Faulkner Buick GMC

New 866-981-0934
Used 877-289-6135
Service 888-589-1984

To Be Sure!

Great experience and knowledgeable staff

by from Harrisburg, PA |

My experience with Faulkner Buick was wonderful. I asked for and received a very good lease on a 2014 Lacrosse from the more than professional President & Product Specialist. I am more than happy with the great car.

A very nice facility

by from Harrisburg, PA |

All personnel were friendly and helpful. In the other survey request I made the following comment to the question: Were all of your service concerns corrected at this visit? Comment: I had no service concerns. This service appointment was for the sole purpose of government mandated vehicle inspections. In addition to the personal inconvenience and unnecessary burden of the cost, it is absurd to place such mandates on a new vehicle with 4,000 miles on it.

excellant service

by from harrisburg,pa |

my salesman was very knowledgeable ,friendly and helpful. the only thing I would recommend is you give a fair offer right up front instead of forcing the customer to haggle over price. not everyone enjoys that game.

Faulkner Buick

by from Harrisburg, PA |

We told the salesman what we were looking for and he brought us a car that was just what we needed. Myhusband is a retired GM employee so we got our discount the rebate. Plus weI had a trade in after a little negotiation I got what I wanted for my trade.The salesman was very helpful and informative

Great Service

by from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania |

The salesmen, John Knode, was very helpful and willing to go the extra mile in order to meet my needs. Very pleased.

Faulkner Buick GMC responded to this review

August 19, 2014

That's terriffic! Glad you enjoyed the help you received! Thank you for sharing.

A great experience at Faulkner Buick GMC

by from Harrisburg, PA |

John Knode is the salesman that sold me my 2014 Buick Verano. From day one, John was very helpful, knowledgeable about the vehicle, was more than happy to answer any question that I had. He took the time to show me features witht the vehicle. Alan Riddle was the financial representative. He was very helpful. The financial asspect was very painless. He made sure to stay within my budget that I requested for my monthly payments. I am very pleased with my Buick experience at Faulkner!!

The Ultimate Car Buying Experience

by from Harrisburg, PA |

John Knode was an excellent salesman!! I will recommend him to friends when there are shopping for another vehicle! John took me on several tests drives, explained all the features and answered ALL my questions. He showed me several vehicles until I decided on the one I wanted and liked. John even found the exact specifications I wanted and went to State College to get the car of my dreams!! John, your the best!!!! Allan Riddle was an excellent financial advisor. He kept me in my budget and made the process run very smoothly.

Faulkner Buick GMC responded to this review

August 19, 2014

It's a pleasure helping people realize their dreams! Thank you for choosing us!

Great Service and experience for the service

by from Harrisburg, Pa. |

Had to order a part not stocked - to receive the part the next day. So they gave me a loaner car for the day and called me the next day when service was completed. GREAT JOB !!!

Service where the customer was first!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I had a great experience with Faulkner Buick. I was greeted with a friendly face the minute I walked into the showroom. I worked with Bob Lieberacki who understood what I was looking for and helped me get into the Buick LaCrosse that I wanted. I never felt pressured to make a purchase and Bob worked with Alan to get me a good deal. Just this morning, I received a follow up email from Bob, wishing me a happy birthday and following up on my purchase. This means a lot as I know I am a valued part of the Faulkner family. Because of the service I received with this purchase, I will look to Faulkner for all of my vehicle needs in the future. I will also be sure to recommend them to friends, family, colleagues, etc. I can't thank you all enough!

Great service

by from Harrisburg, Pa. |

As usual I received excellent service. This is why i have been coming to you for service for over 20 years. I can't say enough about Brian and sometimes Joe who take care of me. When Chuck retired I was wondering if I would still receive the excellent service he gave to me. Jeff and the other gentelmen at the service desk do a outstanding job. And I will continue to come to you for all my service needs.

Great service

by from Harrisburg Pa |

After being away for the winter we came to a Lacrosse that would not start. We had it transported to Faulkners and in a few short days we were back on the road again. Great job of diagnosing the problem and taking care of it.