I-79 Honda Mazda

New 888-442-5840 New 888-442-5840
Used 888-436-0236 Used 888-436-0236
Service 888-437-1557 Service 888-437-1557

Value Beyond The Sale!

Learn how to treat customers!

by from Morgantown, WV |

My husband was greeted with a handshake by the sales manager, but I was slightly acknowledged. The salesmen referred all questions to my husband even though I made it clear that I was buying the car. He copied both our DL for the test drive, but did not offer me a test drive until I became upset just before we came back to the lot. I almost didn't get to drive the car I was supposed to buy. He didn't give us enough space to discuss the vehicle. When it came time to work up a price he only spoke to my husband about my car... The car I payed cash for & drove everyday not my husband's vehicle. The sales manager came over to tell us goodbye, but I gave him a friendly wave goodbye since I wasn't offered a handshake in the beginning. Women are customers too! No one needs your 1950s "speak to the man of the house" attitude!

I-79 Honda Mazda responded to this review

May 30, 2015

Mrs. Smith we are very sorry that you felt ignored or anything of the sort, and we promise that is never our intention. We understand in this day and age women make the decisions anyway(I know mine does lol) and that is why we market to them. We would like to make this up to you. Call or stop by and ask for me (Jake) for a free oil change.

2015 subaru with 2300 miles

by from Garardsfort PA |

Bought a 2015 Subaru Forester with only 2300 miles on it with in two week noticed the rear tires on out side edge was worn they told me you bought a used car and would not replace tires would do 4 wheel align well that is free from Subaru. I am shocked paid full price for car as new because we live around the corner for service ease . wOULD NEVER GO BACK IF THEY WERE LAST DEALER in town .

Bought a new crv

by from Fairmont wv |

Bought a new car and salesman was great. Compared to other honda dealerships in this area they are the best. I have bought from all of them. They work as a team and want you to have a great experience.

place looks nice,great dealership

by from pittsburgh,pa |

wanted to buy a jeep they might still have on the lot,but was unable to to a problem that i wasnt aware of

Purchasing a Honda

by from Morgantown, WV. |

I began my search for a new Honda online. The Honda web site provided the basic information necessary to decide what model and option packages best suit your needs. Once I had a good idea of ehat I wanted it became a matter of checking with Honda dealerships for availability of the vehicle and cost. I found all the dealership eager to work with me and provided all the information I requested. I selected I-79 Honda in Mount Morris, PA. for the following reasons: * They were the closest to me. * The salesman working with me was very easy to work with and made a point of going over all aspects , both pro and con, of the packages of options and what he believed would best meet my requirements for the vehicle. * The salesman also told me that he would do his very best to beat or match any quoted price I received. This he did! * I beleive I received the best price I could on the vehicle I had selected.

I was shopping for a used Ridgeline

by from Morgantown, WV |

I was looking for a used Ridgeline RTL 2010 or 2011. Salesman showed me two RT's which I was not interested in and said he had a new one coming in 3 weeks. He did call when it came in but it's not what I ask for. Also in giving me a trade in value on my 2005 Pilot, he said it had a noise in the rear differential. I took it in to be repaired and they could not find anything wrong with it.

I-79 Honda Mazda responded to this review

November 29, 2013

We could have diagnosed it probably at no charge but we were not given the chance. We hope you found the car you want we can only sell what we have.