Beau Townsend Nissan

Service 888-825-8010

"Nobody Beats Beau"

Best Service Department Hands Down

by from Centerville,OH |

I have been a Nissan owner for years and have traditionally had my vehicle serviced south of town and had a decent or typical car dealership experience. I brought my fifth Nissan up to Beau Townsend Nissan and was WOWWED from the moment I arrived. I was greeted in the service drive before I had gotten out of my car. The young man was polite and even held the door for me to the waiting room. My service was done in a timely manor and my vehicle was HAND washed. WOW. Great service. I will be back.

Great customer service!

by from Dayton, Ohio |

I have known Jamie Spencer for a few years now and I knew going to him I would get a great vehicle. I stopped in and Mike Turner helped me promptly. He was very friendly and met our needs fast. Jamie hooked me up with Arash and with the three of them working together they got me a very nice Nissan. I love my car and I am so thankful that they were patient with me as I made my decision. Thank you to everyone that I worked with! You guys are amazing.

Friendly, great service

by from Piqua Ohio |

Before purchasing I had stopped at other dealerships in my area looking at various makes and models. During a visit to Beau Townsend, when i was out shopping a sales representative informed me of offers on some vehicles they had in stock. The man helping me told me about key features on a few of the cars I asked about. I felt no pressure while talking to the employee there. After a few days of thinking I decided that I really liked their offer on the 2012 Nissan Frontier. The best value for the money. Upon returning to the dealership my salesman Mike Meyers went through the entire car buying process. He made it simple and easy along with Helen in Finance. They made me feel like family while there. And before leaving Mike went over every detail of my new truck. I highly recommend this dealership because of the excellent quality of service they showed to me.

Arash Khatibloo, Great Sales Representative

by from Dayton, OH |

I have to say thank you Arash! His professionalism, customer service, friendliness, price, and overall the whole experience were amazing in every aspect! He took care of many services for the car I wanted to buy plus additional services; he gave me services for the future with the Nissan dealership; filled out all documents very professionally and completely; researched for finances rates appropriately; and worked with me very friendly. Overall, I am glad that I made a deal with him, and I?ll recommend him to whoever I know to purchase a new or used car. I was in a difficult situation, and he actually took a weight from my shoulders! Thanks again Arash!

Great experience.

by from Tipp City, OH |

Was a great experience dealing with both Pat, and Damon, both are very professional, and easy to work with. Damon did a great job explaining the features of the car at pick up, and was very knowledgeable about the car. Would recommend this dealership to anyone, and especially would recommend Pat and Damon.

Beau Townsend Review

by from Troy, Ohio |

Purchased a car by negotiating on-line. Was able to receive offers from multiple dealerships on a variety of cars meeting some to almost all of my desired options. People at Beau Townsend were very helpful in looking for cars and providing quick, fair pricing. Once deal was finalized, time at the dealership was short.

Pleasant Buying Experience

by from Minster, OH |

Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and helpful. It was a pleasant experience with no high pressure. I would definitely recommend Beau Townsend and Jeff Cooley to family and friends.

New Car

by from Piqua Ohio |

Pat was the first person I talked with and it was great to have someone listen to my wishes and views, he called for a salesman and Jeff showed up, he was great from the test drive all the way Through finishing the deal, he listened to me and What I wanted, no high pressure sales, Helen was great in financing, she explained every piece of paper I was signing, really friendly and bubbly attitude. In fact everyone was extremely happy and friendly. I waited a little longer than I liked, but it was worth it and I would do it again, and I would want the same people to to work with, thanks Pat, Jeff, and Helen. And we love our new Pathfinder.

Have bought 5 cars so far from this dealer!

by from West Milton, Ohio , just north of Vandalia dealership |

Like it or not, Charlie White is stuck with my husband Bob and me. Bob is a car-a-holic. He frequents car lots like women shop the malls. We stumbled onto Charlie on one of those drive throughs and liked him from the start. We have bought our last 5 cars from Charlie and are totally sold on Nissan cars...They are years ahead of other cars in design and the driving experience. Charlie always finds a car we love driving at a good price and makes it so easy to go through the process. He's honest, has a good sense of humor, and is not pushy. He's worth every penny you pay him and more! Helen Smith has impressed us also as a hard-working, competent and personable fiance mgr.