Anderson of St. Joseph Ford Lincoln

2207 North Belt Highway, Saint Joseph, MO 64506

New 888-774-5767
Used 888-477-5897
Service 888-541-6917

Because People Matter...We will serve your needs by always doing what is right.

Anderson Ford is a good place to buy cars

by from Savannah, MO |

I have been buying vehicles from Anderson Ford since the time it was Diers Motor Company in Grand Island. I bought my first new car there in 1966, and have been buying from them ever since. It has almost always been an enjoyable experience. This time was no exception and in fact it was an outstanding experience. No pressure, we got a very fair deal on our trade in, and a very good price on the new vehicle we purchased. Seth Fredrickson of the Saint Joseph, Missouri dealership was our sales person. He was great. Very polite, and he listened to our stated requirements for the new truck we bought and found just the one which matched those requirements. He was knowledgeable in every detail, which included all aspects of the process. When the truck was ready for delivery to us, he notified us, met us at the dealership and finished up the paperwork in a timely manner. He also did a thorough job of explaining the working of the new truck to us. Seth is a valuable asset to Anderson Ford. I recommend seeing him when visiting Anderson Ford to purchase a vehicle in Saint Joseph, Missouri.

Quality Products and Service

by from St Joseph, MO |

I have never had so much fun buying a car. It's usually a long boring process, but Ryan Piatt made it fun and easy. I felt like we got personal assistance and they even stayed late to make sure we were happy and confident in our purchase. I didn't feel pressured at any time. Everything went smooth. Thanks Ryan Piatt!!

Great customer service and no hassel or pressure

by from Savannah, MO |

I have never owned a Ford until I walked into Anderson Ford. My salesperson, Grant Akers, was very friendly, respectful, and just a quality person and helped me buy my 2014 Edge. This was probably the best car buying experience I have had. I have purchase three of my last vehicles from a local Chevrolet dealer who were just as friendly, but Anderson goes above and beyond. They want to make sure you come back to service and purchase another vehicle in the future, and I definitely will. They were very friendly, accommodating, and follow up after purchase to make sure you're satisfied. I will send friends and family to buy cars from this dealership, especially to see Grant.

Anything for a sale

by from St. Joseph Mo |

I never felt more insulted than the day I drove onto this dealers lot. I was just wanting to get an idea on price of an used SUV knowing I do not have good credit, possibly trading in my 2009 camry. Instead of just telling me up front they were not going to be able to get me where I needed to be on monthly payments they kept trying to push me into a used Focus. Are you kidding me.

Anderson of St. Joseph Ford Lincoln responded to this review

April 20, 2015

Thank you for your reply. Would it be possible to get your contact information so that we could get some other details from your visit? Many of our shoppers have credit situations which sometimes, by direction of the lenders, designates vehicles with a higher likelihood of approval. It sounds like we didn't do a very good job of explaining as well as didn't listen to you and your needs. Again, thank you for your review and sorry for the way your visit went. If you can send me your contact information I can have the GM from the store give you a call. Best regards, Dan Sayer | Corporate eCommerce Director Anderson Auto Group Lincoln, NE - St. Joseph, MO - Grand Island, NE dans@andersonautogroup.com (402) 323.4085

Good Service

by from St. Joseph Mo |

I wanted to give you guys all five stars but this iPad version is a little strange, fix that Cars.com! Any hoo, I had great service from the guys in the service department today! Oil change, filter change, less than an hour, and I didn't have an appointment. They took me right away, no wait! Thanks for the good service, I'll definitely be back here!

Cool Peeps

by from St. Joseph Mo |

Just wanted to let you guys know your service department was great today! They fixed my breaks in under 2 hours. I brought my kid Nd he played in their playroom. The service department was clean and the technicians explained everything they were doing.

Service Department

by from Joplin Mo |

I took my F150 to their repair department and I met with the service manager. I believe his name was Mark. Super nice guy and easy to work with. I told him I would write him a good review because dealing with them was so easy. I would highly recommend their service department. Being a woman I kinda expected to get the run around and they were actually great to work with!

Great Experience!

by from Saint Joseph, MO |

Everyone I came in contact with during this purchase were amazing! Stan, Nate, and Jeff went above and beyond to get me exactly what I wanted! I came in wanting an SUV and hoping that would work magic given the fact that I had no money down and still owed on my previous car. I honestly did not think they could make it work and thought I would leave there with nothing. These guys did awesome! They hustled and did any and everything that they could to get me the vehicle I wanted! I have always drove a Chevy before this, but from here on out I will never buy anywhere except from Anderson and that is because of the experience I had with these employees. I have recommended them to everyone I know that is looking to buy a new car, and I have told everyone how impressed I was with my purchase! These guys are great at what they do and they are a major asset to your company! Thank you for all of your hard work :)

Great Deal

by from St. joe mo |

Came in looking for a new focus and Nate helped me find one with the body style and interior options I wanted with in my budget.!

Great Service!

by from Saint Joseph, MO |

Grant Akers was my helper during this whole journey. He never gave up on me and was not satisfied until I drove away with the care I loved

Great Experience!

by from Saint Joseph, Mo. |

I wasn't looking forward to purchasing a car, because I haven't had a car payment in 14 years. Grant Akers was our salesman, he listened to us and was very helpful finding us exactly what we wanted. I have always had a used car so this was my very first new car. We bought a 2014 Ford Escape in March of 2014. It was a great experience all around, and I would definitely recommend going to Anderson Ford and talking to Grant!