frisco, CO |

Rick Parish helped me purchase my first brand new car. He was super informative and helped me get the deal that I was looking for! Thanks Subaru Auto Nation for a great car buying experience. I love my 2015 Subaru Crosstrek!

Easy car buying experience

by from Loveland, CO |

I was contacted by a salesperson about a few low mile SUV's. After test driving I began the purchasing process. The salesman was great and the finance department made the transaction simple and stress free. Great purchasing experience!

AutoNation Subaru West responded to this review

August 11, 2015

We care about all our customers and wish to restore your good faith in our dealership. If you'd be willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (303) 578-6120 to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Made car buying fun!

by from Goldend, CO |

My entire experience was very enjoyable. No pressure, but very helpful. Knowledgable salesman and great guy - Chris Noll. Everyone on staff was very pleasant. Chris worked hard to get me what I wanted.

2015 Subaru Forester 2.5i Premium

by from Golden, CO |

Low pressure sale. Took my own time to decide. Ended up buying just what I wanted.