Champion Mazda

(4.8) 5.0 33 Reviews

765 Carlisle St, Hanover, PA 17331

An amazing car buying experience

by from Ardmore, PA |

We've all read dealership reviews that sound so incredible it leads you to question their authenticity. I couldn't be happier to say that my experience this past week with Champion Mazda has thoroughly reinforced all the other positive reviews I read about this dealer and the employees. After lingering for a while on my decision to buy a new CX-5 (should I save up some more money, do I want another car payment, do I want to go through the inevitable hassle of buying a new car, etc...) I finally broke down and started the process. There were only two dealerships within 150 miles of my home that had the exact model and color combination with the preferred options. I contacted both of them the same day. Let's just say the 'other' dealer didn't seem overly interested as it took them about 3 days to finally return my phone call after the initial contact. On the other hand, I immediately spoke to Sarah when calling Champion, thus launching what has truly been the best car buying experience I've ever had. Sarah took my information and said she'd call me back. Expecting to hear back from her hours later, I don't think it took more than 15 minutes to receive a return phone call. With that call, I was offered exactly what I was looking for in terms of pricing and options, and even an offer on my as yet unseen trade that was fair and within the current pricing listed by the current NADA guide. I seriously had to question if I was missing something here. Were there hidden charges? Would I get low-balled on the trade once I arrived at the dealership? Was someone going to try and persuade me that I had to Scotch Guard the underside of the spare tire cover? No. No, no, no. Sarah confirmed they did not have any addendums (you know, that 'extra' window sticker with a bunch of items you never wanted but were forced to buy.) The numbers she gave me on the phone and via email were straight up the exact same numbers on the paperwork when I went to pick up my new car. The other half of buying a car is often a worse nightmare than negotiating the price of the actual vehicle. Financing - where things usually go downhill. If you've ever sat in a finance manager's office while they try to talk you into all sorts of things which will tack another few grand on to your total, you know exactly what I'm talking about. My experience with Sheila (the finance director) and Champion Mazda? So ridiculously good that I think I'm still wondering what I missed. I had pursued my own financing during the week, knowing that Sheila would be working to see what kind of rates she could get for me. After getting three different rates on my own, the final one of which I was more than content with, Sheila ended up getting me a rate .3 lower than I could find myself. All this was accomplished over the course of 3 quick phone calls. This was truly a win-win situation as I had honestly hoped they would find me the best rate not just for my finances but for theirs. Typically dealerships are able to make a small margin when financing through them and I'm perfectly fine with that when they're already giving me a great price on the car. After all, we want them to stay in business, right?! Finally, picking up my car was as easy an experience as you could desire. Champion is approximately 115 miles from my home, but it's an easy drive. Once at the dealership, I spoke to Sarah and then sat down with Steve to go over the cars technical details. I then spent some time with Sheila to finalize the financing, then it was back out to my new CX-5. Fast, easy, no unexpected surprises, the way every dealership experience should be. I can't begin to thank the people at Champion (especially Sarah and Sheila) enough for their kindness and the ease of this experience. They are truly the best I've ever had the pleasure of working with.

May 14, 2015

Craig, It was such a pleasure to work with you! Thank you for choosing to drive all the way here to purchase your new CX-5! To read a review like the one you wrote gives our whole team so much encouragement and truly means the world to us! We really take your kind words to heart! For you to take the time to write about your whole experience here is truly awesome! Thank you for taking time out of your day to do that! Please keep us informed as to how things are going, and if there is anything in the future that we can assist you with! If you are ever in the area again, please stop in! Take care and welcome to the Champion family!

Relaxed, friendly atmosphere.

by from York, PA |

I'm retired and was looking for a nice used car with pretty low miles and in my budget. From the minute I walked in the door I felt comfortable. No pressure. Everyone was friendly and treated you as if they had known you all your life. Sheila in finance is great. She answered all my questions and made very helpful suggestions toward getting financing. Scott is very nice laid back sales person who helped me with the purchase. I couldn't be happier with my new used car.

Easiest Car Buying Experience. Ever.

by from Pennsylvania |

In the most hassle free and convenient manner imaginable, we purchased our very first new car from Champion Mazda and could not have been happier with the experience. After spending many years shopping for great deals on slightly used or certified used cars, the folks at Champion made it their mission to get us into a new car with almost no increase in our monthly payments. While most of the transaction took place prior to our arrival on site, the salesman connected to the deal even came in late on his day off to make sure we had all our questions answered and understood all features on the car. He had, up to that point, worked hard to find us the exact color and model car we wanted with all the exact features we requested. The finance director, Sheila, was beyond helpful and really knows her stuff. All around an easy, painless experience for our family.

Best Deal and Best Shopping Experience

by from Westminster, MD |

After shopping at dealers in Maryland (and disliking the games they played), we got the best price on the car we wanted from Champion Mazda in Hanover, PA. We came to an agreement on price via emails (it was hassle free and saved a lot of time). There were no games involved. The car was prepped before we got to the dealership and the paperwork was straight forward. Everyone at Champion was friendly and helpful. We HIGHLY recommend Champion Mazda.

New Car Purchase

by from Littlestown, Pa |

We just bought a new CX-5 and we have been very pleased with the vehicle !! Additionally, the entire buying process was very pleasant. Scott was excellent in his demeanor and his desire to answer each and every question we had; Tom was believable and helpful in his role, letting us know that he wanted our business; Laura was great in handling all the paperwork, etc. After the sale, they actually caught a math error and found that they owed us some money back. They immediately notified us and gave it back !! All in all, a great experience...

Fine people to work with

by from Hanover, PA |

Scott was very professional and Tom worked very hard to make a fair deal for my daughters first new car. We will definitely be buying from them in the future.

Amazing dealership, Great customer service

by from Gettysburg, PA |

My recent experience and purchase here was beyond satisfying. Sarah (internet sales manager) and Shelia (finance), worked together to provide awesome customer service. They went above and beyond to meet my car buying needs and circumstances. From start to finish the process was easy and smooth. No sales pitches were thrown at me, just complete honesty and satisfaction.

May 14, 2015

Thank you Christina! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you, and to earn your business! It is our hope that all customers have that experience, so to hear that it was that way in your case is so great!

Great Service and a really fast process

by from Burtonsville, Md |

I had been looking for a mazda3 GT manual trans. And after 3 months. I found it in Champion's Mazda. The services was great; and they took care of everything in 45 minutes. Everybody is very friendly in Champion's Mazda I just love it. I just love the car that I but, is well kept, very fast and great in gas. 29/30 miles per gallon. Go to Champion's Mazda if you want to buy your next car. excellent dealer

May 4, 2015

Alex, We are glad to hear that we had just what you were searching for! Thank you for your kind words about the experience you had here at our dealership. We hope you enjoy your new Mazda3! Welcome to the Champion Mazda family!

Easy Experience

by from Ellicott City, MD |

I was looking to purchase a new car in as efficient and professional manner as possible. Sarah Seitler (Champion's Internet Sales Manager) was responsive, thorough, and provided accurate pricing. I was able to get 80% of the purchase - pricing and purchase information - done via email. While she wasn't there the day we came to pick up the car, she handed me off to Larry Rife. Larry was up to speed on the transaction, honored our appointment time (we were coming from an hour away), and thorough in his delivery of the vehicle. Shelia Recker in finance completed the deal efficiently. And through it all, the team was very polite. It's not the biggest dealership, but it had a small town feel to it and the people we worked with were great.

May 4, 2015

Ron, We are SO encouraged by your review! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with us. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business, especially beings that we weren't the closest for you. Please keep us informed if we can help you out with anything regarding your new Mazda! Take care!

Buying from Champion Mazda of Hanover, PA

by from Hanover, PA |

From the first day I met Sales Consultant Steve Kasper, I knew I had made the right decision to purchase my new vehicle from Champion Mazda. Steve and his colleagues remained personable, informative, and patient at all times; I was never made to feel rushed or pressured by anyone. Our discussions remained friendly and respectful at all times, so when it came time to finally negotiation a deal, the entire experience couldn't have been more pleasant and rewarding. Without question, I would recommend Champion Mazda to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. If you're looking for a good deal at a great price, and not feel pressured to 'close the deal', go to Champion Mazda of Hanover, PA; you won't be sorry if you do.

May 4, 2015

Scott, Thank you! We appreciate your business, and your positive feedback! We rely on our customers to tell us how we are doing, and how we can improve or continue doing business here at Champion.