Butler Kia

5500 North Keystone Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46220

New 888-466-4861
Used 888-486-9926
Service 866-860-3457

No Worries! President's Award - 3 Years in a row!

really nice people

by from Louisville |

I test drove a car there. It was a 2 hour drive and the staff stayed late for me to come after work. I test drove the car, but it wasn't for me. They didn't get mad or irritated. Very nice people. Great attitude across the board.

Great, fast, simple buying process

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Have purchased two new Kia Souls here and am happy with the vehicles and customer service.

Butler Kia responded to this review

May 15, 2014

Thank you so much for your business and I'm happy you had such a great experience at our Dealership! I noticed that you gave us a low overall rating however. Was there anything I could do to improve your experience? Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if there's something I can do to help. Thanks again for trusting Butler Kia with your Soul purchase and we hope you enjoy your new car. Kyle Hayden Butler Auto Group khayden@butlerauto.com

Terrible customer service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I recently called with a simple question and was treated horribly by the woman who answered the phone. She was rude and even hung up when I asked to be transferred to someone else. I won't even set foot on the lot after being treated that way, my next car will com from anywhere besides here.

Butler Kia responded to this review

May 5, 2014

RD- As a Representative from Butler Kia, I wanted to extend our apologies for the way you were treated when you called our Dealership. I'm not sure who it was that you spoke to, but it is not a policy of ours to hang up on our customers when they call us. If there is anything I can possibly do to assist you, I will include my direct extension below. Again, I'm sorry you were not treated in the manner you should have been and I promise that this will not happen again. Thank you for bringing it to our attention! Regards, Kyle Hayden Butler Auto Group 317-251-1441 ext. 1313

AWFul!!!

by from Noblesville. in |

These people are sharks! Plus they never want to give you a straight answer. They are slow to return calls and I have caught them in several lies. Very unprofessional!

Avoid if you can.

by from Indiana |

Found a used vehicle I was interested online and drove over 2 hours to see it. Condition of the car was pretty decent. They assured me it would be detailed and with a full tank when I purchased it. I found this wasn't the case in both respects. I insisted one of there sales people come with me to the station to fill it up before I left. Overall unpleasent experience with salespeople who aren't knoweledgeable or very friendly. I would avoid at all costs if possible.

Great Service...

by from Hamilton County |

My wife and I purchased a Nissan from this dealer and it is the best experience in buying a car that we have ever had. Our salesman Dennis was great. Our Finance Manager was awesome as well. We would highly recommend to others to give this dealership a try.

Pleasant car buying experience

by from Cincinnati Oh |

This was a pleasant car buying experience. Sales staff was very helpful, they were willing to work with me on price and payment of vehicle. I drove over two hours for this vehicle and was pleased to see vehicle was as they had described it. They even gave me a free tank of gas with purchase. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever !!!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I have bought over 30 cars in my lifetime and this was the best experience ever. The professionalism, starting with Kevin our salesperson, to John the service tech who put the car on a lift for us to examine. Have been looking for a Camry Solara Convertible for several months and this 2006 Red Solara Convertible was the best one that I had seen. Dream car bought at a great dealer....can not say enough good about Butler Kia.

Lots of problems

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I bought my first car, a Chevy Cobalt, in March. I then had to take the car back up at the beginning of June because of engine problems. It turns out that they had put the wrong gas cap on my car, which then caused me to put the wrong gas in my car. They refused to pay for anything that was wrong with my car due to the gas cap issue. I then took my car up in September and found out what was wrong with my car. Someone had disconnected a sensor in my engine and something was broken at the front of car. When I first got the car, it was filthy. The service repairmen that I talked to was very rude and talked to me like I didn't know anything about cars because I was female. I would not recommend buying a car from them.

Great care and customer service

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I helped my niece, who needed to buy a car. My other sister recommended Tim Gallagher at Butler Kia. I can't say enough about how much we appreciated his honesty and candor about 1) financing and 2) the vehicle he suggested for us. Tim was delightful to work with, and if you live in the Indianapolis area, please go to Butler for exceptional service. We got it from Tim, Phil (in service) and Stephanie (in finance). They made it happen even with all the restrictions we walked in with. I actually live in Maryland but would seriously consider coming back here to buy my next car. They really worked with us. THANK YOU!!

Used Car Purchase

by from Saint Louis, MO |

We were lied to on the phone about the condition of the car - drove over 250 to look at the car - seatbelt did not work, no manual, engine lights on dash on, missing interior parts etc, none of this bothered them, they simply did not care. Basically if the car was not a new Kia they were selling, they did not care. Only ONE employee to handle the closing of the deal - had to wait about 1 hour just to pay for the car. 1st stop was at a gas station as they put NO Gas in the car after we purchased it. Also NEVER received a copy of vehicle inspection eventhough we asked for it multiple times while there and then on the phone afterwards - we kept being told - it is in the mail. Still have not received it.