Courtesy Motors Auto Center

2520 Cohasset Rd, Chico, CA 95973

New 888-278-8189
Used 888-276-4102
Service 877-887-8590

Where Courtesy Means a Great Deal!

Very helpful and friendly

by from Oroville, California |

They helped me get into a car when I thought I wasn't going to able too and saved me a trip to Roseville and saved me a ton of money. Alicia Mann was very friendly and helpful and made the car buying process pleasant for a change which I found very nice. I'm definitely going to be buying my next car from them as well.

Satisfied customer

by from Hayfork CA |

I smiled all the way home! Thanks for the quality treatment from the gang at Courtesy Motors, I didn't feel pressured at all by this experience buying a new truck. Alisha, Larry and Scott worked to give me the best terms they could and were concerned with my satisfaction. Thank you all. Stan

Silver Honda Civic 2010

by from chico, ca |

They work hard and care about giving you the best quality product. This was my first buying experience and and couldn't have been a better way done! Thank you Courtesy! -Erin

Easiest car buying experience

by from Marysville CA |

I went to Courtesy motors to go look to replace my Honda Accord that my mom saw one online. I went there and met Alan, i ended up falling in love with a Mercades- benz, I was dealing with Alan he made my experince easy, in my price range, and his positive energey made me excited to own one. He showed me how to use my car since it so much more updated them I'm use to. Even after I bought one Alan still helps me out to learn more about my new car. Thank you Alan. I'd go back to by another one from you. Marcy

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Chico, CA |

My best car buying experience to date, and I was buying mid-range used not the 115K BMW M5. Although, it would certainly look nice in my driveway. They were friendly, helpful, and attentive with both sales and finance. I would recommend Courtesy Motors without hesitation. I left with a great car and some new good friends.

Courtesy Motors Experience

by from Chico, CA |

I recently leased a new Mercedes from Cedric Lafaix at Courtesy Motors in Chico. This was a no pressure great experience. Cedric was easy to work with and it was very obvious from the start that he was concerned about providing the right vehicle, great communication and superb service. If you are looking for a very knowledgable and easy to work with sales person then call or stop by and see Cedric. He will do everything possible to make you happy and provide you with a great vehicle.

review of Volvo purchase

by from Colusa, Ca. |

We were thankful that our car buying experience was not pressure packed. Everyone was very nice, and they really seemed to care that we were getting what we wanted. Our buying experience was a good one , and we would come back to Courtesy to shop for cars again. Thank you for your help.

Professional, friendly, competent.

by from Quincy, CA |

I recently purchased a used Honda from Courtesy and my experience was entirely positive. I dealt with salesman Mike Knafla, sales manager Sam and financial officer Scott. All were professional and pleasant, and business was conducted efficiently and without any surprises or annoying sales tactics. Mike followed up a week after I bought the car and inquired if everything was going OK and encouraged me to contact them if there were any problems. Like many people, I do not particularly enjoy the process of purchasing a used car. However, Courtesy Motors did their best to ensure that the transaction went smoothly. Moreover, the price for the car was very fair, as was their trade-in offer. Based on my experience, I would highly recommend Courtesy.

Everyone helps

by from Willits, CA 95490 |

I'm only looking to see the used cars available to buy. Everyone is nice and supplied me with the information I need. I haven't made up my mind yet. The car I like may be gone before I make up my mind.

Found the Right car at the Right price

by from Livermore, CA |

I found the used Mercedes I was looking for on Cars.com but it was located at this dealership all the way in Chico, CA. I contacted their sales department and spoke with Cedric. We were able to work out the right numbers for their used car I wanted to buy and the value of my trade-in all over the phone and by e mails in the same day. This worked out great because on the day I went to the dealership, I did not have to hassle with negotiating the price of their car and my trade-in value. On the day I drove up to Chico to purchase the car, I was assisted by salesman Mike K. and we took the car out for a test drive. Mike was very friendly and easy to talk with. I made the decision to purchase the car and worked with Finance Manager Scott. Scott was also very friendly and easy to work with. All of the sales & finance staff at Courtesy Motors were very pleasant to work with. They all made this purchase experience a very fun and exciting experience.