I-79 Honda Mazda

(4.0) 4 Reviews

100 Free Soil Rd, Mt Morris, PA 15349

Bought a new crv

by from Fairmont wv |

Bought a new car and salesman was great. Compared to other honda dealerships in this area they are the best. I have bought from all of them. They work as a team and want you to have a great experience.

place looks nice,great dealership

by from pittsburgh,pa |

wanted to buy a jeep they might still have on the lot,but was unable to to a problem that i wasnt aware of

Purchasing a Honda

by from Morgantown, WV. |

I began my search for a new Honda online. The Honda web site provided the basic information necessary to decide what model and option packages best suit your needs. Once I had a good idea of ehat I wanted it became a matter of checking with Honda dealerships for availability of the vehicle and cost. I found all the dealership eager to work with me and provided all the information I requested. I selected I-79 Honda in Mount Morris, PA. for the following reasons: * They were the closest to me. * The salesman working with me was very easy to work with and made a point of going over all aspects , both pro and con, of the packages of options and what he believed would best meet my requirements for the vehicle. * The salesman also told me that he would do his very best to beat or match any quoted price I received. This he did! * I beleive I received the best price I could on the vehicle I had selected.

I was shopping for a used Ridgeline

by from Morgantown, WV |

I was looking for a used Ridgeline RTL 2010 or 2011. Salesman showed me two RT's which I was not interested in and said he had a new one coming in 3 weeks. He did call when it came in but it's not what I ask for. Also in giving me a trade in value on my 2005 Pilot, he said it had a noise in the rear differential. I took it in to be repaired and they could not find anything wrong with it.

I-79 Honda Mazda responded to this review

November 29, 2013

We could have diagnosed it probably at no charge but we were not given the chance. We hope you found the car you want we can only sell what we have.