Performance Dodge RAM

Used 888-904-7543
Service 877-224-2943

DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DEALER

by from Baltimore |

They are dishonest and the sterotyipcal used car salesman. They will lie and do whatever it takes to get you in the door and then they will lie to you some more to get you to buy something. Dont even think about giving them a deposit becuase if you dont end up buying they will keep your deposit for days.

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Can't say enough about the great service from Billy J and Rob at Performance Dodge, Woodbury, NJ. Not only were they able to help me find a way to afford a car they put me in a luxury vehicle! A 2013 Ford Flex!! And gave me a great trade in price on my vehicle. With the service they performed Performance Dodge will now be my #1 place to buy all my new cars in the future! Everyone here is so helpful and they go above and beyond to make sure you get to go home in the vehicle you want! Thanks again for all the help!!! I will be sure to tell all of my family and friends about Performance Dodge! -Elmer

Excellence at its finest !!

by from Deptford, NJ |

What a facility ! This is my second car at Performance Dodge. Very clean and here is what I loved the most...the whole staff are absolute gentlemen..one gentleman Billy, even ran to Dunkin Donuts for me, because he heard me tell my husband I wanted one. After I accepted a great deal from Brian, they announced congratulations over the intercom, then everyone was congratulating me...even other customers. It just made me feel special. Thanks guys, I'm still smiling :) Donna West Deptford

Thought they were fantastic

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I am not one to write reviews but I feel compelled to write how good of an experience I had purchasing a new Charger! Car dealers usually make me nervous, but as soon as I walked in, I was put at ease with how nice and courteous all of the staff was. They did not overwhelm me with the usual sales pitches you normally hear. I told them what I wanted to spend, and they were fast to accommodate me. No haggling at all! That was a first!! The buying process was fast and painless. I LOVE my new car and cannot get over the awesome experience I had!

Buyers Beware!!!!!

by from Millville, NJ |

We bought a 2013 mustang from here and when we drove on the highway the car did not go over 70 mph! It is because of they Key technology. The car didn't not come with 2 keys and they refused to cover all or some of the expense of the master key after we found this issue. Had we known this, we would not have purchased this vehicle.

RAM RAM

by from Mullica hill, NJ |

Went to trade my SUV for a New truck. Low balled me a little on my trade but got a great deal on my New Ram. Couldn't be happier. Dealt with Billy, Rob and Trent. Overall experience was good, however the whole process took too LONG.

Good Experience

by from Woodboro NJ |

Narrowing my search down to a challenger, I went and visited Performance Dodge. I wasn't out of my car 5 minutes before being greeted by Salesman Bill J.(it was raining by the way). Needless to say I was driving my new car within hours. Bill and the entire staff were very courteous. Great bunch at Performance.

Horrible don't buy here!

by from W. Deptford |

My husband and I have always bought here. We actually just bought a challenger rt last month. I was buying a used charger we agreed on the price the dealer had run my credit four times which I was upset about but that's not the worst. After we had agreed on price, the manager showed me where they had scratched the car parking it. He assured me that they would fix it. Ok I thought, I decided to take picks of the damage and told him I was going to show my husband the pics and go take an aspirin but that I would be back to sign papers in about 1/2 hr. when I got back they made me wait even after I said I was putting more $ down on the car. Then they have someone else take the car out on a test drive. When I asked what was going on they said the person was just trying it out. I should have walked then because then I was told I would have to pay for the damage on the car if I wanted it. Wait what??? We agreed they would fix it I agreed on the price now when I come to sign they change the deal?? I can't imagine doing business like this. Even when I talked to the GM he told me I can't loose $$ on the deal and the scratches coat me $$ now. Nice I have bought 2 Durangos 2 challengers an a charger there before but they don't want to loose $$. I will find another dealer!!!

Purchased a Dodge Nitro R/T Experience was ok.

by from Ewing Nj/Walkersville MD |

Purchased a Dodge Nitro R/T from here. The process over all was ok. But the salesman inform me that certain things would be fixed on the vehicle at no cost to me since the issues where there when i test drove the vehicle. When the time came to get the items fixed they said i would have to pay for it. That did not sit well with me and once i complained they did end up fixing the problems. Its just the hassle i had to go through in order for them to fix the problems. Also the Internet price was lower then the price they gave me at the dealership. I was out of state and There was a delay on getting the tags so the temp tag expired by the time i received my hard tags. The finance manager really did help me out alot and i appreciate him he helped me with the issues that came up. The salesmen not so great. I would buy from them again just would have anything that i have issues with put in writing. And a different salesman. I am loving the Dodge Nitro R/T its been good to me so far.

Vehicle good, registration process terrible

by from Pasadena, MD |

I was looking for a very specific F-150 and found one I was interested at Performance Dodge, about 95 miles from my house. The vehicle was just as advertised and the online price was decent. I'm not a strong negotiator so I paid close to what the online price was got a few more dollars for my trade-in, but I was comfortable with the price. Unfortunately the problems began with the vehicle registration being that I was out of state. The dealer said they could take care of it no problem, obviously for a fee. About 4 days before the temp tag was to expire the dealer contacted me, said my registration was in and they would put it in the mail that day. Well 4 days came an went and no registration. I called them 2 days after the temp tag expired and was told they could not mail it out because I had a balance due for the registration. That was the first I ever heard of that. Long story short, they made several errors in registering my vehicle resulting in an overcharge and it is still not straightened out yet. If you are out of state insist on handling your own registration, would have been much easier.