Ed Martin Nissan

802 N Shadeland Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46219

New 888-354-9895
Used 888-381-8524
Service 866-505-2819

Ed Martin Nissan, "The Only Name You Need To Know!"

"Common sewer smell in Nissan XTerra"

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I recently visited Ed Martin to get my 08 XTerra serviced and was told by the service manager that with a car that has 52,000 miles "it is common to have a sulfur smell". He proceeded to tell me that "he watches about 100 different cars that come in to the service department that all smell like sulfur/sewage a day. It is because of the 50-60 degree temperatures we have been having lately". I recommend that you save your money instead of buying a new car if yours smells like sewage because "it is common".

February 15, 2013

We appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts with us. Our aim is to provide knowledgeable and exceptional service to each guest that comes to see us and apologize that some aspects of your visit were not up to your expectations. We would like to invite you to return to us in the future so that we can create a more positive experience going forward. Best, Todd Reiselman.

Poor Customer Service

by from Greenfiled, IN |

I had tried to look at a brand new Pathfinder approx. 3 years ago at this dealership and after waiting for 15-20 mins with noone coming to help us, my husband and I left. I recently found a used Pathfinder via Cars.com on their lot. I contacted the dealership via the internet. I did speak to someone by phone and then by email. I gave them my vin so that I could get a prelimnary trade in quote, which I never recieved. I had plan on going in on a Tuesday night, but my husband was not able to make it home in enough time for us to get there. Then my daughter and myself came down with the stomach flu late Tuesday night and we couldn't go on Wed or Thurs. evening. the dealership emailed me Thursday and I explained and said we would be in on Friday night. The next morning he emailed again asking if we would be in. I stated we would and asked the hours. They are only open until 6 pm on Friday and Saturday nights. That is the time most people look for vehicles. My husband had been working 2 hours away from home and I normally didn't get home from work until 5:30. After explaining this, he never offered to stay late. I decided to call the manager. He returned my call and instead of being courteous and helpful. He was rude and pushed back at me. For some reason he didn't seem to understand why I was upset. He then proceeded to tell me that they have waited on customers who never showed up and that's probably the reason his salesmen never offered to stay late. He finally offered for them both to stay until 7. Then wanted to know if we were planning on buying the vehicle that night. We did have every intention to as long as the numbers were right and I even said that. After speaking to my husband we decided not to go there if we hadn't even bought a car and they were treating us that way. I was courteous enough to call back and tell them that we would not be in because we didn't want to do business with them and they said thank you. They didn't even try to smooth it over. I have never been treated so poorly by a dealership before. They are in the business of sales and trying to sale me a vehicle and they were doing everything in their power to not sale me a vehicle.

October 28, 2012

Ashlee we do make every effort to make the buying experience here at Ed Martin an enjoyable one. Give folks time to look through inventory without hassling them, possibly staying late to accommodate clients like yourself. We are the fastest growing store in Indianapolis and, have the highest customer satisfaction scores in the area! Please accept our apology that you feel otherwise.

Terrible Experience

by from Shelbyville IN |

Spent two days working out a deal on a late model used car "Serviced And Ready To Go" Floor pans rusted out to the carpet, thank goodness I took it to mechanic before purchasing. Buyer Be VERY Aware before purchasing used from the Shadeland address.

October 28, 2012

Sorry about your feeling Steve. After further inspection there was some corrosion on the underside of the vehicle, as most vehicles accumulate over time. No holes in the floor however. Would liked to have the opportunity to go through this with you. We attempt to accomodate all of our clients to the best possible level. Thanks for the input Steve and we are here to help!

Frustrated with other dealers!!

by from Fishers, IN |

I reviewed ED MARTINS NISSAN'S inventory from cars.com and found what I was looking for. I had been to other dealers and was shocked at how dirty there cars were and issues with servicing them. I arrived at ED MARTIN NISSAN and was pleased with how I was greeted by Mason Perryman he showed me the vehicle I was looking for and I must say did a great presentation! Greatest salesman ever!! Not only was the car spotless but everything on the lot and dealership was to. Every employee at the dealership had something friendly to say as I walked thru the dealership this really helped in my decision to purchase from this dealer I also took notice at customers around me and everyone seemed pleased with what was going on. I was really suprised when the sales manager Shannon Broome came out and greeted me and was involved with the deal. So long story short I will be buying all my cars from the ED MARTIN GROUP and telling my family to do the same as well as friends!!

Bought Used Nissan - good experience

by from Huntington, IN |

I shopped via internet for most part to narrow down make/model and options. Found the car that fit my interest and with a price that was priced fairly. A couple small details needed to be dealt with - which were quickly remedied by sales staff. One maintenance item was also fixed to my satisfaction. Actually with the car getting washed both, upon purchase and then again upon a return for minor repair - I was quite pleased.

Highly Recommend!!!

by from Greenwood, IN |

I saw a car on cars.com I was interested in so I stopped by the dealership. I told Carl Muir, our salesman I just wanted to rule the car out because I wasn't sure what I wanted. He understood and was extremely helpful and made sure to answer all my questions. There was no pressure at all which was very different from the other dealerships I had visited. I came back the next day and bought the car and will recommend Carl and Ed Martin Nissan to anyone looking for a car! Thank you!

Not too bad

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I had some issues during the purchase of the vehicle but they did take care of them. I just advise people to carefully analyze the value of extended warranty and ask for the total warranty price instead of mixing it up with the monthly payments. Also avoid extras.

Good Value, OK sales experience

by from Cincinnati |

Drove over an hour to see a vehicle and when I arrived it was dirty and lacked a few features the salesman claimed it had over the phone. Their used sales staff just seemed lazy. Purchased from them only because they had the vehicle I wanted. I will not return there. Used car sales manager was rude!

Did not find them honest

by from Indianapolis |

Did not find them honest. Lack professionalism in their business practice or don't know what they are doing.