Beau Townsend Nissan

Used 888-279-5913 Used888-279-5913
Service 888-825-8010 Service 888-825-8010

Awesome service, always!

by from Dayton, Ohio |

Fast service. Very friendly employees. And honest recommendations for services. No "upselling". We bring all our cars to Beau Townsend Nissan.

New car and past service experience

by from Englewood, Ohio |

Salesman Mark Creech, very professional and the experience was very easy. Helen in finance, made it a smooth transaction. Just to level set, the main reason I selected Beau Townsend was the service center. I have had Nissan's since 2006 and the service is beyond excellent. Please pass this along.

May 31, 2016

Patricia, thank you for the perfect review! I am glad to know that Mark was very professional and Helen made it a smooth transaction which we know you deserve. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Jim Morris - Jmorris@Btnissan.com - (937) 898-6200

The people made the difference

by from Vandalia Oh |

One word... DOUG. He listened to me up front, treated me with respect and made my daughter (shopping for her) feel special. He is a credit to your organization and THE reason we will be back.

Great service and clean facility

by from Vandalia oh |

Friendly service and very organized and efficient to get me on my way - and even washed the car for me

May 31, 2016

Michael, thank you for the great feedback at our dealership! I am glad to hear that you had a friendly and very organized service visit. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Thanks again. Sincerely, Jim Morris - Jmorris@Btnissan.com - (937) 898-6200

Necessary work explained in detail.

by from Beavercreek, OH |

Service attendant explained in detail what needed to be completed to keep my vehicle in good working condition. Work was done in sufficient time and Beau Townsend even washed my Rogue. Good Job!

May 31, 2016

Marlene, thank you for the great review! I am glad to know that our staff took good care of you and explained in detail what needed to be completed during your service visit. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Sincerely, Jim Morris - Jmorris@Btnissan.com - (937) 898-6200

Great service, calm and organized facility

by from Vandalia, Ohio |

The facilitator and the technician were very considerate, understanding and actually listened. I felt they were kind and cared about helping me with my car's problem.

May 31, 2016

Cheryl, thank you for the great review! I am happy to hear that our staff was very considerate, understanding during your visit. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Sincerely, Jim Morris - Jmorris@Btnissan.com - (937) 898-6200

Great service!

by from Vandalia, OH |

The reps I dealt with were very helpful and accommodating. They went over everything and made sure I understood what I needed to have done to keep my car in great shape.

May 28, 2016

Christopher, thank you for the great review! I am happy to hear that our staff was very helpful and accommodating during your visit. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Jim Morris - Jmorris@Btnissan.com - (937) 898-6200

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ATMOSPHERE

by from DAYTON, OH |

Customer service is always very friendly. Nice clean atmosphere. A plus that you offer free coffee and snacks in the waiting area.

May 28, 2016

Theda, thank you for the perfect review! I am glad to hear that you found us friendly and clean atmosphere during your visit. We look forward to working with you again if you ever have any automotive needs. Sincerely, Jim Morris - Jmorris@Btnissan.com - (937) 898-6200

Taking care of the customer

by from Vandalia. Oh |

Doug and Damon were elite salesmen. They both were thorough. Where my girlfriend also bought a sentra sv a week later. And I had also referred another friend that is looking for a car as well to them

May 28, 2016

Joshua, thank you for the great review! I am happy to hear that Doug and Damon made your purchase experience positive. We look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Jim Morris - Jmorris@Btnissan.com - (937) 898-6200

Great Service!

by from Vandalia, Ohio |

I was pleasantly surprised by the email reminders of my appointment. Once I was there the waiting area was nice. But I also observed the way your team spoke to customers. It was very nice and professional I was really impressed! :)

May 28, 2016

Amy, thank you for the perfect review! I am glad to know that our staff was nice and professional during your visit. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Jim Morris - Jmorris@Btnissan.com - (937) 898-6200