Stephens Honda Hyundai

1441 S Liberty Drive, Bloomington, IN 47403

New 888-451-0343
Used 888-561-7043
Service 877-467-0375

Stephens Honda - New and Used Honda Dealer in Bloomington - Serving Indianapolis, Terre Haute and Columbus IN.

Great experience purchasing my Honda Civic

by from Bloomington, Indiana |

I initially looked for a new Honda Civic on-line, and Stephans emailed me (actually Obie Rodriguez). He told me what he had in stock and asked me what I was looking for. I said a 2015 Honda, and he offered me an email discount that was reasonable especially since I was not trading in a car. It turned out that the closing on my house was delayed several time, but Obie was very nice and said he would honor the price he gave me. At least a month went by before I was actually able to get into the dealership to buy the car. When I did get to Stephans, Obie met me, was very courteous and directed me to Marc who was just as nice and helpful. He got the car, took me for a ride, was nice and not pushy at all. I decided that was the car. Marc was very patient with me as I was in transition from my old house to my new, helped me fill out the paperwork and told me he could get me a great rate. He came back with an outstanding rate, much better than my bank would give. I picked up the car a couple of days later, the went over everything with me. I just had a great experience overall. No one pushed me to make a decision (like I have had experience in other dealers), and I felt that if I decided not the get the car, they wouldn't push me either. It was a very friendly place. I would definitely recommend Stephans to my friends, and if I get another Honda or Hyundai in the future, I will go to Stephans.

Love my CR-V from Stephen's!

by from Terra Haute, IN |

I am from Terra Haute, but because I wanted to purchase a specific car, I searched several area dealers, especially those in Indianapolis. There were just a few Honda CR-V EX-L's to be found, one of which was at Stephens in Bloomington. They were there for me. They answered my questions about the Honda and finished up by sharing the price with me. They were willing to discuss the price which told me that they were interested in us; willing to work with us. One thing I appreciated was that Obie told me he would be delayed in getting back with me. During the delay, he dent me a little note, e.g. "I'm with my GM. Be back with you shortly." This speaks of good communication. He then sent me an email and a text as well to verify his reply. I was in the middle of a meal so I looked forward to the price quote and other answers via an email. When we arrived at Stephens having driven from Terre Haute and saw Obie in person, and he was ready to go. Set us up for our test drive by first orienting us to the car. We enjoyed learning more about Obie and his personal life while waiting on Jon to come up with the financing. SO, I would be pleased to do future transactions with Obie and the Stephens team. I especially┐ appreciate their ability to maintain prompt, accurate, and courteous communication, I appreciate thier willingness to budge on the price. I appreciate their interest in us. Sincerely, Aaron and Cynthia Wheaton

Long drive,...great deal and service!

by from Traskwood Arkansas |

We were in the market for a good used automobile for the wife after our insurance totaled hers. We searched cars.com and found where Stephens had posted an add for a Grand Marquis that they had in their inventory. They had taken it in as a trade. It was an immaculate, one owner 1999 model with only 34k miles! We negotiated prices with 5 other dealers in states surrounding Arkansas. Most were within 250-650 miles of us. Stephens Honda was the farthest drive. But they were also the first to respond to our inquiries. They were prompt to address any of our questions, offered us the best price (by a wide margin), and really acted like they wanted my business. In the end, i rented a car, and drove through 5 states covering a round trip of 1300 miles to purchase from them. I would do it all over again. They did not miss a single detail. They met our price, answered all of our questions, had their stuff together, topped our tank off, and made the entire deal a smooth, pleasant experience. It would be a pleasure to do business with them again in the future! To Obie, Zack, and John......as well as the other folks behind the scene that we might not have met personally,......Thanks and keep up the good work!

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Bloomington, IN |

We went to Stephens Honda looking for a Honda Pilot Touring. After combing consumer reviews we felt the Pilot would be the best fit for our family. While discussing the Pilot and it's features we soon learned that the Touring edition while a great car had features that I didn't necessarily need. It was suggested we start with an EX-L and add the options we wanted from there. In the end we ended up with a car that has only the options we wanted and nothing more for less than we would have spent on the Touring. From the moment we walked in the door until the time we drove our beautiful car off the lot the entire staff was amazing. They were knowledgable, friendly, helpful, and patient. Mark and the entire staff at Honda made this the most amazing car buying experience ever!!

Great dealer, I will purchase form them again.

by from Bloomington, IN |

I just purchased a new CR-V from this dealer and had an overall great experience. This was my very first time purchasing a brand new car, all my previous vehicles have been used, though some were purchased at large dealers. This overall was the best shopping experience in person that I have got from any of the dealers that I visited during my shopping for a new car. In Bloomington they are my hands down favorite. I tried to look at a Toyota for example but the dealership in town is horrible, Tried a Kia and the dealership there is no good either. In the end dealing with the people at Stephens was great and I would recommend them to my friends no doubt. I was able to get to a good price with them for my car, they got my options and had my chosen color in stock. Was very painless and I'm enjoying my new car now. I really stopped by not horribly serious about getting a new car right then, maybe in a few months, but after trying the car and looking other places we decided now was as good a time as any. The best part was that we decided this, we were not pushed hard by the salesperson or anything which will have me hitting the door faster than anything!

Good Dealer - at least on the Hyundai side

by from spencer, in |

I have purchased one new vehicle and one used vehicle. What I like best about this dealership is their superb (although pricey) service department. But you get what you pay for in this world. Since I have started using their service all repairs have been done once, done correctly and done right the first time. Nice facilities and staff is a bonus.

Don't Buy from Stephen's Honda in Bloomington

by from Bloomington, IN |

Don't buy from this dealership. Sales dept. is deceptive and unreasonable. Customer Service Manager is rude, unprofessional, and lazy. They don't care about their customers after sale. My general experience from this dealership is terrible and I regret dealing with this dealer.