Wagner Subaru

5470 Intrastate Dr, Fairborn, OH 45324

New 888-472-6458
Used 888-460-1783
Service 888-690-3411

11th Oldest Subaru Dealer In The US!

An excellent car purchasing experience

by from Centerville, OH |

I was shopping for a new Subaru Forrester so I visited my local Subaru dealership where my wife purchase her 2013 Outback. I was totally unimpressed with the sales people we met. I headed up to Wagner Subaru where I was greeted by the sales manager, Mike Reed. Mike was professional, warm and friendly with a very low key sales approach. What he essentially told us was that he didn't have to sell us a car because the car would sell itself. He set us up for a test drive and told us to take our time. When we returned, Mike spent some time answering our questions about the car, and the history of the dealership. We were quite impressed and decided to place an order for the Forrester. Because of the options I wanted the car was a special order. Prior to ordering the car I priced it out with the options I wanted through Consumer Reports. Mike actually beat their price by around $200. When we went to pick up the Forrester about 2 months later Mike had all the paperwork ready to sign. He spent some time going over the owners manual, pointing out the most important pieces of information, especially regarding break in, maintenance, and some of the car's special features. Overall, this was the best car buying experience I have ever had, with totally no high pressure sales, and no haggling over the price. When it comes time to purchase a new Subaru in the future, they will definitely have a repeat customer.

best car buying experience

by from Dayton ,ohio |

This was the best car buying experience that I have ever had. I went in looking for general prices and walked out with a new Subaru. The employees were down to earth and straightforward with you.

Enjoyable buying experience

by from Miamisburg, OH |

Made for a unique buying experience. No high pressure sales tactics.

Wonderful Experience

by from Tipp City, Ohio |

During my car shopping I was working with Toyota, Jeep, and Wagner Subaru. I was blown away by the quality of customer service and kindness that I received with Subaru. I ended up purchasing the 2015 Limited Forester and I am now in Love with my car as well as Wagner Subaru. I highly recommend working with them.

July 4, 2014

Thanks Amy! We are so thankful we had the opportunity to work with you and show you what Wagner Subaru is all about! Welcome to the family! Warmest regards, Mike Wagner Subaru

Great car-buying experience!

by from Hicksville, OH |

I recently bought a Subaru Outback from Wagner Subaru. I was truly impressed with Mike Reed, Internet Sales Manager, and Wagner's no-hassle sales process. I was dead-set against having to negotiate back and forth to purchase a new car, and was actually dreading the new-car buying process. But Wagner Subaru was true to their word - no hassle at all. I also did this all on the internet - which to a computer geek like me, is awesome. I put my requirements in and got a quote, and Mike and I communicated via e-mail and phone to talk about the details. Once the car was in, all I had to do was go pick it up and pay for it! All this was done without me having to go to the dealership until the day I picked up the car. That was nice, since Wagner Subaru is several hours away from my home. It is totally worth it to me though, because of the super-easy sales process, and the level of care that Mike took to get me just what I wanted. This is how buying a car should be!!

June 18, 2014

Thanks so much for the kind words, we really appreciate it! Welcome to the Wagner Subaru family, we look forward to helping you with your Subaru for as many years as you own it!

Best Car-purchase Experience of My Life

by from Dayton, OH |

Most amazing car-buying experience of my life. These guys are honest and up-front (very rare in this business) and I walked out feeling like I had gotten the best deal imaginable. The staff are awesome and make you feel like you're family. The only downside is they are badly in need of new space, but they are having a new facility built down the road and will be in by summer's end, so no worries! I would absolutely recommend to anybody!

June 10, 2014

DaveF, Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it! We can't wait to take care of you in our new facility! Regards, Mike

Great for used car sales, too

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

Drove down from Michigan to get the exact used car that I wanted. Chris was great to deal with, and the sales process was smooth and without hassle. Ended up with a great price, and they even gave my wife and I a terrific dinner suggestion. Highly recommended!

Best Experience

by from Columbus, OH |

I had already fallen in love with the Outback on a test-drive, but I wasn't 100% sure where I was going to buy it from--there's a lot of options between Columbus and Dayton. I've always heard great things about Wagner--that they're really friendly and up-front about everything you need to know when buying a car. I decided to check it out, so I drove from Columbus. I'm so glad I made the trip. The staff was really helpful and had my car ready to go when I pulled up to the lot. They were accommodating during the whole process and made sure I had everything I needed in order to make the right decisions. I took my Outback for a test drive and decided I had to have it! The sales process was smooth and, just like everyone said, it was easy--no unexpected expenses. Thank you to everyone at Wagner--I'm sure I'll be driving this car for a long time.

Excellent Experience

by from Beavercreek, OH |

I am not a good negotiator when it comes to purchasing. I do not like the normal process. However, I discovered with Mike Reed at Wagner the experience was not normal. I got no hassles, a great price, and a wonderful car in buying an Outback from Wagner.

March 6, 2014

Don, Thanks for the great review, we appreciate it! We are happy to welcome you to our Wagner family!

The Subaru Forester is the car of the year for us!

by from Sidney,Oh |

My wife and I had been looking for a certain forester for several months and we finally found what we wanted, only it was I Findlay. I talk to Mike Reed, whom we felt was the most honest person to deal with. He ended up trading cars to get the one we wanted. This was our best experience in buying a new car and Mike was super! As for the forester, I have a knee replaced and it doesn't bend like regular knee. I can get in and of the forester with ease. Thanks again, "Wagner Subaru".

January 8, 2014

Dean & Jennifer, Thanks so much for being a new addition to our Wagner Subaru Family, we are happy to have helped! Regards, Mike

My First Subaru - The 2014 Crostrek

by from Dayton, OH |

Wagner Subaru and Mike Reed are a winning combination. I'm a very recent customer but I researched the car and the dealerships that offer them. After checking around I went with Wagner and Mike. The transaction ( a major one for me) went smoothly, I found all the employees I came in contact with to be helpful and I never felt pressured. Things were explained to my satisfaction, I was treated professionally and even more felt like I was recognized as a person - not just as a customer. There is a relaxed, friendly feeling to this dealership.

December 18, 2013

Kathy, Thanks so much for the kind words, we really appreciate them! We are very happy to have you as part of our Wagner Subaru family!!!