Smedley's Chevrolet

Service 888-390-5609

Putting Value on the Road Since 1955

Very Rude!

by from Vandalia, ohio |

In the past, I have purchased two used cars from Smedleys, which was my first experience in car buying...The so called "Certified" used car has been nothing but a money pit nightmare. I tried to sell the troublesome car, back to them and trade for another used car, but I was treated incredibly rude by the manager. Terrible experience.

Stay away

by from Dayton, OH |

Absolutely terrible dealership. Very high pressure sales and they try and intimidate you into paying more than the vehicle is worth. Not to mention they will throw you under the bus to make an extra $100. Do yourself a favor a buy somewhere else.

a thumbs-up at Smedley's Chevrolet

by from Dayton, Ohio |

My experience at Smedley's thus far has been good. I have a follow-up appt. next week with them and they were very attentive as to getting my needs met and what they have to do keep me happy with my recent purchase at their dealership. This is a key factor in my book. The entire staff has done a great job and I look forward to a positive relationship with them in the future. They get a thumbs-up from this customer.