Anderson of St. Joseph

2207 North Belt Highway, Saint Joseph, MO 64506

New 888-774-5767
Used 888-477-5897
Service 888-541-6917

Because People Matter...We will serve your needs by always doing what is right.

Anderson Ford is a good place to buy cars

by from Savannah, MO |

I have been buying vehicles from Anderson Ford since the time it was Diers Motor Company in Grand Island. I bought my first new car there in 1966, and have been buying from them ever since. It has almost always been an enjoyable experience. This time was no exception and in fact it was an outstanding experience. No pressure, we got a very fair deal on our trade in, and a very good price on the new vehicle we purchased. Seth Fredrickson of the Saint Joseph, Missouri dealership was our sales person. He was great. Very polite, and he listened to our stated requirements for the new truck we bought and found just the one which matched those requirements. He was knowledgeable in every detail, which included all aspects of the process. When the truck was ready for delivery to us, he notified us, met us at the dealership and finished up the paperwork in a timely manner. He also did a thorough job of explaining the working of the new truck to us. Seth is a valuable asset to Anderson Ford. I recommend seeing him when visiting Anderson Ford to purchase a vehicle in Saint Joseph, Missouri.

Easy to Work With

by from King City, MO |

The folks at Anderson were easy to work with and ready to strike a deal on buying a new truck. Working with the service/parts department was great, too.

best dealership and salesman

by from St Joseph, MO |

Tony Housell is the best! I shopped around at several dealerships in the KC/St. Joseph area and he was the only salesman to offer me a straight forward deal! He didn't try to overwhelm me with numbers and hidden fees. He got me the best deal for my trade (which there was no market for a slightly used 2014 Tahoe) and a great deal on my Explorer. My husband and I won't buy from anyone else and will recommend to all our friends!

Overall opinion of Anderson Ford in St Joseph, MO

by from St Joseph, MO |

We replaced our damaged 2014 Ford Escape with an identical model. Salesmen and finance were professional. We picked up the new car the next day that matched exactly the one we purchased from them in March. The price was good and paperwork was completed quickly. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. The ecoboost motors we have in both of our 2014 vehicles is an excellent motor. Don't by a new car or truck without test driving one these vehicles

Highly Recommend

by from Kansas City, MO |

Love my new car. My salesman, Tony Housell was great to work with and I appreciated the fact that he was retired military. Speaks to the company's integrity. I love the way this dealership supports its local community. I felt like they took my business seriously. It was the most thorough delivery experience I've ever had.

Outstanding Experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

Tony Housell was terrific to work with. He really listened and understood what was important to me about this purchase. I felt like my business mattered to him. I was purchasing a 2015 Lincoln MKC and even though this vehicle is currently in very high demand, I feel like Tony orchestrated a great deal for me. I've never had such a thorough delivery experience, as Tony took all the time I needed to explain the many features of my new car. Stan, in finance, was also very thorough in covering the details of warranty and options. I drove 90 miles to buy from this dealership and I will recommend all my friends and neighbors do the same.

Presented facts about Ford 150 EcoBoost.

by from St Joseph, MO |

Was looking for a 1/2 ton truck that would pull my 6000 lb trailer. After breaking in the 2014 3.5 liter eco-boost truck I tested the towing capacity on some 6 to 8% grade hills around the St Joseph MO area. The truck pulled the trailer as they stated it would. I am impressed! I don't write reviews but this truck is an amazing vehicle.

It was like that car commercial.....

by from st joseph, mo |

I bought a used 08 Mercury Sable. I went in expecting to drive a few cars and wait til a later date to buy, but the sable was amazing. My payments are affordable. I was disappointed that even though they knew I was looking for something with good mpg that they didn't tell me the sable mpg wasn't good. Overall, I'll probably go back in a few years and do business with them again.

Anderson ford a good place to buy a car

by from Fairfax,Mo.64446 |

My experience with Anderson ford was awesome we got the suv that satisfied us and the salesperson Lee Peregrine was very good at helping us get what we wanted if you need a car they will help u find it!!!!!!!!

awesome service

by from saint joseph mo |

They made the whole process easy for buying a new car and was easy to work with on staying in my payment ranges

Low pressure

by from Rushville, MO |

Seth was low pressure. Great knowledge of his product. Explained clearly the features and benefits of my new Mustang. He let the car sell itself. With the features and price, the Mustang is an easy sell