Green Dodge

3801 W Wabash Ave, Springfield, IL 62711

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Springfield |

After kicking the tires on used trucks for 3 months, I found an extremely clean, low mileage 2012 Ram 1500 at Green Dodge on a Sunday in January, drove it on Monday, and sealed the deal on Wednesday. Very smooth process. Went in for my first oil change and tire rotation yesterday afternoon. In and out in a timely fashion. Very satisfied with the people and service provided at this dealership.

Great Service!

by from Chatham, Il |

The service team ifs always courteous, polite and accommodating. We never have to wait long and wetter done and on our way. Highly recommended..

great buying experience at Green Subaru

by from Black, MO |

I have purchased many vehicles in my lifetime, both new and used, and my recent purchase of a 2015 Subaru Outback at Green Subaru was probably the best I have ever experienced. The people at Green could not have been nicer. They took their time with us; did not try to hurry us into a decision...no pressure...it was great!

Good Service

by from Versailles, IL. |

My Overall review was very good! :-) My 2013 Subaru Impreza Sports model was given a full oil change, servicing, repair of handle above passenger side seat and free car wash. It took two hours which was not a bad waiting time. It is a 60 mile drive for us to Springfield, but the service department is always able to work us in on a day that we need to be in town for a doctor appointment or a shopping day.

Great service!

by from Springfield, IL |

Service was outstanding. Cassandra brought filters to show me they were very dirty before just changing them without conferring with me. I was just in for a routine oil change, but I appreciated the fact that they checked everything out. It makes me feel assured that when I drive out the service door, everything is in good condition.

Another Stellar Buying Experience with Green Dodge

by from Athens, IL |

This was our 4th vehicle we have purchased and the 3rd RAM truck. Each and every one handled superbly. Our salesmen KC has handled everyone, which is uncommon for salesmen to remain at dealerships for so long. This only speaks further for the high qulaity of the Green Dodge/RAM dealership. Thanks again KC!

Great Experience at Green Nissan

by from Jacksonville |

We have bought two Nissans in the past when it was Royal Oakes Nissan and was happy with both vehicles. We just bought a 2015 Nissan Frontier. Duane was wonderful and we did not fill like we were pressured to buy. That is a wonderful filling to go in and just look and decide what you want to do and buy without the pressure. That is why we normally go when the car dealers are closed so we can browse and then do when then are open. The whole process was great and we felt like we got a good deal on the Frontier and for out trade in. Thank you so much.

Great Experience at Green Nissan Thanks to Justin

by from Springfield, Il. |

Test drove cars for seven months and talked to many salesmen. Justin Adkins at Green Nissan topped them all. The Nissan Juke was the car for me and Justin was more than helpful. Justin showed a very thorough knowledge of the car and didn't pressure me at all. He made the experience enjoyable and fun. Thanks Justin for taking care of business.

Great car service! Brandon is the best!

by from Chatham, IL |

I can always count on Green Subaru service department for outstanding customer service and repairs on my car! And, I was able to get a loaner car so that I could go about my day while my car was in the shop. I truly appreciate the high degree of professionalism and attention to detail. I specifically appreciate Brandon...his sense of humor, smile, and professionalism are wonderful!

Fantastic Deal!

by from Peoria Heights, Illinois |

I am extremely happy with the car I purchased and the fair price they offered me. The salesman was very courteous and he showed me how to operate the equipment that came with the car before I left. The sales went smooth and I left feeling fantastic. I would definitely recommend Green Subaru to my friends and anyone that ask me where I got the car.