White Allen Chevrolet

Service 888-433-3947

DAYTON'S DRIVING FORCE

Great deal

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

We came all the way from Indianapolis to by a car from White Allen. The same car with about 10,000 more miles was at least 4,000 dollars more and the car at White Allen had more bells and whitles. I would by another car from White Allen again.

Very good.

by from Dayton ohio |

It was great. I would go it again. I got a good deal.I will tell everybody I know about White Allen.

Pleasant atmosphere

by from Fairborn Ohio |

Working with White-Allen is a pleasure. This is the second car I have purchased/leased from your dealership. Will defiantly be back.

Friendly, experienced Service people.

by from Dayton, OH |

I noticed that my Trailblazer was not running correctly, I also knew that it was due for an oil change and that I had a piece that had fallen off that needed to be placed back on the truck. Everything was done and the problems were all taken care of for which I am thankful.

Clean

by from Dayton,ohio |

My car had a manufacturer defect in the engine. This is my second new car in my 45 year life. My first car was a Chevy Impala had it 11 years! I loved my impala, but it too had issues the first year I had it. It figures the next Chevy I picked also had issues! I'm still a Chevy girl, but I can't cat h a break! After my Cruze was delivered to me 4 days after I dropped it off to be fixed I noticed a whole in the bumper, I immediate called white Allen to ask what happened...at first got the brush off from tiny the service guy who had helped get my car fixed. The. I demanded I bring it right in. Contacted the salesman Eric Kinser sent him photos and he immediately wanted to help find out what happened. When I got there to have it looked at, at first I felt like they were brushing me off,,,then 5 big wigs surround my cR including Eric and Todd the new car manager. It was a rock that had gotten imbedded between my number and the bumper cover. Service department dismissed it and said well for a used car we would chRge you $150.00 to fix it! Eric spoke up and said when did you buy it? I said end of September, he said how many miles? I said almost 9000 miles. I told them I didn't have the money to fix it now! All the big wigs left After getting the rock out, except two...Eric and his boss Todd, they waited for the other guys to walk away...Todd looked at me and said I will get your car fixed at no cost and put you in a loner for the weekend. I Bout cried at the generosity of this man who I had just met. I picked up my car that Monday and it looks beautiful again! I am so grateful for their kindness! Again I will always buy Chevy vehicles and from now on crom Eric Kinser from White Allen Chevrolet!

Great Service

by from Franklin, Ohio |

I would definitely recommend White Allen to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle. My experience there was extremely positive. Keith Hollingsworth was very professional and helpful! My next vehicle will be purchased through him!

Great service

by from dayton oh |

Eric kinser was great to work with along with the sales manager. I wouldl recommend going to White Allen for next car or truck purchase.

Steve Louis

by from Dayton,Ohio |

Great service, I scheduled my oil change online and by the the time I read one magazine I was out the door.

Great staff!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

It was great! Even though the dealership is an hour away from my house, I will advise others to look there first. Jerry made the experience enjoyable!

great service and pleasant employees

by from Dayton, Ohio |

I was very pleased with the professionalism and the kindness shown to my granddaaughter who was a little annoying that day. The salesman took it all with a grain of salt, while making the sale. He took my info and got right to work and got me approved financing. thanks

Great service. Friendly service staff.

by from Dayton, Onio |

I was welcomed immediately on my arrival. The work was done as requested and within what I consider to be a reasonable amount of time. Over the years, I have consistently been satisfied with the service at White-Allen.