Faulkner Buick GMC

New 866-981-0934
Used 877-289-6135
Service 888-589-1984

To Be Sure!

Service where the customer was first!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I had a great experience with Faulkner Buick. I was greeted with a friendly face the minute I walked into the showroom. I worked with Bob Lieberacki who understood what I was looking for and helped me get into the Buick LaCrosse that I wanted. I never felt pressured to make a purchase and Bob worked with Alan to get me a good deal. Just this morning, I received a follow up email from Bob, wishing me a happy birthday and following up on my purchase. This means a lot as I know I am a valued part of the Faulkner family. Because of the service I received with this purchase, I will look to Faulkner for all of my vehicle needs in the future. I will also be sure to recommend them to friends, family, colleagues, etc. I can't thank you all enough!

The Ultimate Car Buying Experience

by from Harrisburg, PA |

John Knode was an excellent salesman!! I will recommend him to friends when there are shopping for another vehicle! John took me on several tests drives, explained all the features and answered ALL my questions. He showed me several vehicles until I decided on the one I wanted and liked. John even found the exact specifications I wanted and went to State College to get the car of my dreams!! John, your the best!!!! Allan Riddle was an excellent financial advisor. He kept me in my budget and made the process run very smoothly.

Great Service and experience for the service

by from Harrisburg, Pa. |

Had to order a part not stocked - to receive the part the next day. So they gave me a loaner car for the day and called me the next day when service was completed. GREAT JOB !!!

Great service

by from Harrisburg, Pa. |

As usual I received excellent service. This is why i have been coming to you for service for over 20 years. I can't say enough about Brian and sometimes Joe who take care of me. When Chuck retired I was wondering if I would still receive the excellent service he gave to me. Jeff and the other gentelmen at the service desk do a outstanding job. And I will continue to come to you for all my service needs.

Great service

by from Harrisburg Pa |

After being away for the winter we came to a Lacrosse that would not start. We had it transported to Faulkners and in a few short days we were back on the road again. Great job of diagnosing the problem and taking care of it.

Excellent service. Very friendly.

by from Middletown, PA |

The people were all very friendly and helpful. The wait time for the service to be completed was excellent. Much shorter than what I was expecting it to be. Overall it was much better than what I experienced at other dealers in the past.

Great Service

by from Harrisburg, Pa. |

Ken was very helpful at the time of checking in, he presented a very friendly and informative atmosphere . He also explained future services that I will need . I would give your service department a 2 thumbs up.

Great Buying and Using Experience!

by from Harrisburg, Pa. |

Everyone I came in contact with at Faulkner was more than professional and knowledgeable about your cars. My salesman, John Knode, answered every question, responded to every phone call, and continues to make me more than comfortable in my new car!!! Your dealership is the kind that I would refer friends and relatives.

Faulkner Buick Service is 2nd to NONE!!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

My friends at Faulkner Buick ALWAYS take care of everything that I need done with my car. It's always returned CLEAN, and professionally handled. I've very "picky" when it comes to my GS. Faulkner Buick is the only place that will touch my car!!

An excellent experience!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

They lead me through the purchase/lease process and made it as painless as possible. I appreciate their cheery attitude and disposition which made me feel right at home.

Couteous service

by from Halifax, PA |

Very courteous service. Called me with a service that the truck needed and I had not thought about. Took care of it quickly.