Anderson of St. Joseph

2207 North Belt Highway, Saint Joseph, MO 64506

New 888-774-5767
Used 888-477-5897
Service 888-541-6917

Because People Matter...We will serve your needs by always doing what is right.

Will purchase other vehicles from Anderson

by from Lathrop, Missouri 64465 |

This is the second time we bought from Anderson Ford. We enjoy the hassle-free and honesty that we have experienced here. Stephen Bugbee came out very quickly and started finding out what we needed. Ryan took over and listened to what we wanted and needed. We bought 2 vehicles at this second visit. These two gentlemen listened, and made the experience very calming. Also, the service department, has for the last 9 years been good to work with.

Anderson of St. Joseph responded to this review

November 7, 2013

Hello Troncins, Thank you for your recent review of Anderson! I appreciate your time and effort to tell others about your experience with Ryan Piatt and I. We enjoyed working with you and ask that you please let us know if there's anything we can do for you down the road. Thank you again for your repeat business and I hope you love your new car!

awesome service

by from saint joseph mo |

They made the whole process easy for buying a new car and was easy to work with on staying in my payment ranges

Low pressure

by from Rushville, MO |

Seth was low pressure. Great knowledge of his product. Explained clearly the features and benefits of my new Mustang. He let the car sell itself. With the features and price, the Mustang is an easy sell

review

by from Denton, KS |

Great Job! The process of getting the car was smooth and great, it took some time but everything that is good is worth waiting for. Seth Fredrickson, was great, he knew is stuff and was very easy to talk too. The next time that I need a new car and will be back to see Seth. Great Job Seth and Good Luck!! Deborah Melvin

Horrible

by from Wathena, KS |

As a female looking to buy a truck, I was treated horrible. I was talked down to multiple times. When I finally settled on a SUV, my salesman stopped talking & responding to my questions. The SUV had issues from the time I walked out. As the salesman was pulling it up from being detailed, the tire sensor turned on. After that was fixed, the moon roof wouldn't work. 5 days later the check engine light came on. 5 days after that, there was an issue with the AWD. Each time I was given the run-around & treated like I didn't know what I was talking about. In the first 30 days I owned this vehicle, I was actually able to drive it about 10 days. The service department did not have the ability to fix the SUV & sent it to 3 other dealers to have it fixed. When it was complete, they sent me to another location to pick it up without even calling to see how the SUV was running. I will not purchase another vehicle of any sort from Anderson & will tell everyone else the same......

This was a great place to go ,great experience!

by from Elmo, Mo. |

Tony was a really good salesmen , he was so helpful in explaining everything to us. We had a fun day .

Great service

by from Kearney mo |

They were very helpful and not pushy. They had a clean business and took care of our needs.

very knowledegable and helpful

by from st joseph, mo |

Ryan has done a great job finding the right vehicle at the right price. He goes the extra mile to help his customers. The service department also is great

Great buying experience

by from St. Joseph, MO |

Anderson Lincoln made it very easy to purchase the MKX. There was no pressure from the salesman and they understood what I was looking for in a vehicle. I would purchase another Lincoln from Anderson again.

Wonderful Buying Experience

by from St. Joseph, MO |

Brandon Reece was very helpful in finding a car that I was interested in and was in my price range. The buying process was very smooth!

Good buying experience

by from Kearney |

Connected through the web chat on a 2008 F350. Set an appointment time and was met on time. Brandon did a good job of showing me the truck and working through the pricing and my trade. Stanley managed the financing. Overall a good experience and I would do business with this team again.