Green Dodge Kia Mitsubishi Subaru RAM

3801 W Wabash Ave, Springfield, IL 62711

Great personality of service manager

by from Assumption, IL |

Service dept remembered my name after I call in to schedule an oil change. I was amazed he remembered speaking with me. Told him this was the first one since my purchase. Very friendly and smiling. We spoke about our families. We have triplet grand-children and he has twins of his own. Went over oil changes for future miles, placed a sticker on front window as a reminder. One of the friendlyest service people we have worked with. Thank You Subaru service men.

Great parts dept

by from Springfield IL |

I had to buy a part for my Durango(which I love). I described the part I needed and they knew what I needed. Also they had it in stock,which was great. I dealt with Tim F at the parts counter that day,but I Bet any off the staff could help you. Thanks Bill R. Springfield IL

June 19, 2013

Thank you. We have a top notch parts staff who will assist you with any other parts you may need.

Green Kia was AWESOME!

by from Springfield, IL |

I was so happy buying my car at Green. Troy helped me find the perfect car for me and my family! I'm so picky and and can never make my mind up but he helped me choose the options that I needed and the extras that I wanted. The sales mananger, Eric Smith, came and thanked me for my business which added a special touch on an already great experience. Even during all the paper work, which I dreaded, they made me feel comfortable and explained everything before I signed it making sure I felt good about my purchase. I'm so happy I went there and I hope everyone gets to work with a salesman like Troy Leech.

June 19, 2013

Thank you! We want to give everyone as great of an experience as you received!

Green Kia is Great

by from Pleasant Plains, Illinois |

I just bought a Kia Optima from Green Kia. Troy Leech was my salesman, and he was great to work with. Kudos to Brian Cox the Sales Manager also. We'll be going back to see Troy again when it's time to buy an SUV for my wife. I got a great deal, and it was an enjoyable experience. i love my new Optima SXL !!

June 19, 2013

Thank you! We will be sure to continue a great relationship with you here by offering great service from our Service Department.

Green Kia Rocks !

by from Pleasant Plains, Illinois |

I purchased a new Kia Optima SXL from Green Kia last week. It was a great experience and I was very happy with the deal. My Sales Consultant was Troy Leech, and he was excellent to work with. Very personable, knowledgeable and not pushy at all. I was also impressed with Brian Cox, the sales manager. He was very easy to work with, and I felt I could trust him. Sandy was also great when it came time to sign the papers. I have owned 3 BMWs, and decided to make a change to a more affordable, sensible car. I am very impressed with my new Optima. In my opinion, it rides better, is quicker, more luxurious, and gets better mileage than a 3 series BMW. The Napa leather interior is made by the same company that Mercedes and BMW use. The Infinity stereo is definitely MUCH better then my old car. I HIGHLY recommend Green Kia. I actually enjoyed my buying experience, and feel as if I made some new friends that I will be dealing with for a long time. Thanks, Troy and Brian !!

June 19, 2013

A huge thank you from Green Kia! We will be sure to pass on the great review to those mentioned!

Green Dodge Kia was great for me

by from Athens il |

I purchased a 2013 Kia Optima in June 2012 at Green Dodge Kia and I must say it was a great buying experiance for me. I went in the store knowing exactly want i wanted and they made sure i got exactly that. Everyone that i dealt with was great, from the salesman (which usually i dont care for because they get on my nerves) but he was different there, he didnt try to change my mind or anything like that. The lady who did my paperwork was great, as well as the sales manager, super nice guy. A lot of times there are hidden fees to it, but there was none of that. I would recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle to go there. Like i said easy, and great experiance.

June 19, 2013

Thank you very much for your input. We value taking care of all of our customers.

Very great customer service! very quick!

by from Springfield il |

Great service. from the parts department. got my part very fast and were in great quality. would reccomend for anyone to buy from them.

June 19, 2013

We thank you for your review. We are here for all of your needs.

Green Dodge Kia was great for me!!

by from Athens, IL |

Green Dodge Kia was a great buying experiance for me. Usually car saleman can really get on my nervers personally, but at Green Dodge Kia they were great, the didnt try to pressure me to buy. I went in there knowing what i wanted and they got me exactly what i wanted. They were very fast with paperwork and there was nothing hidden in there agenda. Very painless experiance. Salesman was great, the lady that did all my paperwork was fantastic and the head car salesman was a very nice guy. Everyone in that place made it very easy to deal with. I would recommend to anyone looking for a car to deal with these guys. Thanks Green Dodge Kia, Ill be back!!!!!

June 19, 2013

Great to see that you had a wonderful experience with us!

Miserable

by from Springfield IL |

This dealer was really slow seemed understaffed on the weekend. Salesman was nice but the manager was a little abrasive. I had own finances, and after I told them they still ran my credit and tried to get me to finance through them. Seemed a bit shady.

August 9, 2012

Thank you for your honest opinion about your experience. We wish that we could have made your experience more pleasurable than it was.

Optima

by from lincoln |

Handled entire purchase via e-mail and phone. Salesperson Mark and sales manager both very easy to deal with. Had minor problem with car 3 days after purchase and sales manager had vehicle fixed and back in same day. Had heard alot negetive about dealer, but our experience was flawless.

April 28, 2012

We here would like to thank you for your review. We try to make every purchasing process as easy as can be. If you or anyone you know are interested in a new vehicle, please have them come see us and let them know about the experience you had here. Again, if you need anything do not hesitate to contact us!