Evans Arena Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

924 Shiloh Springs Rd, Dayton, OH 45415

New 877-468-5897
Used 877-438-6861
Service 877-418-6460

Dayton's Dealer for the People!

Golling's Arena Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Body Shop

by from Clayton, Ohio |

On 10/29/12, when I brought my Jeep in for body work, Lisa Plemons, Body Shop Manager of Golling's Arena Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, was very knowledgeable, efficient and effective in getting me through the process. I was very pleased. My Jeep looks great.

Evans Arena Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

March 25, 2013

Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback, Joyce. We are grateful to have Lisa running the Body Shop. She and the staff do a great job getting customers back on the road quickly. It's good to know others are benefiting from her leadership!

evans (gollings) arena

by from brookville ohio |

I bought my vehicle from evans over a year ago when they were known as gollings. I was promised free oil changes for life. Today when I took my vehicle in for my free oil change I was told that I will only be allowed 4 oil changes a year now for the next 2 years and then after that they will no longer honor any free oil changes. I bought my vehicle there because I put a lot of miles on my vehicle driving to and from work and this was a great thing for me to have. I was telling everyone about it but I will no longer recomend them to anyone when they can't even honor something you were promised!!!!!

Service

by from Dayton, Ohio |

Golling's Service Department is fast and courteous.

Evans Arena Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

March 25, 2013

Hi, Carl, Thanks for the comment. This month we are launching Mopar ExpressLane. Our technicians will have an even faster system, but will continue to give you curteous service! We can't wait to get your thoughts on the new ExpressLane!