Gene Latta Ford

1565 Carlisle Pike, Hanover, PA 17331

Great Experience!

by from Hanover |

Absolutely great experience when I recently bought a new vehicle from Gene Latta Ford in Hanover,Pa. My sales associate, Philip was very knowledgeable and pleasant as was the financial person,Brian, as well.I I would definitely deal there again..

Fordfocus

by from Hanover pa |

Great experience and no pushy salesman , would go back again!!! Walked away happy, no longer a scion owner!!!!

Fantastic salesman

by from Gettysburg, PA |

The salesman that we had at Gene Latta was fantastic from the first time we met and test drove a Ford Fiesta to the final time to where he showed how everything operates with the Fiesta that we finally purchased. Even to when Ty Mummert said if we need any help whatsoever to contact him for assistance. With that kind of service, I would recommend highly anyone to purchase a vehicle from Gene Latta Ford.

Best service, clean, they got me what I wanted

by from Hanover PA |

It was the best car buying experience I've ever had!!! They put no pressure and wanted me to pick what I wanted and then helped me get it. Best people I've ever got a car from. Feels like I'm family. Everyone should get a car from Gene Latta and you will not be sorry.

new truck purchase

by from New Oxford, PA |

Had a good experience at this dealer with the purchase of a new truck. The salesman was very knowledgeable about the product and was very helpful in explaining the operation of the vehicle. We have used this dealer for service and previously purchased vehicles form them. They treated us very good in both areas. I would recommend checking them out before you decide to purchase a vehicle. We will definitely consider them again.

My Experience at Gene Latta

by from New Windsor, Md |

I just purchased a new 2014 Ford Explorer yesterday, I must say out of all the dealers I've been to in the past my experience yesterday a Gene Latta Ford in Hanover Pa. was outstanding. Many Thanks To Ty Mummert for his honesty and Dedication to his customers.

purchasing experience

by from Hanover Pa |

Live in York several Ford dealerships there! Remembered I knew someone who worked here at Gene Latta. Decided I would make the drive to say howdy! Glad I did! Traded a 2001 VW Beetle 5spd, trouble shifting gears with arthritis in my hips, on a real nice 2012 49k mile Focus Hatchback! Could not have been treated any better! Would recommend highly if u r in the market for used or new!! Only issue it took all day!! Not there fault!! Financing approval took a long time!! Blame the banks!! Go there and check em out!! Tell them the Jackster from York sent ya!!

awesome

by from Hanover, Pa |

First time buyer program is awesome, got a great car that's great on gas

From a sedan to F 150

by from Hanover, PA |

Just stopped in to Gene Latta Ford to look at a Terrain my attention happened to go to the F 150. Paul, the sales man was great, down to earth and not one once of pushy. He was very knowledgable of the F 150. Once I heard how Ford is takin care of your investment I was sold. Going from a sedan to a BIG truck I am sure the maintenance also comes at a bigger price. Through the whole buying process I was so impressed by everything Paul did for us and our new truck.

Easy to deal with.

by from Hanover, PA |

I bought a 2008 VW Jetta GLI here last week, from Rob Harrell. I got a pretty good deal on it, especially for how nice of a car I got. Everyone was very friendly, no pressure, easy to deal with, down to earth. All the people working there were as nice as could be and very helpful. Over all it was a great experience!