Bob Ridings in Decatur

Used 866-578-8561
Service 866-984-2690

2010 Chevy Impala

by from Springfield, IL |

I had already test driven several Impalas by the time I got to Bob Ridings Decatur. So it was an easy sell for Randy. They made the paperwork as easy as possible, they cleaned out my new car, and even gave me roses. Randy did make me take a picture with him and my new car, but i guess that was OK, too.

2007 Toyota Camry

by from Decatur il |

I bought a 2007 Toyota Camry from Jake Dickerson at Bob Ridings Decatur.I was impressed that they were not pushy to put you in any vehicle, but took the time to make sure I drove away in something I liked. The laid back atmosphere was comfortable, where other dealerships try to shove a vehicle on you that you may not want.

Dave Hart & the whole TEAM

by from Montreal, Quebec, Canada |

I want to say thanks to you and your team for making the buying experience from Bob Ridings Decatur an enjoyable one. Completing a purchase from abroad can be met with numerous hurdles. I found you accommodating and professional while meeting all my requests regarding the export of the vehicle. I will definitely consider you when the next vehicle purchase presents itself. Best regards

The Best Service!

by from Decatur, IL |

Thru many years I have dealt with a different dealer in this town, and by far, my making a move to Bob Ridings here in Decatur, has been the best choice I could have ever made. The service is great, people are always willing to help and all in all a great place to buy, and have service done on your automobile. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and have!!!!!!! Keep up the great work, all of ya!!!!!

Bob Ridings in Decatur responded to this review

June 13, 2013

Thank You Dolly for your vote of confidence. We strive to make your experience here at Bob Ridings in Decatur as easy and stress free as possible. Please remember that we have special VIP oil change prices and that you need not make an appointment for your oil change. Thanks again for your business and stop by and see us!!!

Great Experience

by from Pekin,Il |

I recently made the 1.5hr trip to buy a specific car they had.Alex McBride was my salesman, and he was able to help me get a great deal on the car I wanted.He worked very hard and treated me fairly.A rare find these days.I will be back when my wife needs a newer car.

Bob Ridings in Decatur is #1 for me!

by from Decatur, IL |

I would highly recommend Bob Ridings in Decatur. Whenever I enter the dealership,whether to purchase a new vehicle or take one of our cars for service, the staff members are friendly and make me feel like they really want to help me. It never feels like I am just a number or a dollar sign to them. The service manager always explains any work they intend to do, and answers questions clearly and without making me feel stupid. Jason, the most recent sales representative who helped me, acted in a most professional and courteous manner. I was impressed when, instead of steering me right to a car, he asekd a series of questions to find out what I wanted and what I could afford before presenting me with a couple of options. He didn't tell me what I needed - he let me tell him what I needed. As I looked at several cars, he told me why he thought the cars matched my needs. I left the dealership that day driving a new car. It was the best buying experience Ive had at a car dealership that I can ever remember.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Cudahy, WI |

I have now bought 3 cars from Ridings and been extremely satisfied each time. I worked primarily with Jason and Larry Grischow for each purchase and they did a great job finding a car that fit my needs. They not only found the perfect car, but their customer service was second to none!

My 2008 Mercury Sable

by from Decatur IL |

I was looking for a good quality, low mileage car and I was lead to my Mercury Sable. It was in great condition and had low mileage and had a great ride. My salesman, George Park, was knowledgable on all the features of the Sable and was very helpful in getting a price & financing I was able to afford. It was a pleasant experience.

Excellent customer experience

by from Columbus, OH |

My wife and I have purchased several vehicles over the years from Bob Ridings Decatur including long distance purchases since we've moved out of the area. The service has always been excellent, the prices fair and the shopping/purchase experience much less stressful than one would expect from a car

J. Grischow

by from Springfield, IL |

We worked with Jason to purchase a used vehicle for my husband. Jason was terrific and made the process very easy for us.

dealership experience

by from Glen Carbon, IL |

My wife and I bought our car a couple of years ago from Bob Ridings in Decatur. The experience was great!! They made it so easy with the trade and negotiation. We will definately be back the next time we are in the market for a new car..