Pointe GMC Buick

Used 877-835-6542
Service 888-860-2838

New car purchase

by from Woolwich,NJ |

Mike Simon is a great sales person and made it the best car buying experience I've ever had and I've purchased a few vehicles from numerous dealerships and this was by far the best!

Outstanding experience!

by from Kempton, PA |

I went there to purchase a 07 Dodge Charger, and was very impressed with the whole process. Super easy, was able to get a great deal on a great vehicle. My salesman Eric Davis was extremely easy to work with, no pressure sales.

Outstanding!

by from Pedricktown, NJ |

First class treatment from a dealership that has exceed all expectations. I have bought several vehicles from Pionte and will continue to do so.

2013 GMC Sierra 4x4

by from salem,nj |

Just purchased a 2013 GMC Sierra, the people were friendly and the sale went well. Thanks !!!

Best car sales personnel I've ever dealt with.

by from Ocean City, NJ |

Denny Pratta restored our faith and trust in car salesmen. He was honest and above-board on all aspects of our transaction. Denny went above and beyond to address our every concern. My wife and I would definitely do business with Denny Pratta in the future.

Great truck buying experience

by from Pilesgrove, NJ |

The entire process was great! The entire staff especially my salesman Eric Davis made my experience very enjoyable. I will definitely be purchasing my next vehicle from Pointe GMC.

Overall Buying Experience

by from West Grove, PA |

I had been searching for a car for over a year and saw car (GMC Terrain) on cars.com. Dealer contacted me after I sent e-mail, discussed what my needs were and he recommended 2 cars for me to try. After test driving both cars, I decided on the smaller one and the salesman, Eric Davis, was very helpful and made the entire experience easier. Eric was extremely knowledgeable about the entire electronic system and helped set up all necessary features. I would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a new or used vehicle.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Philadelphia, Pa |

I just recently purchased a 2010 Buick Lacrosse, and I must say that my experience was like none other. This is the fourth car that I have purchased, and my first from Pointe, and I can't imagine anywhere better to purchase my next. My salesman Jay Mattox is by far the best salesman that I have encounter. I just got the feeling that it was about a little more than selling me a car, and collecting a commission check. He was very informative about the vehicle features, as well as the warranties, service that I an entitled to. It was certainly a great experience, and I have already recommended a few friends, and relatives. Thank you Pointe!

Excellent Service Received

by from Brookhaven, PA |

I brought in my 2011 Chevrolet Malibu LT for a scheduled Oil Change, filter, lubrication and tire rotation under warranty. I am very pleased with the service and treatment received especially by Dennis. The staff is always helpful and Jay Mattox always takes time out of his busy schedule to chat. Pointe Buick GMC is top notched in my mind.

Encore! Encore! Encore!

by from Penns Grove, NJ |

Got an even better price on a Pointe special. Mike was extremely responsive to my questions. This is probably my most pleasant car buying experience ever. Not only did I purchase an Encore, I will put in an encore visit when I am ready to make another purchase. It is also great to support a local business.