Wagner Subaru

217 N Broad St, Fairborn, OH 45324

New 888-472-6458
Used 888-460-1783
Service 888-690-3411

11th Oldest Subaru Dealer In The US!

Excellent Experience

by from Beavercreek, OH |

I am not a good negotiator when it comes to purchasing. I do not like the normal process. However, I discovered with Mike Reed at Wagner the experience was not normal. I got no hassles, a great price, and a wonderful car in buying an Outback from Wagner.

March 6, 2014

Don, Thanks for the great review, we appreciate it! We are happy to welcome you to our Wagner family!

Great for used car sales, too

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

Drove down from Michigan to get the exact used car that I wanted. Chris was great to deal with, and the sales process was smooth and without hassle. Ended up with a great price, and they even gave my wife and I a terrific dinner suggestion. Highly recommended!

Best Experience

by from Columbus, OH |

I had already fallen in love with the Outback on a test-drive, but I wasn't 100% sure where I was going to buy it from--there's a lot of options between Columbus and Dayton. I've always heard great things about Wagner--that they're really friendly and up-front about everything you need to know when buying a car. I decided to check it out, so I drove from Columbus. I'm so glad I made the trip. The staff was really helpful and had my car ready to go when I pulled up to the lot. They were accommodating during the whole process and made sure I had everything I needed in order to make the right decisions. I took my Outback for a test drive and decided I had to have it! The sales process was smooth and, just like everyone said, it was easy--no unexpected expenses. Thank you to everyone at Wagner--I'm sure I'll be driving this car for a long time.

The Subaru Forester is the car of the year for us!

by from Sidney,Oh |

My wife and I had been looking for a certain forester for several months and we finally found what we wanted, only it was I Findlay. I talk to Mike Reed, whom we felt was the most honest person to deal with. He ended up trading cars to get the one we wanted. This was our best experience in buying a new car and Mike was super! As for the forester, I have a knee replaced and it doesn't bend like regular knee. I can get in and of the forester with ease. Thanks again, "Wagner Subaru".

January 8, 2014

Dean & Jennifer, Thanks so much for being a new addition to our Wagner Subaru Family, we are happy to have helped! Regards, Mike

My First Subaru - The 2014 Crostrek

by from Dayton, OH |

Wagner Subaru and Mike Reed are a winning combination. I'm a very recent customer but I researched the car and the dealerships that offer them. After checking around I went with Wagner and Mike. The transaction ( a major one for me) went smoothly, I found all the employees I came in contact with to be helpful and I never felt pressured. Things were explained to my satisfaction, I was treated professionally and even more felt like I was recognized as a person - not just as a customer. There is a relaxed, friendly feeling to this dealership.

December 18, 2013

Kathy, Thanks so much for the kind words, we really appreciate them! We are very happy to have you as part of our Wagner Subaru family!!!

Love my Subaru!

by from Dayton |

The reason I come here is for the service. I felt like other dealers were taking advantage of me but they're really trustworthy at Wagner. This isn't the most convenient location to where I live but it's worth the drive. Service is always faster than you think it will be. I love my Subaru! It's the best car for a dog--the back area is the perfect size!

Kind and considerate

by from Dayton |

We own 2 Subarus and continue coming here for the service. We studied lots of cars and decided we wanted a Subaru. Good satisfaction with Subarus, and our kids have them too! Wagner has low pressure sales and we've recommended them to friends. The dealership is a little out of the way but it's worth the trip. The people here are kind and considerate .

Return Customer

by from Xenia, Ohio |

Bought 2 cars here. We've known about the dealership for years but our son bought a Subaru here and highly recommended them. The whole company is very friendly and we loved working with Mike. Wayne takes good care of us in the service department. Overall a nice buying experience.

First Subaru

by from Fairborn |

This is my first Subaru and I love it. The folks at Wagner Subaru are very friendly and I didn't feel pressured to buy. They're also very knowledgeable about the cars.

Drove down from Wapakoneta

by from Wapakoneta, OH |

I bought my car down the street from Wagner Subaru but decided to come here for service after a friend recommended them to me. They're always honest about the work and are more than happy to tell me about upcoming deals and how I can save money.

The Best Subaru Dealer!

by from Urbana, OH |

This is my second Subaru Outback purhcase from Wagner Subaru. I just traded by 2012 for a 2013. This is the best vehicle I have ever owned! Chris Longo is professional and accommodating. The service department at Wagner's is just as awesome! If you are looking for a Subaru you owe yourself a trip to Wagner's.