Hanover Nissan, Inc.

(4.0) 4 Reviews

75 W Eisenhower Dr, Hanover, PA 17331

Skip this place

by from Hanover, PA |

Bottom line - this place is just a waste of your time. The manager is so painfully slow. I could tell it wasn't the salesman's fault. Honestly I just felt from the moment I talked to someone that they just wanted to rip me off.

Great Service and a Friendly Staff

by from Hanover, PA |

My experience with Hanover Nissan has been terrific! The facility is very neat and clean and everyone I came in contact with was very nice & helpful. I couldn't have asked for more!

Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff!!

by from Hanover,PA |

Bought a new 2014 Murano in November at Hanover Nissan. We love our car! Nissan was very helpful and friendly with our purchase. We just took our Murano in for it's first oil change. The service department was just as kind. Excellent company with A++ Service! Thank You Hanover Nissan

Overall, my trip to Hanover Nissan was great!

by from Hanover, PA |

After having some issues with an older car, I decided to look for a brand new car. Went to Hanover Nissan and talked to Arliss Thomas. He helped me there on from that day. I was set up with a salesman and getting quotes within 10 minutes. Also had an appraisal done on my other car for a trade in, which was a very respectable amount. Once I committed to buying, I was in and out with an hour on a Saturday morning. Everyone there was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. They answered all my questions right from the start. I highly recommend Hanover Nissan. They have a great team working there and that made my first time buying a brand new car exciting and simple. I brought a 2013 Nissan Sentra SR and absolutely love it. If you are looking for a great experience buying a car, this is the place to do it.