Hanover Dodge Chrysler Jeep

200 eisenhower dr, Hanover, PA 17331

1 of 1 review

Very Poor Service, Felt Like Being Scammed

by from Hanover, PA |

They took their good old time to repair my vehicle. They told me over the phone they had to replace a certain part to repair it, I was fine with that. But as I was walking out the door after paying they informed me that they put the old part back on because it was working just fine. I come to find out that it was not working fine and had to take it back in for a part replacement they initially told me I needed and was taken care of. Then I get the car back and the said part is working fine but the part right next to it which was working just fine one day before is broken so I take it back ad tell them they broke this other part while fixing the broken part. They gave me the run around of how it could have broken any time and it was just a coincidence that it was broken when I picked it up from them. But they were very happy to fix it for me for more money. The whole time I was dealing with them I felt like I was being talked down to and spoken to like a child. I would never recommend anyone to go the this dealership they are over priced and I honestly believe they purposefully do things to cars to make people come back in for repairs.

(1-1 of 1 review)