Butler Kia

5500 North Keystone Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46220

New 888-466-4861
Used 888-486-9926
Service 866-860-3457

No Worries! President's Award - 3 Years in a row!

really nice people

by from Louisville |

I test drove a car there. It was a 2 hour drive and the staff stayed late for me to come after work. I test drove the car, but it wasn't for me. They didn't get mad or irritated. Very nice people. Great attitude across the board.

Service Sucks

by from Fishers, IN |

So you think you are taking your car to the professionals for something as simple as an Oil change. Think again!! I had a simple Oil and filter change on my daughter?s car. The next day I noticed a puddle of Oil in my garage! She wasn?t able to use her car all weekend. Took it back in and the answer was ?sorry, it should be ok now? Had I not noticed the puddle we would have lost the engine or my daughter would have been stuck somewhere with an overheated engine.

Unprofessional

by from Muncie IN |

Drove over an hour with an appointment to see a car at this dealer. When we got there they had said that they had already sold the car. They did not call or email me to let me know this, so I drove all the way there for a car they no longer had. If that was not enough the salesman tried to show us a car that a customer had literally just traded in. the customer was still on the lot and the car had not even been cleaned or inspected. Absolutely the worst customer service and I will NOT recommend or buy from this dealer.

Con Games

by from Indianapolis, IN |

The salesman Dennis was great, but the man behind the curtain made the entire buying experience a nightmare. I had planned to sell my existing car rather than trade it, but they were excited to get my one-owner, low-mileage trade. I told them what I needed to get for it in order to buy another car (cash), and they "just couldn't make that happen", but did offer me $2,000 less, sight unseen. I decided to trade anyway since I could justify paying an extra $2,000 to avoid the hassle of selling my car. I put a deposit on the car, went home, transferred my insurance to the new car, and gathered the rest of the payment. When I arrived to pick up the car, they not only didn't honor their offer on my trade, but then tried to convince me what a lousy trade I had, saying that they wouldn't put anything in to it to resell it, but would have to take it to auction. They said the best they could do was to give me yet another $1,000 less for it. Whatever happened to being true to your word? To make it worse, they never budged a single dollar on the price of the vehicle they were selling because "it's irrelevant since you only pay tax on the difference between the buying price and trade-in price". I should have walked away at that point. The last minute change in price left me short by $1,000, but they were able to "bend their policies" by "allowing" me to put the extra on a credit card. When I finally got to the finance folks to pay for the car, they offered me a warranty plan.... nice going..... they already had all of my money so there was nothing left to buy the warranty with!! I seriously hope this car is in better shape than their ethics. The best advice I could give anyone considering trading a vehicle here..... don't trust anything they tell you. They will undervalue your car (they ended up getting mine at a value that will earn them a $6,000 profit even if they take it to auction), and then try to make you feel like you're going to single-handedly cause them to go bankrupt if anything goes remotely in your favor. The way I see it, they owe me at least $1,000 cash and a free Gold Warranty.

Great, fast, simple buying process

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Have purchased two new Kia Souls here and am happy with the vehicles and customer service.

Butler Kia responded to this review

May 15, 2014

Thank you so much for your business and I'm happy you had such a great experience at our Dealership! I noticed that you gave us a low overall rating however. Was there anything I could do to improve your experience? Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if there's something I can do to help. Thanks again for trusting Butler Kia with your Soul purchase and we hope you enjoy your new car. Kyle Hayden Butler Auto Group khayden@butlerauto.com

Terrible customer service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I recently called with a simple question and was treated horribly by the woman who answered the phone. She was rude and even hung up when I asked to be transferred to someone else. I won't even set foot on the lot after being treated that way, my next car will com from anywhere besides here.

Butler Kia responded to this review

May 5, 2014

RD- As a Representative from Butler Kia, I wanted to extend our apologies for the way you were treated when you called our Dealership. I'm not sure who it was that you spoke to, but it is not a policy of ours to hang up on our customers when they call us. If there is anything I can possibly do to assist you, I will include my direct extension below. Again, I'm sorry you were not treated in the manner you should have been and I promise that this will not happen again. Thank you for bringing it to our attention! Regards, Kyle Hayden Butler Auto Group 317-251-1441 ext. 1313

AWFul!!!

by from Noblesville. in |

These people are sharks! Plus they never want to give you a straight answer. They are slow to return calls and I have caught them in several lies. Very unprofessional!

Avoid if you can.

by from Indiana |

Found a used vehicle I was interested online and drove over 2 hours to see it. Condition of the car was pretty decent. They assured me it would be detailed and with a full tank when I purchased it. I found this wasn't the case in both respects. I insisted one of there sales people come with me to the station to fill it up before I left. Overall unpleasent experience with salespeople who aren't knoweledgeable or very friendly. I would avoid at all costs if possible.

Great Service...

by from Hamilton County |

My wife and I purchased a Nissan from this dealer and it is the best experience in buying a car that we have ever had. Our salesman Dennis was great. Our Finance Manager was awesome as well. We would highly recommend to others to give this dealership a try.

Pleasant car buying experience

by from Cincinnati Oh |

This was a pleasant car buying experience. Sales staff was very helpful, they were willing to work with me on price and payment of vehicle. I drove over two hours for this vehicle and was pleased to see vehicle was as they had described it. They even gave me a free tank of gas with purchase. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever !!!!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I have bought over 30 cars in my lifetime and this was the best experience ever. The professionalism, starting with Kevin our salesperson, to John the service tech who put the car on a lift for us to examine. Have been looking for a Camry Solara Convertible for several months and this 2006 Red Solara Convertible was the best one that I had seen. Dream car bought at a great dealer....can not say enough good about Butler Kia.