Faulkner Buick GMC

Service 866-558-5203

Drive What Makes You Happy

Exceptional Service, Knowledgeable, Responsive

by from Spring Grove, PA |

I could not be more pleased with the service I received at Faulkner. Vince was extremely knowledgeable and beyond patient with me. I am grateful for his responsiveness! He is genuine unlike most of the salesmen I met while shopping for a new vehicle. Both the Sales and Business Managers were fantastic, too! This made the overall car buying experience more positive. Thank you!

May 2, 2015

Mandy, thank you for your business and we are so glad to hear that Vince and the rest of the team made your experience pleasant! Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

0 service after the sale

by from york, pa |

My wife & I bought a new Encore. The salesman told us he would give us his card before we left. this never happened. There was absolutely NO contact after the sale. They simply drop you like a hot potato and move on to the next one. We were left to pour over manuals and rip our hair out trying to figure out the new technology on the car. 0 service after the sale.

Always Satisfied

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Organized and friendly. Comfortable waiting area...

Great Service

by from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania |

It was very fast service. Very kind interaction. They made me feel very welcome and that my interests were their priority.

May 19, 2015

Glad to hear you had a great service experience! We appreciate your business!!!

Very friendly and helpful

by from Harrisburg, Pa |

I went into this dealership with really no hope that I would be able to get a vehicle, let alone a new vehicle. Mike Dunn did a fantastic job helping me. And we ended up being there later than closing time. I apologized for keeping him late but he brushed off my concern say it was perfectly okay he just wanted to help me.

May 19, 2015

We at Faulkner strive to go above and beyond the customer's expectations of what a dealership should do. We are glad to hear you had a great experience.

Great Customer Service & Purchasing Experience

by from Laurys Station, PA |

Bob Liberacki and Barry Miller were great people to deal with at Faulkner, Harrisburg, PA. Bob, our sales professional, was very knowledgeable and accommodating. He was able to explain every feature on our new Buick during the test drive and also after we completed our purchase. Willingly, he stayed after closing to assure we understood many new features and also programmed our cell phones into the car for us. That was a HUGE help! It worked out great when following my husband on the long ride home. There were so many trucks and I couldn't see him, but the phone system in the car worked great to communicate upcoming directions with him. As a backup, Bob also programmed the NAV to my home address. There was never any pressure from either Bob or Barry, Sales Manager, which really impressed us. Another cool thing -- they offer you Faulkner water bottles while waiting. There's a label on them for 10% off accessories. I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for a pleasant car purchase experience.

May 19, 2015

Please fell free to use the 10% off label when you come back to see us for accessories. With the already low pricing, 10% off makes it even an better deal!

excellent service

by from Harrisburg,Pa |

I allways received excellent service when I bring my vehicles to get serviced at Falkner Buick. I have no complaints . Thank You

May 19, 2015

Thank you for your loyal business Jose! We enjoy seeing you when you come in!

good service

by from pylesville, md |

good experience with our recent purchase at your dealership

May 19, 2015

Many thanks to both of you for your business with us! We hope you continue to enjoy your Terrain!

Cavalier repairs

by from Halifax, PA |

Vehicle was repaired quickly. Service manager called and explained what vehicle needed for repairs.

May 19, 2015

Thanks for your business Steven! We are here for you when you need us again!

Great leadership at Faulkner

by from Harrisburg, Pa 17111 |

I'm happy with my purchase and satisfied with my 2015 Buick LaCrosse and recommend people experience the ride of the century.

May 2, 2015

Wiley, Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to our relationship with you!

Efficient staff

by from East berlin, PA |

Barry was wonderful with making the financial portion work for me. Alan was very thorough with explanation of services and warranties offered. Bob was helpful with test drive and responding to request of specific vehicle I was looking for.

May 3, 2015

We are glad to hear you had a great all around experience here! Thank you for your business!