Hanover Nissan, Inc.

New 888-337-5826 New 888-337-5826
Used 888-337-5813 Used 888-337-5813
Service 888-337-5928 Service 888-337-5928

Making it fun again!

John Lugo is a very excellent salesperson

by from York, Pa |

John was very courteous and excellent in his salesmanship. We were very impressed. The vehicle we wanted wasn't on this lot so he took us to the lot it was on. We fell in love with it and purchased it. John did all the leg work and walked us through the process. We are pleased to have worked with him. We are happy with the dealership also. Everyone was friendly and helped everywhere they could. Finance office was excellent also. We are pleased with the vehicle John helped us buy it Is a wonderful vehicle! Thanks John and all the employees! I would recommend this dealership and John's friendly salesmanship to everyone!

Great experience

by from Taneytown, MI |

The buying experience was very satisfying. John Lugo answered every question we had and was most helpful throughout the entire process. The deal was very good (at least we think so). Will definitely recommend to others and would purchase there again.

Great dealership

by from Gettysburg,Pa. |

John Lugo excellent sales person: Very good experience with John, very knowledgeable ,patient, pleasant to work with. All employees were very pleasant and eager to help in any way. This is our second vehicle purchased from this dealer. Great service department.

Above and beyond!

by from Hanover,Pa |

My wife and I bought a used Certified 2012 Murano back in August 2015. Extremely happy with the purchase. Excellent ride quality, and in excellent condition. The previous owner installed an after market remote start which we were haveing problems with. On my Birthday, Shawn Preston e-mailed me a Happy Birthday wish. I responded back to him explaining the problem we were still having with the remote start. Shawn is a sales person at Hanover Nissan and took it upon himself to have the problem resolved. Thanks to Shawn, the dealership installed a new unit at NO CHARGE! That being said, my wife and I were in the market for a 2nd vehicle. It was a no brainer as to where we were going to shop. Thanks again to Shawn, we bought a Certified 2013 Altima which is in excellent condition at the price and payment we had targeted. The entire staff at Hanover Nissan are excellent to deal with and make the car buying experience very pleasurable. The atmosphere is very laid back, which my wife and I appreciate greatly. We get turned off immediately by high pressure dealerships. I would highly recommend Hanover Nissan to anyone looking to purchase a new or Certified used vehicle without the hassle we've experienced at other local dealerships in the past.

Shawn Preston is a great salesman!

by from New Oxford, PA |

Shawn Preston was immensely helpful to me in the process of buying my new vehicle. He was able to answer any question I had, was very knowledgeable and wasn't pushy at all. He actually made the process so calm and relaxed that I felt like I was hanging out with a friend when buying the car from him. I am very thankful for the great customer service he provided and I would recommend him to anyone in need of talking to a good salesman! Thank you Shawn for the great car buying experience!

Great car buying experience

by from Gettysburg, PA |

I recently purchased a new Nissan Versa at Hanover Nissan. The salesman Shawn Preston was great to work with from the test drive to going over the car and options. He explained everything very thoroughly to me and went over all my options. He was very courteous and professional and very relatable to make buying a car a pleasure not a chore. They gave me a very good trade in allowance on my other vehicle and worked with me and got a great finance rate. Everything went very smooth and the finance manager Karen explained everything and went over all the paperwork and made the experience great as well. All of the personnel on the staff here were wonderful and I would recommend them to anyone looking to get a new car.

Definitely there to serve the customer.

by from Littlestown, Pa |

What a great place to deal with they are definitely out to serve the customer zero pressure and our sales person Kaitlyn was just wonderful. They couldn't do enough for us buying the vehicle was just a pleasure simply pleasurable. We have purchased an excess of 25 cars over the years and we would say this was without a doubt the number one dealer we've ever dealt with. Everyone we dealt with there was just the nicest people we've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

2015 Versa Sedan Purchase

by from Hanover Pa. |

We have bought vehicles here in the past and do all of our service here as well. The staff is friendly and thorough. Our sales consultant Shawn was very professional and courteous. The management was great as well. We had an excellent experience! I recommend everyone to go to Hanover Nissan.

New Pathfinder Purchase

by from Hanover PA |

excellent shopping experience and the Shawn's support during the decision making and purchase process was first class.

Great Service, first time car buyer

by from Fairfield, PA |

New college graduate who was looking for a reliable, trustworthy car to start my new future with. I did quite a bit of car shopping at other local dealerships, and I have to say that this dealership had the best customer service and sales representatives out of all of them. I had the pleasure of working with Rigo, who was extremely patient and willing to work around my schedule throughout the entire process. I did not experience any pressure to buy a vehicle, which was much appreciated, because that had been my experience at other dealerships. Rigo made sure that I would be walking away completely satisfied with the perfect car that would suit all my future needs/wishes. Overall, this was an excellent experience and I would highly recommend both Hanover Nissan and Rigo to any family and friends who were looking to buy a vehicle.