Nemaha Valley Motors Inc

703 North St, Seneca, KS 66538

New 888-491-7840
Used 888-249-3980
Service 888-695-3005

You will leave saying "WOW! That was easy!"

Long distance purchase

by from Atlanta, GA |

Great purchase, very good service and a fair price. Although we have had some issues with the vehicle, the included warranty covered all issues so that was great! They even met us at the airport with the vehicle and in 10 minutes the sale was completed. Would recommend this team.

Service department has BAD customer service

by from seneca, kansas |

The service department doesn't care about their customers. At least that is the feeling that I get from them every time I have used them to service my vehicle. They don't return calls when they say they will. They loan out dirty vehicles with no gas in them when they have your car in the shop. I have had my vehicle in their shop several times and they still cannot diagnose the issue. I will be finding someone else to service my vehicle in the future.

Nemaha Valley Motors Inc responded to this review

May 16, 2015

I am sorry you had a bad experience with one of our service departments. I thank you for bringing it to our attention, and I would welcome the opportunity to discuss the issues with you. I assure you we do care about each and every one of our customers. We have discussed your review with all of our service employees. Please call me. We look forward to taking care of you and your vehicle. Deb Koch

SUPER FOLKS

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Where do I begin...?? I live in Colorado Springs..and saw a vehicle on their list - that i was looking for...After a fast chat on the phone with the SALES PERSONNEL..I had the vehicle on "hold" until I could get it picked up.... I drove straight out there....and closed the deal on the vehicle - loaded it up and headed home -- got home all within a 24 hour period. I have nothing but praise for these people... The went out of their way to assist in the bank transfer of money to them... I am delighted and honored to have met and dealt with these folks...especially Dale was outstanding...my thanks to all.....

Local Dealer

by from Seneca, ks |

We traded in a vehicle using Nemaha Valley Motors. They went above and beyond looking for just the right options and color of vehicle we were looking for. Very happy with the service we received.

Fast and easy

by from Horton Kansas |

top dollar for my trade and good prices on vehicles they had in stock.