Pointe GMC Buick

91 N Virginia Ave Rte 130, Penns Grove, NJ 08069

New 877-361-8897
Used 877-835-6542
Service 888-860-2838

Excellent 10 Star Experience.

by from Hamilton, NJ |

Eric is not your typical "salesman" - with qualities in which everyone in the field should aspire. I had been looking at other dealers and talking to other salesmen in my area, but it was the same old story. They would answer 1 question and just reply with what seemed to be an automated message. To say Eric was different, is truly an understatement. He cared about what I was looking for and answered every question/concern thoroughly; as well as went above and beyond the call of duty. He listened to what I wanted and found the perfect truck for me - he didn't try to just sell me something on the lot. I didn't mind the hour drive to Pointe, in South Jersey, because I knew working with Eric was worth the trip. I couldn't be happier with my new 2015 GMC Sierra SLE and I couldn't imagine buying it anywhere else. Everyone was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I would absolutely recommend Pointe Buick GMC, AND of course Eric, to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Thanks for everything!

Excellent All Around! 10 Star Experience

by from Hamilton, NJ |

All around great car-buying experience!

by from Pennsville NJ |

I recently purchased a 2013 Chevy Camaro. Mike Simon was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, was very pleasant (not pushy like other salespeople I experienced in the past) to work with, and made my car buying experience very enjoyable. We know two other people who have recently purchased vehicles from Pointe Buick GMC in Carneys Point because of the friendly staff and the way they conduct business. Thank you again for being a part of my car-buying experience.

New car purchase

by from Woolwich,NJ |

Mike Simon is a great sales person and made it the best car buying experience I've ever had and I've purchased a few vehicles from numerous dealerships and this was by far the best!

Outstanding experience!

by from Kempton, PA |

I went there to purchase a 07 Dodge Charger, and was very impressed with the whole process. Super easy, was able to get a great deal on a great vehicle. My salesman Eric Davis was extremely easy to work with, no pressure sales.

Outstanding!

by from Pedricktown, NJ |

First class treatment from a dealership that has exceed all expectations. I have bought several vehicles from Pionte and will continue to do so.

2013 GMC Sierra 4x4

by from salem,nj |

Just purchased a 2013 GMC Sierra, the people were friendly and the sale went well. Thanks !!!

Best car sales personnel I've ever dealt with.

by from Ocean City, NJ |

Denny Pratta restored our faith and trust in car salesmen. He was honest and above-board on all aspects of our transaction. Denny went above and beyond to address our every concern. My wife and I would definitely do business with Denny Pratta in the future.

Great truck buying experience

by from Pilesgrove, NJ |

The entire process was great! The entire staff especially my salesman Eric Davis made my experience very enjoyable. I will definitely be purchasing my next vehicle from Pointe GMC.

Overall Buying Experience

by from West Grove, PA |

I had been searching for a car for over a year and saw car (GMC Terrain) on cars.com. Dealer contacted me after I sent e-mail, discussed what my needs were and he recommended 2 cars for me to try. After test driving both cars, I decided on the smaller one and the salesman, Eric Davis, was very helpful and made the entire experience easier. Eric was extremely knowledgeable about the entire electronic system and helped set up all necessary features. I would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a new or used vehicle.