Fike Chevrolet

(2.0) 3 Reviews

213 N Main St, Masontown, PA 15461

Never going back

by from Masontown |

Never going back for service there even for the free stuff. It?s not worth the turmoil. Bought by truck from Frenchy, great guy to deal with and when I am ready I will buy from him again. This other salesman ?Boz? keeps bugging me to buy from him instead of Frenchy. Never fails if I am in the waiting room in comes this arrogant little man telling me that I don?t have to buy off Frenchy, that I can buy one from him, or asks me why buy from Frenchy. And the other day he gives me his card and said ?just in case you don?t want to deal with Frenchy? Everyone do yourself a favor if you are going to Fikes buy off Thierry, stay away from Boz, go someplace else for service because Boz will simply torment you to no end when you go in for service!

Great service, Clean and New Facilities

by from Morgantown,WV |

Shopping for used Chevy half-ton pickup. After researching online I found truck I was looking for at this dealership. Salesmen That helped was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable and really put me at ease with my decision. I ended up buying the truck and couldn't be happier with my purchase. Thank you to Boz and Armand for the service and professionalism. It's not every day you receive good customer service, so when it happens it is sincerely appreciated.

Steer clear from this place!!

by from Masontown |

Stopped in to buy a new car. Told the sales guy Boz what stuff I wanted in my new Cruze he told me that Chevy didn't put those things in the car I wanted. He kept wanting to sell me a "used" Cruze saying how he could save me $$$$. The next day went to a different Chevy place and they had 3 Cruzes with the stuff I wanted!! Guess where my new Chevy came from

Fike Chevrolet responded to this review

April 25, 2013

I am very sorry that you feel this way. We are celebrating our 89th year in business this month...and repeat customers and referrals are our #1 source for sales. I'm sure that if you needed assistance in your new car purchase...we would have been more than capable and willing to take the time to explain everything to you in detail. Sorry for your bad experience and I hope that you will consider us for your next purchase.