Champion Mazda

765 Carlisle St, Hanover, PA 17331

New 866-415-7043
Used 888-563-5544
Service 866-421-0851

Where you are always a winner!

Great Experience with Honest, Knowledgeable People

by from Havre de Grace, MD |

After my local Mazda dealership lied to me and wasted my time the night before with the classic bait and switch that gives many car dealerships a bad reputation, I was very hesitant to drive 1.5 hours to Champion Mazda. I emailed Sarah Seitler with every question I could think of, all of which she answered promptly. Sarah made me feel more comfortable about making the long journey to Hanover, PA. When I arrived, she greeted me, the car was being prepped for me, and everything was exactly as she said it would be; ask for an ?on the road? quote to know exactly what you will pay, no surprises or hidden fees when you get there. Between Sarah and Brad Wiseman, all of my questions regarding my new Mazda3 were answered?it amazes me how little many other car sales people know about their product. If you are in the market for a new Mazda, Champion Mazda is the way to go, and was well worth my 1.5 hour drive. Their team is very polite and honest and makes the car buying process enjoyable.

March 30, 2015

Anne, Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience! We are so glad we were able to ease your purchasing concerns and earn your business! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you ever need anything in the future! Thank you again!

Great Service and a really fast process

by from Burtonsville, Md |

I had been looking for a mazda3 GT manual trans. And after 3 months. I found it in Champion's Mazda. The services was great; and they took care of everything in 45 minutes. Everybody is very friendly in Champion's Mazda I just love it. I just love the car that I but, is well kept, very fast and great in gas. 29/30 miles per gallon. Go to Champion's Mazda if you want to buy your next car. excellent dealer

May 4, 2015

Alex, We are glad to hear that we had just what you were searching for! Thank you for your kind words about the experience you had here at our dealership. We hope you enjoy your new Mazda3! Welcome to the Champion Mazda family!

Easy Experience

by from Ellicott City, MD |

I was looking to purchase a new car in as efficient and professional manner as possible. Sarah Seitler (Champion's Internet Sales Manager) was responsive, thorough, and provided accurate pricing. I was able to get 80% of the purchase - pricing and purchase information - done via email. While she wasn't there the day we came to pick up the car, she handed me off to Larry Rife. Larry was up to speed on the transaction, honored our appointment time (we were coming from an hour away), and thorough in his delivery of the vehicle. Shelia Recker in finance completed the deal efficiently. And through it all, the team was very polite. It's not the biggest dealership, but it had a small town feel to it and the people we worked with were great.

May 4, 2015

Ron, We are SO encouraged by your review! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with us. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business, especially beings that we weren't the closest for you. Please keep us informed if we can help you out with anything regarding your new Mazda! Take care!

Buying from Champion Mazda of Hanover, PA

by from Hanover, PA |

From the first day I met Sales Consultant Steve Kasper, I knew I had made the right decision to purchase my new vehicle from Champion Mazda. Steve and his colleagues remained personable, informative, and patient at all times; I was never made to feel rushed or pressured by anyone. Our discussions remained friendly and respectful at all times, so when it came time to finally negotiation a deal, the entire experience couldn't have been more pleasant and rewarding. Without question, I would recommend Champion Mazda to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. If you're looking for a good deal at a great price, and not feel pressured to 'close the deal', go to Champion Mazda of Hanover, PA; you won't be sorry if you do.

May 4, 2015

Scott, Thank you! We appreciate your business, and your positive feedback! We rely on our customers to tell us how we are doing, and how we can improve or continue doing business here at Champion.

Another Awesome Experience!

by from Dillsburg, PA |

This is my 3rd vehicle purchased from the Tom Livelsberger family of dealerships but my first new Mazda. Sarah Steitler was simply outstanding as the internet manager. She accommodated my preference in negotiating through email and provided me an out the door price with my trade factored in within hours. We were able to quckly come to an agreed upon price and took delivery the next day. At the time of delivery I was promptly greeted by Larry Rife and Sheila Recker. Larry did the delivery and Sheila did the paperwork and financing. Sheila got me an unbeliveable interest rate from Mazda and Larry was superb throughout the entire delivery process. This entire dealership makes you feel welcome and cared for. I have never had nothing but an oustanding experinece here. I highly recommend any of the Liversberger delaerships for your next car!

April 20, 2015

Jim, Thank you SO much for taking time out of your day to leave us such a positive and encouraging review! Our team thanks you for your continued business and loyalty! If you need anything, please don't hesitate to let any one of us know! We hope to see you around! Thank you again and welcome to the Mazda family!

Good People, Small Town Feel

by from Manchester, MD |

I can say enough good things about Champion. I live fairly close and have been coming here for service on my wife's CX-5 and just purchased another CX-5 this morning. I only wish the first dealership was this hassle free. I don't like wasting time buying a car and the people at Champion understood that and treated my delivery like I was there only customer. That is saying something in todays day and age. Great job all around.

April 14, 2015

Matt, Thank you so much for being a part of the Champion Mazda family! We greatly appreciate your loyalty and business! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the future. We look forward to seeing you around!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

As a young female looking to purchase my first car, I was hesitant going into the process. Champion Mazda put me at ease through the whole process and made me feel comfortable that I received the best service and price possible. They really worked with me to find pricing and made buying a car as painless as possible. Special thanks to Brad for all his help.

April 7, 2015

Amanda, We are so glad to hear that you had a nice experience here at Champion Mazda! We can only hope that all of our customers walk away feeling the same as you. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review. It means so much to our team to hear the feedback from our customers. Thank you for your business, and welcome to the Champion Mazda family!

service

by from hanover,pa |

I have always took my cars to champion since got a new 2005 chevy pickup from champion chevy when they were in business. I think Jason is a great service manager and bob is a great chevy tech. my wife had a stoke in 2014 and can not drive anymore and bob and Jason always ask how she is doing, and how things are going for me and her.my brother in law lives in maryland wanted to but a new chevy pickup back in 2010, no dealers in md would give a good deal , I told him to go to champion and he walked out of the dealership with a new truck, not really pertains to champiom mazda, but to the history of tom l. business. will always come back to Jason and bob for my service needs joe

April 7, 2015

Joseph, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We love to hear that our customers are being taken care of! We appreciate your business and loyalty to our dealerships! Thanks again for everything!

Sarah Seitler & Steve Kasper of Champion Mazda

by from Littlestown,PA |

Started looking around for a new SUV. Never owned a Mazda. I stopped at a dealer in Maryland and took a test drive in a CX-5. My first impression was I liked the car. I still want to look at other SUV's. After doing a lot of looking, I started looking at cost. I looked at Champion and started emailing Sarah. We came to some price agreement but I still keep looking around. After returning to the dealership and working with Steve, Sarah and the owner of Champion (Tom) we came to and agreement on the cost of the car. At no time was I rushed into a deal or pressured. I am very satisfied with how this purchase went.

March 30, 2015

Lou, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the experience you had here at Champion. We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you around!

Phenomenal Dealership

by from Hanover, PA |

Just out looking for a used car. Wound up in a new one! The salesman was fantastic! No pressure, no bias one way or the other. He treated me with the respect prospective buyers deserve. After looking at the car I wanted, they ran some numbers and found I was better buying new. The financial lady was incredible. She explained my options to me without any pessimistic tone. I was thrilled to be treated as though I had intelligence. Then, the owner sat down to show me what were good choices for my needs and the budget I had set for myself. My salesman was with some people who had an appointment, so they had another salesman help me. He was more than gracious throughout my time looking at certain models. Mind you, it was below 20 degrees that evening. I picked out my vehicle and was on my way. The finance lady called me the following Monday with the best loan rate I could have imagined and was quite appreciative of her efforts. When I went to get my car, my original salesman spent quite a bit of time going over everything in detail, from warranty to service and then to all the car has to offer (again). I am extremely pleased with my car, all of the Champion staff and the integrity of the dealership as a whole. I will (and already have) highly recommend Champion Mazda to anyone who asks about where to find a great car. Thank you, Champion Mazda for all you have done to get me rolling!

March 10, 2015

Dennis, We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us! Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to write a review. Your kind words mean more to us than you know. It is our sincere hope that you continue to have that same experience every time you are here! We look forward to seeing you around! Welcome to the Champion family!

Mazda 3 Oil/Filter

by from Spring Grove PA |

Quick courteous service ... delivered as promised. Will return for service/repairs.

March 3, 2015

Hal, We are so glad to hear you are happy with the service you received from our service department! We appreciate your support! Thank you very much!