Ray Skillman North East Mazda

Used 888-481-8310
Service 888-890-6485

Very Pleased -- Highly Recommended

by from Louisville, KY |

I recently drove up from Louisville, KY to buy a used Hyundai Genesis and couldn't be happier with the process. It was very smooth from start to finish. I have no qualms recommending Bryan Baker as a sales representative or Ray Skillman NE Mazda if you are in the market for a vehicle. Bryan was straight up and didn't resort to high pressure tactics which was refreshing because the local dealer here in Louisville wouldn't even give me a price on a comparable vehicle unless I scheduled a test drive. Bryan immediately setup a test drive then negotiated a fair deal on a trade-in without haggling or any old school sales tactics. I was on my way back home in the Genesis fast and pleased. The best part is I absolutely love the car!

More than Disappointed

by from Noblesville, IN |

I went in looking at a 4 year old higher end vehicle. The sales person that responded to my email was aggressive, pushy and unprofessional. When I went into the dealership to test drive the car, I was treated like an idiot being that I am a female. I had to educate the salesman on the specs of the car and he seemed to know nothing about the Make or Model I was test driving. When it came to the negotiation process it was extremely inefficient, rude and worthless. It was a complete waste of my time. This sales person and sales manager were completely unwilling to negotiate or to come down off of their over market value list price. The sales person continued to treat me like I was an idiot and was very unprofessional using poor grammar and misspelling in emails back and forth. Over all I have never been so offended in the car buying process and would never visit any Ray Skillman dealer again because of this experience.

buying process

by from Detroit, MI |

Smooth deal from start to finish. Came from out of state to purchase a 2006 Hummer H2. Thanks guys!