Beau Townsend Ford Lincoln

1020 W. National Rd, Vandalia, OH 45377

New 888-295-7017
Used 888-325-2032
Service 877-267-4021

I WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE!!!

by from Burlington, KY |

I was a nervous wreck to come and purchase a car. There is only so much a person can research to prepare for the experience. We spoke to Johnny on the phone and told him about a vehicle that we saw on the internet. When we arrived, he was there is the parking lot and had the vehicle pulled around and ready for us to drive. We drove a couple of vehicles and I never felt pressured or felt like he was "trying to make the sale". He was looking out for us and wanted to make sure we were happy. As soon as we decided which one we wanted, he smiled like we had been friends forever. It was a very busy day and apparently everyone wanted Johnny. My husband and I were not in any hurry. Johnny kept apologizing for the wait to complete the purchase process. There were people ahead of us trying to get financing. Small things like offering us coffee and checking up on us every 5 to 10 minutes mean a lot. Then it was time... We officially owned the vehicle. Then we went next door to meet Michael. The Financing step can be such a scary experience. He was unbelievable. He walked us through every form and made sure we understood. Explained the importance of the bumper to bumper and wanted us to be covered. I left feeling great and knew that there was no way I would experience buyer's remorse after working with those two. With 2 kids that will be driving in a couple years, we will definitely be back to see Johnny and Michael!!!! Thank you for changing the way I have seen car dealerships.

Great customer service

by from Brookville, Ohio |

All of the people I have ever dealt with at Beau Townsend have been amazingly friendly and helpful. I love the service I get there!

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Englewood, OH |

I recently purchased a new Ford Escape from Beau Townsend Ford. I was very happy with my experience and feel like they gave me a good deal on the car I was buying and also on my trade-in. My salesman, John Gibson, was excellent to work with and made sure I was confident and happy with my auto selection. I love my new Escape and will continue to recommend Beau Townsend to others. This is the second vehicle that I have bought from them. The first being a used vehicle which I actually traded-in on this new one. Both experiences were wonderful!

Very pleased for MANY years!

by from Englewood, OH |

My wife and I have purchased 6 vehicles from Beau Townsend over the last 8 years or so and we have been very satisfied on every level. Their used and new sales dept. has always been kind, knowledgeable and very creative at putting together "the sale" that we would be comfortable and pleased with. Their finance dept. has been polite, professional and extremely efficient at assembling the sale in a timely and easy to understand manner. My wife and I have been equally satisfied with their service department on every level and they have ALWAYS been able to effectively solve any situation with integrity and equal professionalism. We have the greatest respect for all those at Beau Townsend and as a business man in the community I am well aware how generously they give back to the community. Thank you!

Great people to work with!

by from Tipp City, OH |

I can't say a big enough thank you to Pat Brunswick and Larry Taylor!! I am a repeat customer and will continue to be. They did everything possible to make the purchase happen.

Buy again?YES!!YES!!YES!!YES!!YES!!YES!!YES!!YES!!

by from Union City OH-IN |

I researched this dealer and found a truck that was close to my price range, I called and it was there, My sister checked out the truck and verified it was there..While on my way the salesperson, Larry assured me that this WILL be my truck. It was out front when I got there and except for the system going down, the process went perfectly.

Unprofessional

by from Vandalia, ohio |

I had my seat repaired, it wasn't turning on to heat or cool. They did a great job fixing it. I was told on the day they were checking to see what was wrong with it that it would only be an hour to an hour and a half. I'm still sitting there 3 hours later with my 7 month old and no one once came to update me and at least tell me it would take longer. Also....I live close by...I don't know who's responsible for it, but they are constantly turning on the alarms to the cars and just leaving them on. My baby is trying to sleep and all we hear are the loud speakers and car alarms. Also, when my daughter was only 15 years old the mechanics were out there whistling and yelling at her while she was skating outside. Not professional at all.

Great experience

by from Dayton, OH |

Al Siewe was a pleasure to work with. He really seemed to appreciate my business. Would definately consider returning when the need arises. Overall a very good experience.

Probably the very best car buying experience I can

by from Fairborn Ohio |

Probably the very best car buying experience I can remember thanks to Dave Towner. David S. Fuchs

2013 Lincoln MLS

by from Dayton, Oh |

WE bought a 2013 Lincoln MKS on Nov 8 from Joe Petty. The whole buying experience went so smooth we were treated very professionally, got us a great deal on the car. Mr. Petty was very concerned about our every need. We appreciate that kind of service............ Thank You..........

Great Dealership

by from Dayton, Ohio |

This is my second purchase from Beau Townsend and both have been very easy and pleasurable (or I wouldn't have come back the second time). The friendliness and honesty are exceptional and amazing. I have full confidence when I deal with Beau Townsend that I am receiving a good deal and will be treated fairly.