Evans Arena Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

924 Shiloh Springs Rd, Dayton, OH 45415

New 877-468-5897
Used 877-438-6861
Service 877-418-6460

Dayton's Dealer for the People!

Easy, Convenient Buying Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Using the internet I located the car I wanted and contacted the dealer. Worked with Jordan Everidge in New Car Sales. Jordan made the buying process simple. He worked with me to get the car I wanted at the price I needed. I came in from out of state and by the time I got to the dealership Jordan had my new car ready and my paperwork was printed and ready to be signed. This was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. (Previously purchased 4 new cars.) Jordan even helped me turn in my lease at another dealership which was above and beyond my expectation of customer service.

Tylor Havemann

by from Jamestown, OH |

Great experience...was ready for me when I arrived and explained everything in detail

cars listed are not for sale

by from brookville,oh |

I saw some dodge neons for sale online and in the lot,but when I went there and inquired about them I was told they were not for sale,this is the second time it has happened,i'm thinking it's a ploy to get you to come in so they can talk you into buying something else! I was offered a low ball price for my trade in,i went to another dealer and they offered me $1100 more for it!