Bob Boyd Auto Family

Service 877-822-2291

The Best Deals You'll See on Highway 33

Purchase Experience

by from McArthur, OH |

Randy was the ideal salesperson. He knew the vehicle specs, features, rebates and pricing. We arrived Saturday morning, took a quick test drive, had a very brief and agreeable negotiation, and was out the door with a new Chrysler Town and Country in a couple hours. This is the only way to buy a vehicle.

Great New Jeep Purchase

by from Ashville,Ohio |

Randy at the Jeep dealership was great to work with. We let him know what we were looking for and he did not try to sell us something different. He had to get our new Cherokee from another dealer and he did that without question. I have purchased over 10 new vehicles in my life and this time was the greatest.....

Pleasant and Painless! We love the Jeep!!

by from Logan OH |

As much as we look forward to a new vehicle, we did not look forward to the purchasing experiance. We found that experiance to be very pleasant this time around. Brian Hammond and all the staff at Bob Boyd Jeep, did all they could do to make it painfree, quick and positive. Brian listened to what we wanted, hooked us up with a vehicle that fit us, the staff sought out competitive financing with a great rate, and offered us fair trade-in values. Thanks guys!! DE12312011

by from lancaster oh |

thank you Bob Boyd for another great experience on my recient purchase of a new truck. i called at noon told you what i wanted and by 4 PM i had purchased the vehicle. Dave Smith made this purchase so easy i could not believe how quick it was handled. even though Dave is one of the best salesman i have ever delt with the entire staff treated me great. Bob Boyd Ford far exceemy expectiations for a great experance in buying a new vehicle. Thank you Dave

New Jeep Patriot

by from Lancaster, OH |

We are very pleased with our new Jeep Patriot and our Bob-Boyd experience. From our first meeting with salesman, Dennis Agosta, to driving home in our new Jeep we have nothing but good things to say about the Bob-Boyd team. Dennis was very knowledgeable and we did not feel pressure from him to buy "right now." Dennis took the time to explore our different options and point out the pros and cons. He eventually found the car we were looking for in Pittsburgh, Pa and had it delivered in a matter of days. We would highly recommend Bob-Boyd and if you're looking for a knowledgeable, low-pressure salesman, ask for Dennis Agosta.

I love my car

by from Canal Winchester, Ohio |

My experience with Bob-Boyd dealerships in Lancaster was great. I was very nervous about buying a car. I had gone to another dealership a week or two before and the experience was not nice at all, I felt like I was talked down to the salesman was extremely rude. Dennis Agosta was very nice and helpful. I already gave his card to a friend who may be in the market for a car in the future. I will go back to Bob-Boyd whenever I am in the market for a vehicle. I can't thank Mr Agosta enough for making this a great and easy purchase. Oh yeah! I LOVE my Dodge Caliber!

Mid-size Dealership....Huge on Customer Service

by from Pickerington OH |

We have purchased Fords in the past from Bob Boyd, Lancaster, and we have taken multiple vehicles there for service over the years. We have always been satisfied and never leave there feeling like we were talked into "fixing" something that didn't need fixed. We just bought a 2014 Ford Escape SE for out daughter last week, and while another very large dealership told us a story about what they could get the payment to but later could not truly offer that crazy low number, Bob Boyd did their best to get us a "real" payment for our daughter. One that she could handle. We are grateful to Bob Boyd Ford, and especially Dave Smith, for working with us.

Great salesman.

by from Lancaster, Ohio |

This is my family's sixth vehicle purchase from this dealership. All of my experiences have been great.

Unusual Car Buying Experience

by from Ossian, IN |

I absolutely HATE buying cars. There always that feeling that there's a better deal somewhere, if you could only find it. And once you've made your deal, the pressure to purchase additional items is so frustrating at times. But at Bob Boyd Ford, the deal was good; the sales Rep (Dave Smith) was outstanding; and the paperwork was simple and painless. No pressure at all - highly recommend this dealer.

Bob Boyd Family- aka Randall Hooper

by from Lancaster, Ohio |

First time ever buying a car was sooo stress free! Did research on line for about a week or so ( I was preapproved by my credit union which help with making decisions) then I started test driving. Randall was very friendly and was available when I needed him. He worked with the pricing and got me the payments I needed for my budget. I appreciate the time and the quick responses to my email and texts about the vehicle. Everyone at the dealership was efficient and friendly. Thanks again