Butler Kia

3355 Harper Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46240

New 888-466-4861 New 888-466-4861
Used 888-486-9926 Used 888-486-9926
Service 866-860-3457 Service 866-860-3457

No Worries! President's Award - 3 Years in a row!

LOVE Kevin! Doesn't get any better!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

FOURTH car I have gotten from Butler Kia. They work hard to get you a good car at a fair price. Kevin is by far the best car salesman you can find. I will never buy from any other!!

Very Helpful

by from Indianapolis, IN |

This place has only gotten better, bought a car two weeks ago, salesman and manager very professional. Walked me back to service department and introduced me to the guys, great staff in service. I will go no other place for car sales or service.

Great Experience

by from Noblesville, IN |

We were in need of another vehicle for our family and Butler Kia made our experience one to remember. The process was very professional and stress free. The sales department went above and beyond for us. The service department was extremely knowledgeable answer accommodating. Highly recommend this dealership.

Routine oil change, multi-inspection, alignment

by from indianapolis |

After the work was done, the service manager answered my questions that i had. Seemed a little annoyed when i was asking my questions, maybe not. Most importantly, my car was serviced well. I have not had any problems with them at this point. We will see what jappens when it is time to do warranty work!

services was very very very bad dont go there

by from indianapolis indiana |

we leased from them for 3 years and was ok they bothered me every month. so we leased again they pressured husband at dealership and was treated very bad. saleman didn't know his job at all and when signed papers they didn't tell us what payment was and payment keep going up. had to go back to butler kia 3 times

Butler Kia

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Dealer gave me excellent service on a routine oil change visit.

Good Sales & Service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We bought our new Sportage when the dealership was still near 54th & Keystone; the new location is further from our house, but can't fault them for that. Although I have routine oil changes done at my local shop, when I have been to this dealer (radio problem, recall, 40K check, etc.) they have been very polite, professional, and friendly. No issues. Their customer waiting area is large, clean and inviting.

Highly recommend for both sales and service.

by from Carmel, IN |

Everyone is knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Highly recommend for both sales and service.

21 cars and counting

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My husband and I have been buying cars from Butler Kia for the last five years. We just leased our 21st car today! Our experience has been fantastic. Kevin Echegaray, our salesman, is awesome. He is one of the hardest working sales associate you could ever hope for. He is courteous, extremely knowledgable, respectful and honest. These are qualities you can trust when making an important purchase. RJ Herr, the C.O.O.at Butler is exceptional. He is honest, diligent, and makes sure the deal is fair. He has gone out of his way to make sure our deals have been the best possible. Craig Jones, the finance manager is also great. He thoroughly explains all the financial options, and makes the entire process painless. I can honestly say after purchasing 21 cars over the last five years from Butler, that you will not be disappointed. The don't just sell cars, they create relationships.

Nice facility, kind, friendly and courteous staff

by from Bloomington, IN |

We came up to check out a specific car for my stepson on the last day of February. It was a long process, but they were extremely busy that day. The entire staff was kind, courteous, and eager to work with us to get the car he had researched on the Butler Kia website. I will be driving back to Butler Kia when a new Kia is in our future. We have had two Kia's a Sportage and a Sorento. I highly recommend the Kia vehicles, they are safe, solid cars. The Sorento's are made in Georgia now. The exciting part of the adventure was driving home to Bloomington in near white out conditions. :) Thank you Butler KIA!!!!