150 W Pershing Rd, Decatur, IL 62526

Service 888-767-1724

Trust your car to the best!

by from Decatur |

Got my car fixed first time. Have purchased several from Miles.

by from Decatur, IL |

All the folks at Miles that we came in contact with were very friendly and helpful.

AWESOME Service Department

by from Decatur, IL |

Great Service Department. They communicated with me several times to keep me informed of the status of my car that was being serviced. Absolutely TOP notch!!!

MILES CHEVROLET; Decatur, Ill

by from Mount Zion, IL |

I have always had excellent service & work done on my car. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else. I appreciate the kindness from all at Miles Chev. employees!

Sivill

by from decatur, Illinois |

The overall experience with getting the car repaired was very positive.

Mrs.

by from Decatur, Illinois |

Fantastic car leasing experience.

Another Great Purchase

by from Springfield, IL area |

This is the second new car purchase that I have done online and it is the second time that I have had a great experience. My first purchase was a Prius when gas got to about $4/gallon and this time it was a Volt when gas is looking to go over that to maybe $5/gallon this year. I have driven over 600 miles in my new Volt and I have almost doubled my MPG over the Prius. Makes me wonder why I ever purchased the Prius! From the moment I designed my Volt on the Chevy web site and then sent the specs to every Chevy dealer within 70 miles of my location, I got quick responses and helpful information from Miles Chevrolet and staff. After my day of visiting the best three priced dealers that returned my emails (amazing how many didn't), I found Miles made the best offer on my son's Monte Carlo and offered me the best price. I finished the deal, ordered my new Volt from the factory, waited (very impatiently) for it to arrive and picked it up within 24 hours of it arriving. Even through all my questions, phone calls and possible issues with my finances, Jarrod and Daniel answered all my questions and were very patient with my concerns while waiting for the car to arrive.

Analyst

by from Clinton, IL |

It was a good experience.

Miles Chevrolet responded to this review

April 11, 2014

Corina, Thanks for the five-star review! We hope to see you back again soon! Your friends at Miles Chevrolet

Happy Happy Happy!!!

by from Decatur, Il |

We were extremly pleased with Miles Cheverolet and their staff. Jeff Platt came into work a half hour early on Christmas Eve so we could look at the preowned cadillac that we were interested in. We also enjoyed how Dan Perry negotiated with the manager to get the car in our price range. Then when we got to the paperwork Bob Frazier was looking out for us wth the best interest rate and warranty. As soon as I drove car off lot I noticed my wiper was torn so I turned around and took it into the parts department. They replaced both wipers and installed them for me without any questions. Thanks Nick!! Also I was extremely happy with the pictures they provided online of our now new cadillac. They are very true and accurate of what the car looked like on the outside as well as the inside. I would highly recommend Miles Cheverolet to family and friends. I know I will be going back to their facility when it comes time to purchase our next vehicle.

Great place to go

by from Decatur |

We were in the market for a Tahoe and contacted Miles Chevrolet and spoke with their internet director Jeff. He took the time out of his day to not only tell us about the vehciles, but to bring 2 that he had in inventory out to my house to look at. We ended up purchasing our Tahoe from Jeff and are extremely happy. Will definatly do business with them again.