Royal South Mazda-Volvo

3225 S Walnut St, Bloomington, IN 47401

New 8884676534
Used 888-232-9353
Service 888-706-5027

Go South, Leave Happy! Contact us RIGHT NOW at (812) 339-1161!!!

Best car buying experience I've ever had.

by from Bloomington, IN |

I've never written an online review for anything, but our experience at Royal South Mazda was so great I felt like I should. To make it short, our salesman Baker was great. He did not pressure us, at all. He let us test drive several versions of the car because they didn't have the version we wanted in stock (so we tested a sedan with the engine we wanted, and a hatchback bodystyle on the engine we didn't want). When we left the dealership to think it over, he did not pressure us in any way- he didn't give us the typical dealer-speak of "the car won't be here long" or "we can't guarantee that price unless you sign now". We went back that afternoon and Baker was able to get us the car we wanted the next business day. The car was perfect, it was clean, had a full tank of gas, and only 150 miles on it. Financing was even easier- as soon as we said we weren't interested in any of the extended warranties they crossed those out and did not pressure us into buying anything extra. It also took less than 45 minutes from the minute we walked in until we drove off the lot in our new car. I'll recommend Royal South Mazda Volvo to anyone looking for a car. I actually preferred the Ford I drove, but the dealer experience in Bloomington was so much better at the Mazda dealer that the decision was easy.

Needle in a Haystack!

by from Bloomington, IN |

Just like my title says. The salesmen at Royal South Mazda are the best in the business. I have never had an experience like my purchase from this dealer. I have purchased many new cars but never with the integrity and satisfaction like I had the pleasure of having at this Dealer. This team sould be what the car buying experience should be for every consumer at any dealer. I think these guys should write a book that every dealer in America should read and have to follow. Thank you again Royal South Mazda.

Royal is a dealer to avoid if at all possibe.

by from Bloomington, IN |

I have used this dealer many times for repairs to two separate vehicles. While friendly enough I cannot recommend them to anyone as the speed of repairs is terrible, and I have had to make multiple trips at times to get the same issue fixed. They state it is all good, and I have the same troubles when I drive away! My cars were serviced by them exclusively and I made 16-20 repair trips for my two brand new cars over the few years I owned them. I like some of the brands they sell, but I will not get them now as I do not wish to deal with them if my car needs service. Been looking at a new Nissan, but refuse to get one even elsewhere due to me then having to rely on them for help. As a side note, I have also had to deal with Royal on the East Side for two VWs and have very similar results. In the end, if it says Royal on the dealership I would attempt to purchase elsewhere, and if you cannot at least service it elsewhere.

Royal South Mazda-Volvo responded to this review

February 6, 2013

Dear Scott, Royal South is committed to providing our sales and service customers with truly exceptional service. Customer satisfaction is paramount at all Royal dealerships. We encourage (and welcome) customer feedback so when there are concerns we have the opportunity to respond and make things right -- and ensure they're not repeated. I'd like to invite you to contact me personally so we can go over your specific concerns as outlined in your dealer review. We value you as our Royal customer and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Warmest regards, Mark Mark Zacharias Customer Relations Manager Royal South Toyota/Scion & Mazda/Volvo 812-339-1161 mzacharias@royalsouth.com

Best Volvo Dealer in America's Heartland

by from Homer Glen, IL |

I was traveling from Chicago through Indiana to Nashville 12/26/13 when my Volvo stalled and failed to restart on I-65. I found the closest Volvo dealership to me was in Bloomington, IN. Finding a tow truck willing to take me outside the County and 36 miles to Royal South Volvo in the midst of a blizzard was extremely fortunate. Cody, you are a great American! My experience with the Royal South Volvo Parts Manager and the Service Manager was incredible! They treated me like family and I really couldn't imagine a better overall experience. I found them both very helpful and wish to thank them both again. Another BIG thank you for Lou who was able to provide shuttle service to my family and I from the hotel and to a fine local dining restaurant. Lou could of not been a kinder gentleman to be a representative for any business. This man is a true gem! Finally, I wish to thank the Technician for his expertise in understanding the product and getting me back on the road quickly. Great job!!! It is rare to find such a team of dedicated professionals who know and respect the product as well as the Service Department team at Royal South. I had received an excellent hometown feeling from everyone I met and found Bloomington to be a beautiful town filled with wonderful people. I highly recommend Royal South Volvo in Bloomington Indiana. They are definitely worth the trip under any circumstance!