Ed Martin Nissan

802 N Shadeland Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46219

New 888-354-9895
Used 888-381-8524
Service 866-505-2819

Ed Martin Nissan, "The Only Name You Need To Know!"

Felt comfortable

by from Indpl, IN |

My wife and I just purchased a used 2012 Nissan Quest from Ed Martin, was priced at a great deal. Mason, Shannon, and Mark (Finance) took care of us and made the purchasing process a pleasant one. No pressure by any party at all to purchase and even though the vehicle was priced UNDER market value they stilled budged and threw in a few extra perks to seal the deal. I would purchase again from Ed Martin Nissan! Thanks

Ed Martin Nissan responded to this review

February 15, 2013

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us! Mark, Shannon, and Mason are all invaluable members of our team who are devoted to exceptional service and making the process seamless for our guests. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience with each of our team members and hope that you return to us for future auto needs! If you haven't yet, find us on Facebook and Twitter for access to exclusive content. Best, Todd Reiselman.

Service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I have Ed Martin do all my service work on my Nissan Xterra. They are fast, friendly and honest. They go out of their way to make sure I get the best service possible. I didn't buy my Nissan from them but will buy my next vehicle from them when the time comes.

1994 nissan

by from indianapolis in |

service overall was very good

nice experience

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

Easy buying experience. No pressure. Would buy here again.

service review ed martin nissan

by from Indianapolis, IN |

The staff was accomodating and kept me informed of progress. I forget the name of the young lady that handled my process but she was very good.

Outstanding Service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I have purchased or leased five vehicles from the Ed Martin Automotive Group. This visit was for service work on my Nissan Juke that was covered by warranty. The level of service that I received was outstanding! The work was completed in a quickly, I was kept informed during the entire process, and I appreciated being offered a loaner car without have to ask.

Good Experience

by from Franklin in |

Quick, efficient buying process. Satisfied.

ed martin nissan

by from fishers, in |

just in for an oil change. they did forget to give me my 10% discount though.

Great Service from Dealer

by from Shelbyville, IN |

I always get great service from Ed Martin Nissan; that's why I only go to them when I need any work done on my car. They are always friendly and courteous!

Great Customer Service

by from Danville, IN |

We went to the dealership to look at an '07 Cobalt they had. Mason Perryman was our salesman. He never made us feel pressured into buying anything so we felt really comfortable. He helped us in buying the car by taking less than it was worth according to KBB because we weren't eligible for financing and didn't see anything else we wanted. They were very accommodating to our family. The only problem we've had with the car was 2 tires popping midway to his work and the other two close to popping so we ended up having to buy 4 tires and replace 2 rims within a week and a half of getting it which was over $400 but they got us into the car for less than they were originally asking so we can't complain too much. Thanks again Mason & team!

Wonderful experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I would recommend this service department to every nissan driver I know, I was a walk-in for the service department and had a remarkable experience with Frank and Ed in the service dept. The information was precise and quick! I was in and out with additional information regarding needed parts and the service staff had a great sense of humor which was exactly what I needed. I Would like to say Kudo's for going the extra mile to assist me Frank and Ed at 13th and Shadeland location.