802 N Shadeland Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46219

New 888-354-9895
Used 888-381-8524
Service 866-505-2819

Ed Martin Nissan, "The Only Name You Need To Know!"

Felt comfortable

by from Indpl, IN |

My wife and I just purchased a used 2012 Nissan Quest from Ed Martin, was priced at a great deal. Mason, Shannon, and Mark (Finance) took care of us and made the purchasing process a pleasant one. No pressure by any party at all to purchase and even though the vehicle was priced UNDER market value they stilled budged and threw in a few extra perks to seal the deal. I would purchase again from Ed Martin Nissan! Thanks

Ed Martin Nissan responded to this review

February 15, 2013

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us! Mark, Shannon, and Mason are all invaluable members of our team who are devoted to exceptional service and making the process seamless for our guests. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience with each of our team members and hope that you return to us for future auto needs! If you haven't yet, find us on Facebook and Twitter for access to exclusive content. Best, Todd Reiselman.

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Recently purchased a certified Xterra from Ed Martin Nissan. The buying experience with Jay and the team supporting Jay was great. They made the process super easy and stress free. If your in the market for a car, you really need to check out the Ed Martin team, ask for Jay Oberst

GREAT Salesman and Financing Team!

by from Carmel, IN |

I never leave reviews and such but I just have to this time. Thanks to a great salesman, Jay, the buying experience of my 2009 Cube was by far the best I've had with dealerships! I walked in almost an hour late to my appointment with Jay, and I was greeted with another salesman who directed me to him. Jay explained to me the story of the vehicle before we took it for a test drive. He really answered all of my questions to the best of his knowledge and I was very impressed from the get go. Despite from the scratches and some dents, I fully expected worse from a used car--which did not even meet that criteria. I made Jay aware that I had several appointments with a few dealerships but he really persuaded me that this car was it for me--and I agreed. I ended up purchasing the vehicle and I had no regrets whatsoever. Great team at Ed Martin and I plan on purchasing another pre-owned vehicle from this dealership. Also, I truly HIGHLY recommend everyone to see Jay for their next vehicle purchase!

Fantastic car buying experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I will start of by saying that working with the people at Ed Martin Nissan was easily the best auto dealership experience I have ever been a part of. Local dealerships were very unwilling to be reasonable with my trade in, so I looked for dealerships out of state that had the vehicle I was looking for. Ed Martin had the exact one, so I gave them a call to see if they would be willing to do an out-of-state trade. Not only were they perfectly happy to do so, but they also immediately treated me as a serious customer (tends to be rare in my experiences with local dealerships) and were eager to help me with any questions I had or information I needed. I was a bit skeptical about buying a vehicle that I had not seen in person myself (it was a used 2014 Pathfinder), so I asked if they could take photos of any imperfections on the vehicle and email them to me. That was extremely helpful for knowing what to expect once I made the drive there. Seeing the vehicle in person, it was actually in way better shape than I expected. Other than the one tiny scratch on the back (which I had received photos of), it was about as close to brand new as you can get. I had test driven several other used Pathfinders of the same year at other dealerships, and none of them were anywhere close to as nice, even ones with a less miles. From start to end, everything working with Ed Martin Nissan was honest, simple, and straightforward. Zero hidden gotcha?s while doing the paperwork and financing, a vehicle that I love at a great price; all together it was well worth the 22 hours of driving to Indianapolis and back. I would highly recommend Ed Martin Nissan, and I might even make the drive back for my next vehicle - even if there is one available locally, my experience with them was honestly that good.

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!

by from Indianapolis |

Stay away from the finance department! They will ignore your requests and give you what they want, not what you ask for. Makes me wonder just who is paying their salary. I will never go back to Ed Martin anywhere. For anything. Ever.

Accoutant

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Excellent service department

Nissan Murano 15,000 mile check and service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Great job! Service was quick, complete, and friendly. I set up an appointment and waited for my car. Despite the obviously heavy load of vehicles to be serviced, my car was completed in a timely manner. Thanks to all who worked on my car and with me. Have a great day and see you next time!

Mason

by from Indianapolis,Indiana |

I had a great time and a good experience.

Excellent care and service

by from Indianapolis |

Everyone was extraordinarily cordial and the service was excellent. The staff clearly listened to my concerns about the car, made sure I was satisfied, and even allowed me to check the undercarriage myself. I was completely satisfied, and very impressed. Plus, I received a free car wash, which is apparently standard and quite a nice touch.

Review of Ed Martin Nissan

by from Fishers, Indiana |

I have purchased a car from this dealer before and was completely satisfied. That is why I returned to this dealership.

Love the Nissan Team at Ed Martin

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

As always the service team is awesome I drive way out of my way to come to Ed Martin Nissan because of what they do for me!!!