Hanover Nissan, Inc.

Service 888-337-5928

Making it fun again!

Bought Nissan Pre-Owned Certified Juke

by from Hanover, PA |

Everyone we spoke with was very helpful and they gave us a great deal on our Juke. We were very pleased with the service and they even gave us an outstanding deal on the car we traded in. Way more than we expected to get. Shawn was the salesman we dealt with and he was very courteous and helpful. Definitely recommend buying your next car here.

Definitely there to serve the customer.

by from Littlestown, Pa |

What a great place to deal with they are definitely out to serve the customer zero pressure and our sales person Kaitlyn was just wonderful. They couldn't do enough for us buying the vehicle was just a pleasure simply pleasurable. We have purchased an excess of 25 cars over the years and we would say this was without a doubt the number one dealer we've ever dealt with. Everyone we dealt with there was just the nicest people we've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

2015 Versa Sedan Purchase

by from Hanover Pa. |

We have bought vehicles here in the past and do all of our service here as well. The staff is friendly and thorough. Our sales consultant Shawn was very professional and courteous. The management was great as well. We had an excellent experience! I recommend everyone to go to Hanover Nissan.

New Pathfinder Purchase

by from Hanover PA |

excellent shopping experience and the Shawn's support during the decision making and purchase process was first class.

Great Service, first time car buyer

by from Fairfield, PA |

New college graduate who was looking for a reliable, trustworthy car to start my new future with. I did quite a bit of car shopping at other local dealerships, and I have to say that this dealership had the best customer service and sales representatives out of all of them. I had the pleasure of working with Rigo, who was extremely patient and willing to work around my schedule throughout the entire process. I did not experience any pressure to buy a vehicle, which was much appreciated, because that had been my experience at other dealerships. Rigo made sure that I would be walking away completely satisfied with the perfect car that would suit all my future needs/wishes. Overall, this was an excellent experience and I would highly recommend both Hanover Nissan and Rigo to any family and friends who were looking to buy a vehicle.

Great Customer Service

by from East Berlin, PA |

My wife and I have been using this Nissan dealership since we have moved here to the area. I have been around to many Nissan dealerships throughout the United States due to being in the United States Army. I would have to say that this is by far the best dealership that I have been to. The Customer Service was outstanding. They went above and beyond to make sure my needs and wants were met throughout the whole buying process. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. I will continue to have both my Nissan's serviced here. I will also continue to buy my vehicles from this dealership. Thank you for making this a great experience. V/R Rob

Great Service

by from mcsherrystown pa. |

Very well pleased with the service i recieved. was happy to do business with nissan dealership.

FINALLY GOT AN AWESOME BUY...THANK YOU NISSAN

by from HANOVER PA |

EVERYONE AT HANOVER NISSAN WAS PLEASANT WHICH MADE OUR CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE OVER THE TOP!!!!! THIS IS OUR SECOND PURCHASE IN TWO WEEKS FROM THE SAME SALES REP AND WE ARE VERY PLEASED. DANYELLE WAS VERY POLITE AND GAVE US ALL THE OPTIONS WE WERE LOOKING FOR TO GET US INTO NOT ONE BUT TWO NEW CARS. I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND EVERYONE TO STOP BY HANOVER NISSAN AND SPEAK TO DANYELLE YOUR EXPERIENCE WILL BE WELL WORTH IT!!!

Purchasing a new vehicle

by from Hanover, PA |

Sarah helped me from the minute I walked onto the lot. She greeted me with courtesy and professionalism. She was very knowledgeable with the vehicle and immediately put me at ease. She went over all options with Financing and was able to wrap up a sale within an hour. I would recommend others to Liberty Nissan and Sarah.

Love my new Juke!

by from Hanover, PA |

I just wanted to write a review to let all the future car buyers out there know how happy I am with my new 2014 Nissan Juke. It is the cutest vehicle I have ever owned and fits my personality completely. I'm so glad I ultimately chose the Juke. The entire team particularly my salesperson Sarah was so helpful and polite. I felt so comfortable in my decision because everything about the car buying experience was fully explained to me. I didn't feel pressured into buying anything, but after speaking with such a positive group of people, I totally wanted to purchase a vehicle from them. I would highly recommend Hanover Nissan as your dealer of choice when buying your next car. Make sure to ask for Sarah. She is awesome!

sentra purchase

by from Hanover Pa |

shawn was very nice and not pushy would recommend him to anyone