Fox Ford

743 East High Street, Waynesburg, PA 15370

New 877-861-3403
Used 877-854-8822
Service 888-768-4842

We Want to be Your Dealer of Choice!

Well worth our 2 hour drive!

by from Rock Cave, WV |

I had been looking on cars.com for a Dodge Journey for several weeks. On Friday I found a great deal at Fox Ford in Waynesburg, PA, which is about a two hour drive for us. I called Friday afternoon and spoke with Tony, who told us the car was at the detail shop and would not be back on the lot until sometime Monday. He also told us that two other individuals had also expressed interest in the Journey. At this point, it was first come, first serve. My husband and I decided that we would get up Monday morning and leave early enough that we would be at Fox Ford when they opened their doors, knowing we may have to wait awhile for the car to be brought back to the lot, and also hoping that the other interested individuals didn't decide to do the same thing. Our early morning two hour drive through the rain and fog paid off because we were the first ones there and we did buy the Journey. Thanks Tony for a very pleasant sales experience. Everyone we came In contact with was very friendly and courteous. I would not hesitate to recommend Fox Ford to friends, in fact I have already done so!

January 21, 2015

Thank you for your kind feedback. If there's anything else that we can do for you please do not hesitate to call us.

Tony Ferrieri: Super salesman at Fox Ford!

by from Alexandria, MN |

I recently purchased a pre-owned vehicle via the internet from Tony at Fox. Tony was a straight shooter and extremely helpful through the entire process. Being in Minnesota made the process more complicated, but Tony accomdated my father so he could look at and test drive the vehicle. He even offered to take the vehicle to my parent's house so they could look at it. Tony's communication was frequent and consistent throughout the process. Closing on the vehicle was a cinch, even from this far away. The truck is exactly as described in the on-line posting and I am very pleased with the purchase. The price was fair and there were no surprises. If you stop by Fox, visit Tony.

excellent service wonderful staff

by from Buffalo NY |

I recently encountered fox Ford while on vacation. I had problems with my 2013 Ford explorer. They went above and beyond to help me and my family in a time of disarray. I could not be happier or more grateful to such a wonderful staff or owner.

January 21, 2015

Thank you. We are glad that we could help you and your family in a timely manner to repair your vehicle.

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Fairview, WV |

Very helpful, gave me lots of options. Salesman did not just try to push me into a vehicle. over all very happy with my experience.

January 22, 2015

Thank you. We appreciate your feedback. Our goal is to help you find the perfect vehicle that meets your needs and is within your budget.

by Tim

by from Newfreeport, Pa |

The sales representative was very friendly and courteous. I will definitely keep fox ford as my number one option when buying another car.

Superior Service

by from Grafton, Wv 26354 |

Great service, I purchased a 2011 Ford truck about 2 wks. ago, when I saw the add I contacted Barry, he gave me a good deal on this truck. I tried getting a truck a couple of months ago from a local dealer, who promised me I'd get first refusal when it came out of details, during that time I called several times, stopped by & finally found out they sold the truck. Barry said he would hold the truck until Sat. (which he did) I would highly recommend them to friends, or who ever is looking for a good deal on any vehicle.

It was worth the trip

by from Staten Island, New York |

My experience at Fox Ford was great!! I recently puchased a used 1997 savana conveison van with low miles . nice and clean, everybody likes it...I love it...thanks Fox Ford for making my dream come true..

by from Brooklyn ,ny 11214 |

My experience at fox ford was great!! I recently puchased a used 1997 savana converison with low mile. nice and clean,and everybody likes it..I love it ..thanks fox ford for making my dream come true..

June 2, 2014

Thanks for your response. If you need anything please let us know.